[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh wow!!!! PhAb sharing a blanket and abhay pulling at it and phulwa landing at the top of him๐Ÿ˜‰ wow wow It doesnt gt better than this๐Ÿ˜›
I know they will b sad because of nani's death bt still i dont want them to b sad fr long and give me my share of sweet/sadu pati/romantic scene..I have waited long enough๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bt chances r tht they willprobably meet tomorrow nt even 2day bt atleast in the precap I want tosee them together๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And even though I want phulwa to b brave and amart infront of the kidnappers and run from there without Abhay's help bt still...when abhay finally gts her then i want her to b really vulnerable..like she has fallen on the ground and the gang standing rite above her or something...and there enters my hero๐Ÿ˜‰ And abhay must b at his sadu best while bashing them up and only stopping when phulwa comes and intervines saying "Ab chor do nehi to yeah mar jayega"๐Ÿ‘
Pls Pls i want something like this and they better explain abt the sari..nt that I mind ๐Ÿ˜‰ I mean sari helps romantic situation๐Ÿ˜ƒ I have gone completly crazy waiting fr their loey dovey scenes bt maybe nt before friday๐Ÿ˜ญ
The kitchen scene was the first episode I had watched..yes I strtd very late and it was his sadu image that gt me hooked onto this serial๐Ÿ˜ƒ so nw that love is in the air I want repetation of all such scenes with a romantic bend...one of u have already mentioned phulwa being trapped infront of the cupboard a la kitchen scene...now the police station scene where he grabs at her hand and pulls her forward ( love the scene) will we can have everyone sitting at the dinning table having dinner abhay sitting on the rite side of phulwa when abhay grabs her rite hand from under the table๐Ÿ˜ƒ and poor phulwa being forced to eat with hr left hand and when every one asks her why she was nt eating with her rite hand abhay will also turn an innocent face and ask her the same thing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ he he..ok i have blabberd enough nw  jst keeping my fingers crossed fr AbPh scenes
Mimi- Same here!! The wait is killing me! :( 

Me too want the attitude wala Abhay. ๐Ÿ˜

@Abhay bashing the goons and Phulwa stopping him...aww! That would be great!! I missing seeing Abhay in action it would be great to see him beat up those beep thugs. :/ 
I want my ACP Abhay!! 

@Dinning table- Awesome! haha. I can totally imagine that! Abhay being all innocent like he doesnt know anything at the same time teasing Phulwa! lol. It would be super cute. :D 

Lol no worries yaar continue! Chahe jitni day dreaming karlo it doesnt seem enough. ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes eagerly waiting for some fab PhAb scenes!! :D
@Anu - Sirf do hi to lok hain, shelter nahin then even a chote kamra will do for the night. As long as they're together, they don't really need anything else for the night right?๐Ÿ˜‰

@Mimi - Ughh well the article said he'll find the nanijee first and later on find Phulwa when she's running around...so I'm guessing today is probably nanijee and tomorrow is Phulwa? Khair at least find her by tomorrow! So Friday can rona dhona a bit then onwards set sail for PhAbland!:D

@Phulwa - True! Maybe they could show that while escaping she's really brave and all (I like to watch my girl fight too!:D) but she reaches some vulnerable spot like the edge of the cliff and there're 5-6 goons with knives, guns etc. With the saree, she's bound to fall here and there too...
So I'm guessing they're gonna show that goons are about to kill her when sadu patimohodey steps in like a boss:D 
LOL I think hence the point of the saree was to contrast with the hospital gown where she was epic enough to fight off 3 guys even with a gun to her face and in a saree she becomes a bechari patnijee๐Ÿ˜†

@Dining room - Ooh lala!๐Ÿ˜† Naughty Abhay! Yess! I really want to see these sort of scenes where Abhay absolutely has the upper hand (literally hehe)! 

LOL guess I can start redreaming about my samosawala incident to happen (strikingly similar to the cupboard one). And now we'll actually be able to enjoy such scenes knowing he doesn't have any bad intentions towards her (or does he...?๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Excatly yaar i dont mind anything as long as they give us a looong undisturbed PhAb scene! lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰

SPOILER ALERT!! 

Aaj ki epi ke baad tu i feel they wont be meeting till Friday. :( 
But i could be wrong cuz the really speed up at times. 

And precap! 
@Today's epi - It was a total waste of time seriously. As much as I enjoy watching sadu Abhay, I really didn't need half the episode to just running after 1 man.
Although the part where he remembered her words, and later repeated them, were pretty cute:)
Though yea, I think tomorrow he'd probably find nanijee, and Phulwa be running around Friday, I'm guessing they'll show she's almost gonna get killed? 
That means Abhay won't see her till Monday? Great.

@Precap - OMG noo! That's the most inhumane scene I've ever seen!! I really really hope CVs don't continue with that, and instead show that he doesn't do anything with the hockey stick. Otherwise...otherwise I hope Abhay shoots him to death laterr!๐Ÿ˜ก

Speaking of which, I think Abhay might actually end up killing Kulbushan in a shootout. Coz Phulwa knows he's the kidnapper plus nani's killer so when he's caught in any circumstance he'll be sentenced to death in court or so.
Which would bring along it's own set of issues but so long as Phulwa and Abhay join the same team it won't take long before Thakur himself is pardafashed.
Agreed. It feels like a drag now which isnt really the case...but I guess we are so used to PhAb now that unke ilawa kuch bhi drag lagta hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Monday!? NO!! I was hoping Friday tak mil jaein. But monday bhi hosakta hai. :(

@Precap- Exactly!! I hope they dont show that! They want to kill off her character, fine. But please not that way it was too much! 

I'm really hating that Kul. Yes its better he dies. Even if he survives its not like the evidence are waiting right there...and even if Phulwa says anything i doubt she will be believed without any solid proof. 
Or probably Thakur will tell him to disappear for a while just to be safe from Abhays wrath. 

Khair this week is proving to be really...heavy on senses! :/
@Monday - they're gonna make us wait, I'm really sure of that. And spend an entire episode showing her running from the goons and him trying to find her after he has discovered his nani's body (which I figure might take up its own time)

@Kul - ohh...actually I thought Abhay would believe her if she took Kul's name. At any rate, Abhay already has his suspicions on him, and I'm guessing wardboy would probably take his name too?
Oh darn, if Abhay doesn't believe her I'm gonna go berserk seriously. But you're right, he might end up running away. I hope Abhay kills him. At any rate he's a pretty useless character, and at least Sharbati's got a pretty face - he doesn't even have that lol.
A life for a life - for once Abhay'll end up in Phulwa's shoes...

@senses - sighh while it's not heavy emotional drama like our mega dance party, it's pretty damn scary!
Thakur and Sharbati are already beyond redemption for their parts in killing off Phulwa's people, and now Kullu joins the gang. I always thought maybe out of fright Kul and buaji might run away and leave Thakur alone, but even buaji's as evil with the Devpur hatyakaand thing so...khair. All must die/go to jail someday.

Your exams are over right?? Congrats! Now you can spend more time here:D
@Kul- seriously i hope he dies!! I'm so so hating him right now esp after seeing the precap...disgusting!! 
True this time Abhay will feel what Phulwa went through and this will bring them even closer. 
Maybe thats the whole point of killing her char to make him feel her pain...

@Senses- Bus yaar this week has been pretty bad for me. Ek tu exams ki tension and some other problem and the show is even depressing me more! 
I just hope by next week everything is back to normal... 

No i have my last exam tomorrow but easy so im not that worried. 
But yeah kal ke baad i will be free and then spam here dil khol ke! :D ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Ameres

@Kul- seriously i hope he dies!! I'm so so hating him right now esp after seeing the precap...disgusting!! 
That grin on his face was...ugh this is another Thakur-to-be, minus the chalaki:((
True this time Abhay will feel what Phulwa went through and this will bring them even closer. 
Maybe thats the whole point of killing her char to make him feel her pain...
I think you're right...as sad as it is he'll never understand the hell she's lived through for 10 years until he's witnessed it himself. Your prose on their relationship of pain and suffering, is pretty much emblazoned in this situation...

@Senses- Bus yaar this week has been pretty bad for me. Ek tu exams ki tension and some other problem and the show is even depressing me more! 
I just hope by next week everything is back to normal... 
A dacoit ki kahani will no doubt have violence and death. But week after week is a bit too much, they should've seriously waited till at least she got home or something! UGHH CVs when they want to show nice stuff they throw down tons of glitter for 2 weeks and then when time arrives they decide to bring down the guns for the next 2. Haye this show!!

No i have my last exam tomorrow but easy so im not that worried. 
But yeah kal ke baad i will be free and then spam here dil khol ke! :D ๐Ÿ˜†
Utteri! My desktop clock was showing 19 jan and I forgot it's already past midnight here๐Ÿ˜†
Cool, what exactly are you studying now?:) Sigh I'm still miserably waiting for my A level results that I'm not very excited to get:((

There isn't enough much to discuss about today if you realise, just Phulwa and Abhay being...Phulwa and Abhay I guess:/
Ohh and a just a random quip, if you watch the security guard scene again, when the guy's released he tells Abhay "Aapke bacche jiye saab".
I literally LOLed at that line - CVs really couldn't resist giving us such cutesy hints could they?๐Ÿ˜‰