India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 8)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@Emotional Atyachar-- Ufff! Tell me about it! 

That soul dialogue stole the show! I never expected Abhay to say something like that. Too deep and painful. Ouch
Thats the reason i thought that the confession was for Phulwa. 
The way he said gir chuka hoon and all that it indicated that he knew that he had done something wrong and now he regretted it. 

@Thakur- True, the scene where the song ends and he hugs Abhay for a moment you feel for him too. And you think maybe he does care for Abhay. 

Really it was a highly emotional epi. 

Kikyo- True hope tomorrow balances out todays emotional epi. 

But Gauri! I think its Kul who has been hurt. Well good. Serves him right. But i guess cause of him ek aur drama hoga. UFFF! :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i didn't get Abhay 's gir chuka hoon ..soul dead dialogue ..( which made me  cry Cry)what made him say  that ?Confusedso far he was showing off he is right Confusedi am not getting he can fall for Phulwa so easily till yesterday he was hating her to the core ..nothing like that happened so far which makes him realise his wrong doing to Phulwa Confusedare cvs keeping some suspense ..Abhay came down from stairs let me come up with some weird  predictionLOL ..has someone told him anything there Confusedhe got drunk so much all of sudden and confessing such things Confused

Edited by kikyo - 20 December 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I was under the impression he meant all of it for Aarti. Like how he feels bad the way he used her to get his revenge against Phulwa, even though she loved him. Then again, the "soul death" point is a little too grim even for this situation. Get a grip dude. Cvs seriously overdramatising this. 

He makes it sound like Phulwa murdered Aarti and then married him just to spite him:/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Ya tu writer ka kisi ne dil toda ya phir...he was just having a pretty bad day and decided to share his dil ka bhooj with us through this emotionally charged epi. LOL

@Abhays dialogue- i just hope it was the drinks doing the talking and by tomorrow morning Abhay will be back to his senses and his normal sadu self. :P

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was just an emotional bombshell. Yup he should be back to normal by tomorrow:)

And by the way, could somebody explain why most PhAb scenes tend to occur in either low or nil lighting? The whole shelter scene from during Phulwa-Shatru time, the dance scene, this staircase scene. Like you hardly see their faces most of the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Niza-- No hun. No banner in sight so far. :( 

Btw you watched todays epi? Kaisi lagi in case you have? 

Im still perplexed over Abhays confession. 

no not yet Ouch
been really busy, but will be catching up with it today Big smile
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Good point. I never paid attention to it but now that you have said it i realize it is so! Why? Dont know. 
And during the dance seq at the end if dim light wasnt enough the way the camera was zooming in and out and switching of scenes between Gauri (URGH) and God knows why the camera angle was from down. I mean why werent they focusing on them properly? Confused

Itni mushkil se tu ek dance scene mila woh bhi theek sahi nahi show kiya. :(

But i would be honest despite all the emotional drainage and unanswered questions i enjoyed todays epi. Today made up for all the lack of PhAb scenes. 
Honestly todays epi was the real 'super' epi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I liked the effect actually, it kind of made the whole scene even more dramatised. It's almost as though they want to show that in front of the whole world the 2 will keep bickering, insulting, hating each other. The only time they actually show their true feelings is in the night/dark - where there's nobody else to see. I like watching their silhouettes, very nice:)

@ Dance scene - and they repeated a few scenes! The part where he kept spinning her around:/

True...after the dhamakader first half, I enjoyed Atif's song in the bg and the whole curtain flowing thing. And the way she kept supporting him all the way till the end - super romantic. That's truly PhAbulous!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top