Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 79)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

YAY A MONTH OF UNADULTERATED PHAB!! Abhay looked practically mortified (his face seemed frozen) when he heard of Phulwa's disappearance. I'm pretty sure he'll be happy as anything after finding her:D He's been so concerned about her lately, asking over and over how she is:) Haye, jab mileha...I'm looking at a potential grip-hug scene?? (From his side assuming he thinks she's been kidnapped.) Oh yes yes YES!!! That would be awesome! I can already imagine it Abhay overwhelmed with happiness pulls her into a tight hug while Phulwa surprised for a moment but then slowly embraces him too with a lil sweet smile on her face. 

And more aatak jana scenes! But this time even better HOHO :D Okayy so let's say for some reason Abhay wears some chain around his neck I think it'd be pretty interesting if they bumped into each other and his chain gets caught with her mangalsutra. Imagine how furiously close their faces would have to be...-giggle-
Aaahhh! Really you are making me impatient now. lol. You write such wonderful scenes that my mind goes buzzing with imagining them and and...LOL
That would be great!! That combined with some Patidharam mode. lol. I cant help it. :P
Teehee entertaining their own minds with- OK I STOP HERELOL What DOES Abhay actually think of when he's staring at her? I mean seriously, she's always looking here and there, even in the shelter. And he's ALWAYS staring right into her eyes. The best was her 6min walk down the stairs - I don't even think he realised where he was LOL. But really yaar, Abhay, you really can't help it can you? Staring at her, smiling at her while she's laughing - he's been smitten since his Shatru days lol
Yup he is!! He really is behaving like a lovestruck boy. lol. But its cuteee! 
But when they are that close as in the shelter scene then he is no longer that..*ahem* more like a man who knows what he wants. :P

LOLL becoming joint commissioner gave him as much excitement as did Phulwa listing ingredients for making her puri. (As in, I'm not being sarcastic, that was the intensity of his smile lol). He had more fun laughing over "ek chor ek sipahi". Phulwa gives him so much happiness that he's become a shayar alreadyXD
True true. LOL 
They both have brought happiness and love back in each other life. They both bring meaning to each other life. 
Utteri! That's fantastic newsss!!!LOL Haha but his mood swings are so hilarious!
Day time: YEH KYA HO RAHAN HAIN (he's been saying the same line for the past 4 episodes)
Night time: Phulwa...-giggle- -smile- -laugh- -stare at moon like hopeless romantic aka future Devdas- Lol not devdas a more happy kind of ashiq no? LOL

LOLL seriously yaar, usually it's the girl who's the shy and nervous and the guy who's clueless as to what's going on. Here Abhay's the one who doesn't know what's happening to him (I'm sorry but the line seemed too...feminine for someone like him?Confused) and Phulwa's the one who's happily going on loving him:D
ROFL Now that you have mentioned it, it does sound like that!! More funny now that im remembering a pretty similar dialogue said by a female char in some other show. LOL
Gosh! What love does to one! Joint.Comm Abhay Rai Singh ka yeh haal! LOLLOL

Oooh eyelock! Accidental eyelock?LOL Poor Phulwa, she was so crestfallen when he announced the bouquet was for the doctor!
@Nobody to disturb - That's impossible! A pura PhAb scene with nobody??Shocked Even the shelter scene was interrupted by the lady! Haha lol for all you know Thakur ki admiya bhi sab kuch chor kar sirf unki love story mein dhyann de rahan hogeLOL
ROFL!! With the amount of interest people show in their love ishtory i wouldnt be surprised if something like that happens. lol.
But i hope like that 5th Jan epi they get the whole epi to themselves with no one to disturb them. Wink

Well, I'm guessing both Laxmi and Phulwa would be gone from the hospital today...probably the doctors might bring it up and Abhay will investigate her story further too - which might lead him to Devpur? Sigh, I was hoping old lady being around would be helpful but if she wants to vanish with Phulwa...
Khair, I'm hoping Phulwa gets an upperhand this time since Thakur so maha failed is bar ki shuru se pehle hi khatam! Hmmm...do you think the old lady got a hint that Thakur sent men to kill her? I mean randomly making her vanish for no reason seems a little odd...
I'm thinking that old lady must have taken her somewhere else to talk to and maybe later somehow they learned about Thalurs men coming so they decided to escape? Confused
Ok even im making random theories. lol. Hope whatever the twist is i hope its good. 

Kkk I'm getting sleepy thinking so much! Need to save a little brain space for my epic PhAb thakur reveal track where after Thakur gets shot Abhay falls coz he be wounded and as Phulwa's like crying or something, he raises his bloodied hand to caress her face and ends up totally brushing it off on her head hence filling her maang or so.
Woohoo! If you write such good ideas when sleep deprived then you should that more often. lol. Kidding! 
But really i like this idea and it would be so emotional yet meaningful. 

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hi Everyone. (: Good You All Spamming. Hey I Was Wondering If Someone Can Make VMs Of Abhay& Phluwa. And Post It On The First Page.

Hey Nicita! :D

Sadly they are hardly any VMs on PhAb. :(
Gagan made one recently, havent seen any other besides it. 

Jaldi jaldi finish this AT so in the next we will make VM section and all and then post it! ;P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15SilverBell

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Talking about all the Failed Plans of Thakur how about we open a separate thread to keep a record of his maha failures? :P
A thread showcasing his failed plans and as a result how close PhAb got. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15SilverBell

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@sidra ...you naughty girl Angrylemme find my dandaLOLyou again depressed me D'ohby reminding me of such depressing  episode ...first this song , then Abhay's emotional torture then Phulwa's tears... my God ...so depressing Disapprove coming to this song remember after seeing promo how we both were making fun of it that how it will be suited in serial ..and after seeing one one word well suited ..phulwa cvs somewhere show themselves to be  very much intelligent LOL
haha right actually the promo was Abhay jee singing ek haseena thi and Phulwa was shown and i was banging my head how on earth these lines will be suited to Phulwa from Abhay LOLepescially deewana tha and ek din woh miley mohabbat hoe  whole para LOLactually we had completely fogortton about ahem Aarti at that time and thakns to cvs they reminded of her now she is not leaving our heads D'ohthe fear of triangle masala which most color show's has Disapproveok forget about it ..cheers to our  PhAb...together forever Day Dreaming coming to cvs intelligence yes ek haseens thi was  very well suited...moreover this O re pya is a cute song and it is more like PhAb 's anthem  lovely Day Dreamingbut cvs should come up wit romantic songs as well Embarrassed

Edited by sidra08 - 16 January 2012 at 8:14am

jdfanDreamer_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

ok what a shocker tonight does Abhay remembers of his drunken night as well when Phulwa helped himConfusedwhat he remembered when he took the shawl ConfusedPhulwa covering him  with a blanket and i thought he was out of his senses that time and taking her as Aarti Confused cvs bhool gaye kya Confused 

that was a big blooperLOL ..how on earth he remembered that Phulwa covering him up with a blanket when he was fully drunk LOLat that time on verge of getting unconcious whatever he was mumbling was in his subconcious self ...he cannot remember that LOLif you remember even his eyes were closed at that time he cannot keep them open so how he could remember who was covering him with a blanket at time LOLyesterday he had taken a shawl or blanket to cover himself LOLmoreover same thing for Phulwa as well if you see she too remembered Abhay holding her hand in hospital ..she was too mumbling his name in her subconcious self if she could see Abhay there why she was continuously taking his name and asking him not risk his life for her when he was sitting next to her safe and sound and she could see him holding her hand..LOL.cvs in over confindence of creating PhAb' remembering each other made two bloopers and forgot what they have shown before ROFL

Edited by sidra08 - 14 January 2012 at 11:02am

jdfanDreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@sidra ... lol yeah yesterday even Phulwa was rememerbing Abhay holding her hand lol yaar these PhAb seem to me quite extraordinary lol we cannot remember yesterday's things and these two can remember those things as well which happen in their  subconcious self when they are not fully concious LOLkya baat hay?coming to BG  yes cvs should come with other songs as well ...i

Edited by kikyo - 20 March 2012 at 9:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanBeautifulSoul_Amerestiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

@kikyo ...o wow Day Dreaminghaye haye ..Day Dreaming.

jdfanDreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@kikyo ...o wow Day Dreaminghaye haye ..Day Dreaming.

hain na haye haye Day Dreaming

jdfanBeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top