Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 74)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys! 
You must have seen the TB article please rank the article and post your comments there too as it helps raises the actors rank. Thanks! :) 

Ok mein chali...cant believe its Friday already! Seems like yesterday when we were discussing Mondays epi. Time really moves fast. hm.

Khair hope to catch you guys tomorrow with an amazing PhAb epi! Goodnight! :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1BeautifulSoul_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Sidra + Anu - I kept rewatching yesterday's episode for his dimples only!LOL They're sho cute!!! Day Dreaming And when he does the face where he's facing down and only his eyes are looking up...his angry look can get pretty sexyyBlushing
It's not fair!! How can a guy both look so adorable when he smiles and yet look sexy when he's angry!! Plus with such a well-toned body to boot and pretty mast hair!!
Yeh to pura package nikhla...haye mera dil...HeartBroken HeartHeart

Edit --- Goodnight, all the best and take care:)

Edited by vita93 - 12 January 2012 at 11:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenAllbut1BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Anu...Forum fan girls won't able to post anything instead of OMG OMG OMG OMG  aaah eehh Abhay  or this emoticon Blushing and Day Dreaming only ...seriously yaar i never thought apart from Johnny Depp any guy will make me this crazy HeartAjay is just too good Day Dreamingfantastic actor and stunning looks and he shares such awesome chemisty fellow ladies that it makes my heart beat fast ...here in this show we saw him two ladies Aarti and Phulwa ..both made my heart beat fast  ..though i am a complete PhAb supporter but the few scenes he had with Aarti OMG they were also enough to give heart attack Day Dreaming

Edited by sidra08 - 12 January 2012 at 11:53am

madhubansenDreamer_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Sidra + Anu - I kept rewatching yesterday's episode for his dimples only!LOL They're sho cute!!! Day Dreaming And when he does the face where he's facing down and only his eyes are looking up...his angry look can get pretty sexyyBlushing
It's not fair!! How can a guy both look so adorable when he smiles and yet look sexy when he's angry!! Plus with such a well-toned body to boot and pretty mast hair!!
Yeh to pura package nikhla...haye mera dil...HeartBroken HeartHeart
haye bus karo vita ab aur nahi BlushingHeartAbhay Rai Singh you are just too good Day Dreaming

Edited by sidra08 - 12 January 2012 at 12:01pm

vita93Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Abhay's fan girls going crazy for himLOL

Edited by kikyo - 12 January 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Abhay's fan girls going crazy for himLOL
yes crazy for him infact today i was reminded of 10 oct 2011 episode when his identity from Shatru to Abhay was revealed ..OMG just instantly seeing him in police uniform where i should be busy solving the puzzle i was jaw dropped ..how hot Blushing kya dialogues jhaar raha tha with what  style ..ufff .i am not scared from any one apart from me ...that witty killing smile and the way he said =... Aarti Rajput don't you want to know for whom my heart beats uff i don't know what would be Aarti's feelings but i was officially fainted at that time uff this man will kill me one dayLOLbut hey at that time he was sent on a mission by commissioner not this good commissioner uncle but someone else Ermmso it was  thakur+CM+ commissioner +Abhay's plan Confused

Edited by sidra08 - 12 January 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenjdfanDreamer_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Haha we're all phan-girling crazeee!:D

Well, before I go off, just wanted to say that if you really want to ogle at him a bit more, you should rewatch the point where he's listening to Surje on the phone and hands him the chillies. He puts his hand in his pocket like a boss and poses there like some model with this attitude-wala face for quite a while.

Sirf khuchi seconds hain, par bhari mazedarWink

madhubansenAllbut1tiny15

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Haha we're all phan-girling crazeee!:D

Well, before I go off, just wanted to say that if you really want to ogle at him a bit more, you should rewatch the point where he's listening to Surje on the phone and hands him the chillies. He puts his hand in his pocket like a boss and poses there like some model with this attitude-wala face for quite a while.

Sirf khuchi seconds hain, par bhari mazedarWink

OMG you guys have no idea how much fun I have reading all of your comments on here! Seriously after watching the absolutely amazing episodes, your analysis and comments here just make my day! Especially all the drooling over Ajay today, the guy totally deserves it!

@Kitchen scene: Totally agree! Abhay always looks gorgeous, no  matter what he is wearing, or not wearing for that matter, and today was no different! But after reading your comment I went back and rewatched the scene just for his posture, and you're right, he does look like a model! The kitchen scene was one of my absolute favorite of today, from him overhearing the phone conversation to handing the chili to Surje, who takes it without a second thought LOL! And when he realized who it was that had given it to him, priceless expression! And then comes the best part, the shocked look on his face as he puts two and two together and realize that she is the one that cooked for him, and then the gorgeous smile on his face when he hears her concern for her, so beautiful! I was almost expecting him to either say something or hang up the phone in surprise when Surje came to the rescue and Phulwa found out who was on the phone! Him telling her that she was a wonderful cook, and the complete and utter happiness on her face, seriously I can analyze this scene to death and not get tired of it!
They both deserve these smiles right now, because the next week or so is going to be extremely emotionally and physically draining for both of them!

Oh, and like Anu mentioned, Phulwa has been tagged in two TB articles this week, one for the kidnapping as I am sure most of you have seen, and another one in the TRP ratings article...we actually ranked in the Top 15 this week, this track is definitely working for them Clap
Point is, please go rate and comment on both articles to increase the rankings of both the show and the actors! If you comment in the TRP article, be sure to mention Phulwa in it! Smile

Edited by Allbut1 - 12 January 2012 at 7:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Go to top