India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 9)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Oh wow. The way you put it, it all sounds so nice. :) 

I know it was to dramatize the whole situation but i just felt like it would be good if they properly focus on them. Just wanted to watch them swirl around. :P 

Haina! It was sad and romantic! A beautiful mixture of feelings. I'm re watching it again. Day Dreaming
Though i really like that Atif song and it somewhat fitted the situation but i would have preferred O Re Piya. Its so their song and suits them perfectly. 
Never the less we got some PhAbulous scenes! :D 

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you, thank you!LOL

Yeah, I was expecting more of a slow dance as compared to a patidharm dance (the arm-grabbing thing - he really can't resist doing that to her can he)

I rewatched it over and over, and now it's in my ipod!LOL Yup, O Re Piya is the official PhAb song anyways. Or maybe that's for official happy PhAb moments, and maybe this song was a bittersweet choice.

Really enjoyed it. I thought that Abhay was actually getting used to the daily Phulwa insults and starting to ignore her already. 
Though next time, hopefully, just hopefully, he isn't drunk for once. I don't think I can live on the hope that PhAb is only fuelled by his drunken stupor:/
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@Pati dharam- LOL! Its strange but im actually starting to enjoy this whole Pati dharam thing. And no i dont like Abhay hurting her but he gets into his pati dharam mode we usually get a PhAb scene and it also motivates Phulwa to continue her mission. 

True yaar. Hopefully next time we get a PhAb scene both are in their complete senses. And that scene better be good! :P

I think i can handle the mean, insulting scenes but no more emotional scenes please, at least not for a while. 
Really heroes especially such cutie ones should not do such scenes. 
I cant stand to see Abhay so down and low in spirits aur woh bhi jab he is looking super hot in that black jacket. Just watching him like that makes me soo sad. Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Just watching it again lol and noticed what i forgot to mention earlier. 
When Abhay is about to fall the second on the stairs Phulwa catches him and Abhay says 'tum ne tu mujhe girne se bacha liya.' 
I maybe wrong and over thinking the whole thing but it feels like a very symbolic line. 
This time when Abhay will be on the verge of making a mistake Phulwa will save him. Phulwa will be the one to make him realize that he is wrong and make him do the right thing. So indeed showing him the truth and bringing him to the path of redemption, all this is yet to come.
Hm...so confession itni jaldi nahi hosakta. Like that reporter said dal mein kuch kala hai. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Pati dharam- LOL! Its strange but im actually starting to enjoy this whole Pati dharam thing. And no i dont like Abhay hurting her but he gets into his pati dharam mode we usually get a PhAb scene and it also motivates Phulwa to continue her mission. 

As strange as it might sound, I like it too! It's almost like uske uper haak jamaa rehi hain. It's the one instance where he does admit that they've got some relationship. And then she insults him back with some patni thing (lol the jaat one after the cake was like a slap in his face). Don't like it when he hurts her but enjoy watching him interact with herBig smile

True yaar. Hopefully next time we get a PhAb scene both are in their complete senses. And that scene better be good! :P

I think i can handle the mean, insulting scenes but no more emotional scenes please, at least not for a while. 
Really heroes especially such cutie ones should not do such scenes. 
I cant stand to see Abhay so down and low in spirits aur woh bhi jab he is looking super hot in that black jacket. Just watching him like that makes me soo sad. Disapprove

The jacket cutting was fantastic, it fit him so well and showed off his sexiness x10 LOL I was so depressed during his staircase scene coz he could barely walk, and the moment Phulwa let go to keep the curtain away he just flopped down. What happened to the cop who swaggers around like a boss?? And he kept blabbering on and on to himself - the last speech was more heartbreaking. Actually, I could've believed the whole speech for Phulwa, if not for the "bohot pyaar karti hoon" part.
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

i thought abhay was confessing thinking it was aarti, he imagained aarti during the dance

but then he imagined those romantic moments with phulwa too and said that badnaam waala dialogue , usne badnaam to phulwa ko kiya aarti ko nahinLOL
so think it was for phulwa(i hope so)
anyway it was phab episode with gr8 phab moments , i am liking abhay character , its the most intersting character in this show

Edited by intruderfast - 20 December 2011 at 10:36pm

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Just watching it again lol and noticed what i forgot to mention earlier. 
When Abhay is about to fall the second on the stairs Phulwa catches him and Abhay says 'tum ne tu mujhe girne se bacha liya.' 
I maybe wrong and over thinking the whole thing but it feels like a very symbolic line. 
This time when Abhay will be on the verge of making a mistake Phulwa will save him. Phulwa will be the one to make him realize that he is wrong and make him do the right thing. So indeed showing him the truth and bringing him to the path of redemption, all this is yet to come.
Hm...so confession itni jaldi nahi hosakta. Like that reporter said dal mein kuch kala hai. LOL

It is very symbolic! And he said it without contempt (think he was too drunk to realise what has happening + he already finished being angry). That's one of the few signs of hopefulness I found in the episodeSmile

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Vita- Yes love their interactions as they are mostly full of aggressive passion and get you hooked on. ;)

True. The staircase and the corridor walking part was the most hard hitting one. Just breaks your heart to see Abhay like that. Disapprove
Yes could barely walk and needed Phulwa to stable him. 

Phulwa once said to dadi that she didnt need Abhays support. But guess what? Abhay needs Phulwa. He needs her to be on his side, to help him walk through the difficult times. 
They are so made for each other. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top