India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 70)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Its very late here so i need to go and catch up on my sleep and study! Never mind how i will do that. Lol. 
So i will see you tomorrow and then have a good time spamming. LOL

Till then, goodnight! :))

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu. Nice To Meet You. Ok Yup Keep Spamming Everyone.

I Have To Go Now. Iam Feel Sleepy. (: Bye Take Care.
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I'm really curious to see what compels Abhay to disobey Thakur for Phulwa of all people. Talking to either Thakurayn or dadiji would sound pretty sensible I should think. Either that or the Commissioner uncle appears out of nowhere in the police station to give Abhay adhe din ki chutti and forces him to bring bouquet of flowers+gift for her:D

LOL I think all our future theories will include Thakurayn as a catalyst of their love story with the commissioner uncle as the proponent for the romance bitsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

I'm really curious to see what compels Abhay to disobey Thakur for Phulwa of all people. Talking to either Thakurayn or dadiji would sound pretty sensible I should think. Either that or the Commissioner uncle appears out of nowhere in the police station to give Abhay adhe din ki chutti and forces him to bring bouquet of flowers+gift for her:D

LOL I think all our future theories will include Thakurayn as a catalyst of their love story with the commissioner uncle as the proponent for the romance bitsLOL

@bold-It would be great if he does that and gives some gayan on how to keep your wife happy. ROFL

Like that Dr. Love-part-time psychic (who knew all about their love story and how Abhay saved her without him even telling!Wacko) showed them how they are meant to be maybe we need some other third person to make him realize that what he did was right and needs to take care of her. 

It reminds me i was so pissed off while watching that last scene where Thakur did that whole emotional drama! URGH!! I cant believe he made Abhay feel guilty about something that was...so right!! 
I was angry at that point that felt like getting into the tv and bashing him up! Angry

I just hope all that drama doesnt effect Abhay much. :/
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
SPOILER ALERT!! 

Abhay is finally getting it! He is realizing Phulwa wasnt wrong and somewhere she has been a victim too. I'm glad those unknown feelings are making him question and doubt things. 
More than that im happy he lied to Thakur!! 

The consequences might not be good but atleast Abhay is realizing what is right and wrong...
Yes he is still confused but that okay its quite natural. But im so happy that all those moments did have an effect on him in a good way. 

And precap...*dreamy mode* 

I'm happy that Phulwa is ready to give Abhay a chance but dont melt so soon! He needs to repent some more. 

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

@Anujee - YAY it's great to see you happy again!:D

Waise bataya, I think CVs are having a fantastic time playing with my emotions today:/ Every 5s have to keep changing my mind! I've already posted once on today's WU (great job btw!) but still here again:
Thakur ki drama: OH NO ABHAY NO
Hospital scene: Yes there's hope!
Abhay remembering Thakur: NOOO!
Abhay remembering Phulwa: YAY!!
Abhay looking at Chote's picture: WHAT NONO you didn't even know that dude!
Abhay talking about dil and dimaak: Fantastic!! He can feel love!!
Dadi telling Phulwa there's hope: YES!!
Dadi telling Phulwa to forget badla: WHAT NO she cant!!
Phulwa saying she won't forget badla: GREAT!
Phulwa saying she will forget badla: WTH NO! You can't just forgive him like that:(
Abhay wanting to call Phulwa: Aww kitne acchi pati:)
Abhay remembering Thakur: NAHIN NAHIN!

I think the most hilarious portion was his excited voice that reduced to an inaudible mumble when Thakur appeared. LOL bechara ko chupi chupi pyaar karne parte hainLOL And he was so worried for her!!:)

I'm really happy that even after such a huge hoohah downstairs (Thakur resembled nothing short of a monkey btw) Abhay still cannot forget Phulwa!:D Never mind bechara, when he goes to meet Phulwa his heart will completely melt overXD

@Doctorjee -I KNOW RIGHT!! She was speaking as though some pyaar ki legend was unfolding right before her eyes. Are yaar, are you really going to say that to every guy who brings his wife into the hospital??

@Phulwa - Agreed! Maafi toh ayegi, par abbhi nahin please. Actually, I'd want her to support him till they finish off Thakur, but please don't forget to punish him later!! Anyways something tells agar yeh bechara pagal haat kaat sakti hain, there's no saying why after finding out the truth he wouldn't just put a gun in her hand and ask her to shoot him -shakes head-. 

@Old lady - sorry to burst your bubble (really sorry) but I hope somebody explains to this budhiya soon enough!! Hopefully the thakurayn can somehow clear up confusion or in some way she'll understand phulwa and her are on the same side!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I know the epi was confusing and Abhay is confusing alot of us. lol. But call me crazy i dont think its much of a confusion. 

True Abhay has always hated her and did wrong with her but thats the thing he has finally started to realize it. He knows it. 
And that fire incident was not the only one, slowly Phulwa has been making space in his heart without his realizing. All those moments they shared did have an effect on him and its showing. The fire incident served more as an eye opener as in those hidden feelings finally surfaced. Esp Phulwas concern for him despite what he did to her jolted him the most and made him see Phulwa in an biased manner.

Before that even when Phulwa did something good he always viewed in a bad light but now this incident forced him to start seeing her in an un bias way and he is starting to realize maybe she is not that bad and deserves a second chance.

And even if we forget about love for a moment sometimes it's the good person inside us that makes us do the right thing. True what he did was more than that but it was personal goodness plus the feelings he has for her that made him do it.

And he lie he said to Thakur was unintentional which is good it wasn't like he was planning to do it bus hogaya and afterwards even he was confused over it. So in a way it was his subconscious mind way of telling that she is right. Sometimes we don't fully want to accept the truth but our subconscious mind knows and gives signal of what right.

I guess the same was happening here.

They aren't in love not yet and I won't mind them taking slowly but the feelings that have been developing for some time are finally heading up.  Like Phulwa said she was engrossed in her goals that she did not see the goodness in Abhay. Simirarly he was and is so much influenced by others that he cant see what is right but now slowly he is starting to. The flowers and gift are just a gesture to show he cares. But that doesn't mean he would be all sweetie to her, the awkward distance will remain there until Thakurs truth comes out.

What im trying to say is that Abhays character aint that confusing or atleast not to me. These developments have been happening for some time it's only now that the results are showing.

Ok I will shutup now because im pretty much repeating the same thing and not making any sense. :P

Over and out! LOL

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

I think the most hilarious portion was his excited voice that reduced to an inaudible mumble when Thakur appeared. LOL bechara ko chupi chupi pyaar karne parte hainLOL And he was so worried for her!!:)

Yes i was smiling and going yay in that scene. LOL
Too adorable! 

@Phulwa - Agreed! Maafi toh ayegi, par abbhi nahin please. Actually, I'd want her to support him till they finish off Thakur, but please don't forget to punish him later!! Anyways something tells agar yeh bechara pagal haat kaat sakti hain, there's no saying why after finding out the truth he wouldn't just put a gun in her hand and ask her to shoot him -shakes head-. 

True i dont want her to forget her mission or forgive him so easily. Let him burn in that fire for sometime. Intezar mein bhi maza hai. WinkLOL

@Old lady - sorry to burst your bubble (really sorry) but I hope somebody explains to this budhiya soon enough!! Hopefully the thakurayn can somehow clear up confusion or in some way she'll understand phulwa and her are on the same side!!
Oh that old lady is annoying me! Here i was thinking that she would help Phulwa and she is planning against her! Like seriously what the eff!? Please somebody tell her the truth. :|

tiny15

Go to top