India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 87)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Phulwa- Haan her story will include Thakur and that is like no go area right now...
Hey maybe isi bahane he will get a bit sadu again and i get my sadu pati scene. Yes meri train wahi ake rukti hai. LOL

Same here!! For the past one week jungle scenes hi tu kar rahi hoon. lol. They better give us or else im gonna go mad!! 

Setting up their own lil house in jungle...aww it sounds so nice and looking at the current situation thats exactly what one feels like doing! 

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Sadu pati - Teehee me too! But please without any damage to their growing love for each other:/ LOL currently Abhay's so fida over Phulwa that if he hadn't done all the drama bazi that morning, Abhay might actually have starting doubting him!
Aww but something tells me he's probably going to be showing more of his caring side for now, guess attitude won't be around till they reach the haveli:/

(On another note now that kitchen scene is stuck in my head!! AAAHH I'm dying waiting for the day she closes the cupoboard and turns around only to be slammed against the door and locked in place with two hands on either side of her face and a smirk staring her in the faceLOL)

You know they should seriously consider running away one day...the haveli wale not accepting her and the kabiley wale not accepting him...haha ghar basaliya ek chotisi basti mein with chotisi bistaarLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Sadu pati - Teehee me too! But please without any damage to their growing love for each other:/ LOL currently Abhay's so fida over Phulwa that if he hadn't done all the drama bazi that morning, Abhay might actually have starting doubting him!
Aww but something tells me he's probably going to be showing more of his caring side for now, guess attitude won't be around till they reach the haveli:/
Yes i dont want him to be actually angry at her. Bus thoda sa attitude aur avein wala ghussa. LOL

(On another note now that kitchen scene is stuck in my head!! AAAHH I'm dying waiting for the day she closes the cupoboard and turns around only to be slammed against the door and locked in place with two hands on either side of her face and a smirk staring her in the faceLOL)
UFFF!! Blushing 
Kab aingey aise scene! CVs are you listening or rather reading this? I so badly want this! :P

You know they should seriously consider running away one day...the haveli wale not accepting her and the kabiley wale not accepting him...haha ghar basaliya ek chotisi basti mein with chotisi bistaarLOL
@bold-Not fair yaar chota sa kyun? Theek hai then they will stay together but comfortably rahe na! aisa na ho ke ek lete tu dosra neeche gir jaye. ROFL
But i really like this bhagne wala idea. Zaida problem hui tu Comm. Uncle se keh kar ek chota mota ghar tu mil jaye ga. 
Remember before he shifted to haveli he had his own lil house so even now jab dil chahe they can move out there no? :PLOL
Atleast there they will get some privacy!! ;P:P
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Sigh...have to call it a night early today. Subah jaldi jana hai. :( 

Khair will catch you tomorrow. Looking forward to lots more to discuss on our PhAb jungle dream. LOL

Till then tc and goodnight! :D
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes i dont want him to be actually angry at her. Bus thoda sa attitude aur avein wala ghussa. LOL
I think he's spent enough time being angry at her. And the ironic thing is he's changing his attitude towards her without her doing anything. She hasn't said or done anything special (the drive was a mutual event that didn't really do much to her till he actually came to visit). If he's changing himself spontaneously, there's no saying how far things can go when she returns him with similar care and concern:D
Hehe and he'll get back his josh!

UFFF!! Blushing 
Kab aingey aise scene! CVs are you listening or rather reading this? I so badly want this! :P
I think CVs are having a phantashtic time probably laughing at our misery or something:(((((
Guess it's up to us to keep ourselves entertained sigh:( Khair, I guess it gives us more time to come up with extremely...sizzling storylines ourselvesLOL

@bold-Not fair yaar chota sa kyun? Theek hai then they will stay together but comfortably rahe na! aisa na ho ke ek lete tu dosra neeche gir jaye. ROFL
But i really like this bhagne wala idea. Zaida problem hui tu Comm. Uncle se keh kar ek chota mota ghar tu mil jaye ga. 
Remember before he shifted to haveli he had his own lil house so even now jab dil chahe they can move out there no? :PLOL
Atleast there they will get some privacy!! ;P:P
Ohhh I forgot to clarify, chota for both to have enough space only if they get REALLY close to each other Wink Aww, I wouldn't want one either one to be on a zameen now! Abhay's already done that as Shatru before, and Phulwa's done her time in the haveli - they should both get proper bedding now!LOL Haha I'm just trying to imagine a scene where they're on the bed and managed to find some chadar that's just a little small to cover both so they keep pulling it from each end coz they're both sleeping at far ends. And one time Abhay gets so pissed off that Phulwa's taken the whole thing that he yanks it and she ends up rolling all the way and literally on top of himLOLBlushing

His house!! Yes! And it seemed like a pretty cosy house no less:D And his bed is big enough for 2 people, good good (pre-planning kya Abhay?). They've got so many options on where to go! 
LOL now I'm just rooting for them to run away soonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Sigh...have to call it a night early today. Subah jaldi jana hai. :( 

Khair will catch you tomorrow. Looking forward to lots more to discuss on our PhAb jungle dream. LOL

Till then tc and goodnight! :D

Alrighty, and all the best for tomorrow!Thumbs Up
No worries, we probably won't get to see them meet till Thursday at least so we'll probably set our soul on developing jungle scene for nowLOL

Good night!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

I think he's spent enough time being angry at her. And the ironic thing is he's changing his attitude towards her without her doing anything. She hasn't said or done anything special (the drive was a mutual event that didn't really do much to her till he actually came to visit). If he's changing himself spontaneously, there's no saying how far things can go when she returns him with similar care and concern:D
Hehe and he'll get back his josh!
True she hasnt done anything directly but all these seemingly unimportant events did have their affect on him. All those small moments shared changed his perspective about her without his knowing...
Sachi yaar when he learns the truth tab tu pata nahi kya hoga. LOL

I think CVs are having a phantashtic time probably laughing at our misery or something:(((((
Guess it's up to us to keep ourselves entertained sigh:( Khair, I guess it gives us more time to come up with extremely...sizzling storylines ourselvesLOL
Sahi mein. Humein tadpa ke khud enjoy kar rahe hongey. :/ 
Lol sizzling storylines tu bahut hain...bus ab dekhne ko kab milen gei! :P

Ohhh I forgot to clarify, chota for both to have enough space only if they get REALLY close to each other Wink Aww, I wouldn't want one either one to be on a zameen now! Abhay's already done that as Shatru before, and Phulwa's done her time in the haveli - they should both get proper bedding now!LOL Haha I'm just trying to imagine a scene where they're on the bed and managed to find some chadar that's just a little small to cover both so they keep pulling it from each end coz they're both sleeping at far ends. And one time Abhay gets so pissed off that Phulwa's taken the whole thing that he yanks it and she ends up rolling all the way and literally on top of himLOLBlushing
Omg!! Hahaha!! Yaar! Future mein tu aisa scene hona chahie!! Esp the last part...Uff!! I want it! EmbarrassedLOL

His house!! Yes! And it seemed like a pretty cosy house no less:D And his bed is big enough for 2 people, good good (pre-planning kya Abhay?). They've got so many options on where to go! 
LOL now I'm just rooting for them to run away soonLOL
Me too!! Suddenly the idea of them running away seems so...desirable! Seriously Thakur send some goons behind both of them so they keep running and take refuge in chote chote shelters. ahem. :PBlushing
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Oh wow!!!! PhAb sharing a blanket and abhay pulling at it and phulwa landing at the top of himWink wow wow It doesnt gt better than thisTongue
I know they will b sad because of nani's death bt still i dont want them to b sad fr long and give me my share of sweet/sadu pati/romantic scene..I have waited long enoughCry
Bt chances r tht they willprobably meet tomorrow nt even 2day bt atleast in the precap I want tosee them togetherBig smile
And even though I want phulwa to b brave and amart infront of the kidnappers and run from there without Abhay's help bt still...when abhay finally gts her then i want her to b really vulnerable..like she has fallen on the ground and the gang standing rite above her or something...and there enters my heroWink And abhay must b at his sadu best while bashing them up and only stopping when phulwa comes and intervines saying "Ab chor do nehi to yeah mar jayega"Clap
Pls Pls i want something like this and they better explain abt the sari..nt that I mind Wink I mean sari helps romantic situationBig smile I have gone completly crazy waiting fr their loey dovey scenes bt maybe nt before fridayCry
The kitchen scene was the first episode I had watched..yes I strtd very late and it was his sadu image that gt me hooked onto this serialBig smile so nw that love is in the air I want repetation of all such scenes with a romantic bend...one of u have already mentioned phulwa being trapped infront of the cupboard a la kitchen scene...now the police station scene where he grabs at her hand and pulls her forward ( love the scene) will we can have everyone sitting at the dinning table having dinner abhay sitting on the rite side of phulwa when abhay grabs her rite hand from under the tableBig smile and poor phulwa being forced to eat with hr left hand and when every one asks her why she was nt eating with her rite hand abhay will also turn an innocent face and ask her the same thingWinkWink he he..ok i have blabberd enough nw  jst keeping my fingers crossed fr AbPh scenes

Go to top