Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 71)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Ameres - Wow that's quite an eye-opening post:D

It's quite true that he isn't in love yet, he can't be because it's a little too early right?
And I absolutely do agree on the doing right part, Abhay is and always has been doing things he believes is right, even what he did to Phulwa he considered it his duty. Saving somebody from a fire is something anybody would do instinctively. But I guess what he didn't expect was the overwhelming amounts of concern he felt for her. And the final fact that he really cannot stand her in pain.

What I'm confused about is actually when did she start making an impact on him? The terrace scene and so on are pretty recent events. Would I be right in guessing she did make some sort of impression while he was acting as Shatru? Maybe he managed to successfully suppress it under his revenge motive then, but it's all resurfacing together now? Otherwise his change is too sudden, no?

I found it so confusing because I simply couldn't keep up with the rate his mind was changing throughout!LOL But hey, it's great to see that no matter what the Thakur tried to drill into him downstairs, he's not entirely convinced now. 
And highly doubting he'll truly fall in love till the day he realises she was right and Thakur was wrong.

Wow dadiji gave Phulwa such a great suggestion then, instead of trying to remove Thakur she should make a greater place for the truth in him. Which she's doing pretty well I must say:D

It's set then! Send these two away to some isolated island for a month and there's no stopping him being completely swayed by herLOL

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

@vita ...i think Phulwa won't be able to punish Abhay why? first of all she has started to understand why he did all that and he is good person from inside ..and most importantly when he will come to know the truth he will surely be asking forgiveness from her and moreover the type of person he is gotta agree with it he can give her gun shoot me and take your revenge or try to harm himself because we have seen in anger and guilt he can harm himself but i want her to forgive him not now but when he will ask and help him come out of his pain ...see if look at punishment Abhay will be receiving bigger punishment to what he did with Phulwa..betrayel of someone having blood relation is bigger than betrayel of a lover that too in various forms he trusted the sinner of his mother , he did better with sinner of thakurain ..he  did good with sinner of phulwa and he did so much wrong with her ..moreover he bertayed Phulwa in love what happened his love Aarti left him we know he is in  pain after her departure whatever he was mumbling on that drunken night ..he insulted phulwa got insulted by her she threw bangles on his face  and we know he isn't at peace either for what he did with her ..so you see destiny has already paid him back for what he did and more will be coming ...so if Phulwa forgives him when he asks and help him come out of his pain that will make him more guilty that he did wrong with this woman and make him fall deeply in love with herDay DreamingPhulwa punishing Abhay after truth will be revealed won't make much sense how  ? he never loved her ..he was wrong thats why  he did that but Phulwa she is right ..she loved him so there is a difference in both situtions ..only one problem Phulwa should not act as mahaan atma later and leave him you can go to your love Aarti D'ohmy mission is overConfused ..here my concern is not Phulwa and Abhay here my concern is Aarti ... i don't want to see her heart breakCry because she was too good but somehow i have a feeling cvs will bring her back after ek haseena thi deewana tha night ...Ouch

Edited by sidra08 - 11 January 2012 at 1:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@sidra ia gree that rejection by ur own blood relation is greater!!but i want abhay 2 b in pain like phulwa was in wen he ditched her & then humilated her!!i agree he never luved her but why 2 humilate her 4 being a woman & being in luv. he made fun of her & her luv in front of the ppl who luved her!!though he'd realized the wrongs he'd done 2 phulwa but still havn't experienced the pain of rejection by the prsn whom he'd luved so much. even though rejection by aarti is also not made that much impact.
so even if he started luving her deeply i still want him 2 feel the pain of seprn from his luv atleast temporarily. i know this temporary sepn from phulwa'll not just pain him but it also cause pain 2 phulwa as she also luvs him!!

and abt aarti i don't want her 2 cum btn them 4 the sake of all 3 i.e. abhay, phulwa & aarti!! and i don't want her2 turn in2 a -ve ckt bcoz this thing never happens & i don't want CVs 2 send the wrong msgs 2 the masses & made fool of them as in sum oder shows CVs'd done this stupidity thanx 2 "Ekta Mai" who set this stupid trend of luv at 1sr sight & true luv happens only once & u can't 4get ur 1st luv!!SleepySleepySleepy

and even if CVs do make aarti cum back  i think her entrance shud b made 2 realize abhay his luv 4 phulwa. bcoz till now hes started caring her so it can b that no oder option like situn has cum but his true realizn cums only wen he knows the diff btn his luv 4 aarti & phulwa!!
and i also don't want phulwa 2 ask abahy 2 return 2 aarti once her revenge mission is completed!!

Edited by tiny15 - 11 January 2012 at 3:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Ok after my not so lil rant last night i realized i said too much. I hope i didnt sound preachy in it cause believe me i had no such intention. 
Everyone has their own opinion and I respect that. And i know most probably im the wrong one here and over thinking everything. 
But i'll stick to would i said earlier cause i believe in it. 
Right now im happy in my own pink bubble and i would like to stay there for a while. Approve

Vita- I too would like to think that Abhay while pretending to be Shatru had developed some feelings for her but since at that time he was so high on the revenge dose that he simply overlooked them but now as the hatred and revenge thing has died down a bit and after spending some tine with her those feelings are getting stronger. 
True its not love but its the start of something beautiful. 

Yup im glad too that despite all that Thakur drama his heart told him that Phulwa is not wrong. He is slowly realizing his mistakes and in a way making up for them...

But i would still like to see Phulwa making him regret some more. Dont forget your mission girl! She is not going to forgive Thakur thats for sure but Abhay ko bhi itni asani se na jane dena. Lol. 

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@Phulwa's revenge - Yes definitely! True he will obviously repent for it but she shouldn't just forget it like that! I'm hoping she just puts their differences aside for now to get the Thakur and make him pay later on:D

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

@Phulwa's revenge ..i too don't think she will  be able to punish Abhay Ermmi mean what she will be able to possibly do when he will come up with forgiveness Confusedi don't  think she will able to say dafa ho jaoROFLok sorryLOL ahem but what she can doErmm ..she will come with few emotional lectures but we all know Abhay jee is going to have a big emotional breakdown ..then what she will do instead of helping him as we have seen she cannot see him in pain... only fear is like sidra  mentioned is her leaving for sake of Aarti Abhay because not to forget she is herione of indian television that too colors show she is mahaan sacrificing atma  like them Disapprovei think she will try to leave him after giving few bhashans to him in his emotional breakdown but Abhay will come to her after some time of thinking  over the issue and ask her to come with him...  how about Phulwa reaches her village and she sees Abhay already there playing with kids in Shatru  look Day Dreaming .and  Phulwa shocked and Abhay confesses .he loves her Day Dreamingand saying all that stuff how wrong he was with her please forgive him..awww then probably fill her maang and Phulwa saying don't ask forgiveness i can go anywhere leaving Abhay but where will i go leaving my ShatruDay Dreaming we will see one emotional hug awwDay Dreamingplease cvs no Aarti in the picture because neither we want to see her heart break neither turning her into a grey character  how about cvs show her in the end living a peaceful life with someone who loves her so much Big smileok lets come up with Janemaan  movie ending she has found Abhay's look alikeROFLdhamaka twist ROFL khiyali pulao pak gaya LOLa jao sab LOL

Edited by kikyo - 11 January 2012 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@Phulwa's revenge ..i too don't think she will  be able to punish Abhay Ermmi mean what she will be able to possibly do when he will come up with forgiveness Confusedi don't  think she will able to say dafa ho jaoROFLok sorryLOL ahem but what she can doErmm ..she will come with few emotional lectures but we all know Abhay jee is going to have a big emotional breakdown ..then what she will do instead of helping him as we have seen she cannot see him in pain... only fear is like sidra  mentioned is her leaving for sake of Aarti Abhay because not to forget she is herione of indian television that too colors show she is mahaan sacrificing atma  like them Disapprovei think she will try to leave him after giving few bhashans to him in his emotional breakdown but Abhay will come to her after some time of thinking  over the issue and ask her to come with him...  how about Phulwa reaches her village and she sees Abhay already there playing with kids in shatru  look Day Dreaming .and  Phulwa shocked and Abhay confesses .he loves her Day Dreamingand saying all that stuff how wrong he was with her please forgive him..awww then probably fill her maang and Phulwa saying don't ask forgiveness i can go anywhere leaving Abhay but where will i go leaving my shatruDay Dreaming we will see one emotional hug awwDay Dreamingplease cvs no Aarti in the picture because neither we want to see her heart break neither turning her into a grey character  how about cvs show her in the end living a peaceful life with someone who loves her so much Big smileok lets come up with Janemaan  movie ending she has found Abhay's look alikeROFLdhamaka twist ROFL khiyali pulao pak gaya LOLa jao sab LOL

bold that will be one dhamka twist ROFLbut trust me among all love triangles movies /serials i have seen i love Janemaan's ending Big smile superb Star

Edited by sidra08 - 11 January 2012 at 4:43am

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@kikyo - LOVED IT!! OMG that would be the best!! A total hum dil de chuke sanam type...And aww Abhay looking like Shatru in the kabiley!!!Day Dreaming Really hoping the CVs take up your fantastic idea!!
Including Aarti as well, I want to have her own happy ending too:D

Go to top