Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Edited by kikyo - 20 March 2012 at 9:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanBeautifulSoul_

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

wow children here are flying very high here LOLPhAb are at feeling stage for each other but children have jumped to love LOLawww sho shweet LOL

Edited by jdfan - 14 January 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

wow children here are flying very high here LOLPhAb are at feeling stage for each other but children have jumped to love LOLawww sho shweet LOL

haha i know we are cooking some khiyali pulao when they will be realising their love for each other Embarrassedeven i want their love story to run smoothly no hush and rush of realisation of love so soon...first humanity ,..developling feeling of each other's pain and happiness , then along with these feelings care and concern for each other...some trust building.for each other .understanding ..then realisation of love after going through all previous stages  and final confession of undying true deep pure love Thumbs Upno hush and rush cvs we are enjoying  this what is going on take it smoothly and sensibly Approveyou have created one of most interesting jodi on indian television.played by two fabulous actors ...so take it sensibly...

Edited by kikyo - 14 January 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanBeautifulSoul_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Room- LOL! Like Vita said i guess too they will be stretching this kidnap thing for a while so we can forget our worries about who will sleep where for a while. LOL

And who knows by the time they return how far their relationship may have progressed. ahem. :P
Waise i hope not much but still itna ke Abhay decides to stay with her. 
Or oh maybe dadi will suggest that that they shift in one room to better take care of each other. LOL

Waise if they get lost in jungle and find a shelter to stay for the night then they both will have to make do with the lil resources there like sleep on the floor or something haina...I wonder what will their reaction be? :P:P

@Bold - Gurl please, these two are probably the most resourceful people around (And I know exactly what you're thinkingWink) Haha! But seriously, I want CVs to give them as little a space as possible.
Like instead of a full proper shelter, how about they find some random kone and sit down there together. And end up falling asleep in each others' armsDay Dreaming

Haye!! Teehee.

Well I was actually thinking right, that let's say they do manage to get shelter somewhere in the jungle and they're sleeping far away from one another. Bechari Phulwa, after the explosion and the proposed kidnapping hamla, she gets a horrific nightmare and starts to mumble Abhay's name in her sleep. And Abhay obviously can't bear to see her in pain (LOL still planning to kill her yea right) so he runs over and tries to wake her up but she's just saying his name over and over and grabs onto his hand. Bechara patimohodey gets so tensed he holds her and she just curls up in his arms and he spends the entire night with one arm holding onto her hand and the other arm protectively wrapped all around her with her head on his chest.Day Dreaming
Aww! 
Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
haha Anu and vita you are both are so crazy for shelter scene... want another one LOL aww let's see if cvs give us another one this time because they didn't gave us another party and dance shanse after one so...but indeed gave us one PhAbulous epi

Edited by kikyo - 14 January 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

haha Anu and vita you are both are so crazy for shelter scene... want another one LOL aww let's see if cvs give us another one this time because they didn't gave us another party and dance shanse after one so...but indeed gave us one PhAbulous epi

The shelter scene is the BEST!! It's the main reason I changed my intense desire for Phulwa to torture him into a more humane wish for her to change him - once somebody gives you a glimpse of what the future could look like there's no way you wouldn't want to see it again!LOL
Well and unlike other on-screen couples, these two hardly seem to mind face-to-face confrontations with one another, complete with screaming shouting and everything! In another the girl is usually some shy person who seems to be content with her pyaare hubby just making a nice comment to her. These two obviously have no qualms with being a bit more...let's just say confrontational?Wink

Aww I really wanted that dance! And they were so dressed up for it!! CVs KYUN??? Khair, I guess I've no complaints what they showed either, so...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Bold - Gurl please, these two are probably the most resourceful people around (And I know exactly what you're thinkingWink) Haha! But seriously, I want CVs to give them as little a space as possible.
Like instead of a full proper shelter, how about they find some random kone and sit down there together. And end up falling asleep in each others' armsDay Dreaming
LOL!! You know, good. I wish CVs ko bhi pata chal jata. LOL
Waise i like your idea more. It would be endearing to see them falling asleep in each other arms. Im already going aww. :P

Haye!! Teehee.

Well I was actually thinking right, that let's say they do manage to get shelter somewhere in the jungle and they're sleeping far away from one another. Bechari Phulwa, after the explosion and the proposed kidnapping hamla, she gets a horrific nightmare and starts to mumble Abhay's name in her sleep. And Abhay obviously can't bear to see her in pain (LOL still planning to kill her yea right) so he runs over and tries to wake her up but she's just saying his name over and over and grabs onto his hand. Bechara patimohodey gets so tensed he holds her and she just curls up in his arms and he spends the entire night with one arm holding onto her hand and the other arm protectively wrapped all around her with her head on his chest.Day Dreaming
Aww! 
Wooie!! Me LIKES!! :D  Esp the last part...sigh beautiful! Embarrassed 
And this time when she will wake up instead of trying to pull away she will look at his affectionately with a warm smile and go back to sleep. (Just to be close to him for more time na! ;P)
Haye! I wish CVs also get these wonderful ideas. Mein tu padh padh ke impatient ho rahi hoon. I hope we get to see something as good as this! 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Originally posted by kikyo

The shelter scene is the BEST!! It's the main reason I changed my intense desire for Phulwa to torture him into a more humane wish for her to change him - once somebody gives you a glimpse of what the future could look like there's no way you wouldn't want to see it again!LOL
Well and unlike other on-screen couples, these two hardly seem to mind face-to-face confrontations with one another, complete with screaming shouting and everything! In another the girl is usually some shy person who seems to be content with her pyaare hubby just making a nice comment to her. These two obviously have no qualms with being a bit more...let's just say confrontational?Wink

Aww I really wanted that dance! And they were so dressed up for it!! CVs KYUN??? Khair, I guess I've no complaints what they showed either, so...LOL

Kikyo- Lol yes we are!! Akhir woh scene aisa tha. Day Dreaming
Yes I wish CVs hum pe phir meharbaan hojaien and bless us with such awesome shelter scene. Blushing

Vita- Oh yes!! I love such feisty couples! Thats why i sooo miss those Patidharam days. lol. 
Well im loving his nervous lovestruck guy act but i really wish he gets back into his sadu mood again and show us some action. LOL
Please CVs i want to see the ACP Abhay Rai Sigh that got me hooked on! I want to see that attitude wali looks which he is currently giving to Surju only. :| 
I dont want him to be mad at Phulwa but a lil fake ghussa with that smirk or as you said some confrontation of any sort bus where he is abit angry and pulls her close...Oh please mujhe dekhna hai! Hmph. 

@Dance- Ah! That was a total waste of a good tux. :/ 
But yeah jo dia as a compensation wasnt a bad deal at all. So i cant complain much. :P 

But i sooo wish that Comm. Uncle keeps another party soon. Maybe a welcome back party for Phulwa and hopefully PhAb make it there this time without any accidents and we finally get our much awaited dance scene. Day Dreaming 

Seriously yaar somebody get hold of the CVs or channel email id and let us give them a lil insight into our wish list. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top