Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 69)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Sidra- I know what you are saying. Aur mujhe sab samjh ata hai but my ishtupid heart refuses to understand anything. DisapproveLOL

Just a few hours before i was high on PhAb scenes and then this sudden fall hurts. :( 

Khair lets see what tomorrow brings. CVs are mahir in giving us jhatkas and misleading us so hopefully its another trick by them. 

I just hope that flower wali epi comes soon. Something to uplift my spirits. 

And oh pleaseee someone makes some avis/sigs of Abhay in a vest. BlushingLOL
bold yes please Blushingwhy do this guy looks so good  in whatever he wears ?even tonight in that shirt he was looking so handsomeDay Dreaming

Edited by sidra08 - 09 January 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Just a random thought, I'm feeling quite bad for both Phulwa and Abhay. It seems as though neither know how to reconcile their feelings for each other with everybody else around.

Sigh they should seriously be carted off to an isolated jaaga as long as possible. Otherwise with everybody else around nothing's going to progress. Like Commissionerjee's invitation to a random place for honeymoon or something.

And as Sargun said so during the interview itself, dil mein kaboo nahin raksatki!XD

And hopefully Thakurjee makes some solid plan soon. I'm sitting here ready for it to backfire!:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by Ameres

Sidra- I know what you are saying. Aur mujhe sab samjh ata hai but my ishtupid heart refuses to understand anything. DisapproveLOL

Just a few hours before i was high on PhAb scenes and then this sudden fall hurts. :( 

Khair lets see what tomorrow brings. CVs are mahir in giving us jhatkas and misleading us so hopefully its another trick by them. 

I just hope that flower wali epi comes soon. Something to uplift my spirits. 

And oh pleaseee someone makes some avis/sigs of Abhay in a vest. BlushingLOL
bold yes please Blushingwhy do this guy looks so good  in whatever he wears ?even tonight in that shirt he was looking so handsomeDay Dreaming

LOL where on earth did he get that shirt from though?? I thought he was only wearing a vest to the hospital?Confused
Khair jo bhi ho, looking pretty good in itLOL

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Vita- Its ok. Good to have some positive people around. I can use some happy vibes. :) 

As for PhAb...me too feeling bad tabhi tu sad. Yes i hope Thakur jee jald hi koi plan banaye so it can backfire and once again we get some awesome epi! 

Yes, I hope comm.uncle asks Abhay about all this drama and after Phulwa is all set sends them on some trip waghera. You know how change of scene can be good for health. Wink

Sidra- Yeah! :D 
When Thakur was doing all that drama i was just staring at Abhay and thinking how can he look good in like everything!? 
Even in that simple grey tee he managed to look desirable. Blushing

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

@vita ...even i was wondering that from where did he get shirt when he went to hospital in a vest but came back in a shirt Confusedcvs hi janay LOL

@Anu ..same here who wants to see thakur 's nautanki i was busy in staring at Abhay ..in my heart i was cursing thakur get out of here you are irritating me Angrylet me concentrate on Abhay jeeLOL in  grey T looking super cute Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hello. Yay I Found It.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Ameres. Please Add Me So That I Can Help Your Friends Spam The AT.

@All: Hi Everyone. Iam Nicita.

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Lol, welcome Nicita! Big smile

Well we dont have any member list as such right now but hopefully in the second AT we will make one. Anywhos any PhAb fan is welcome here! :D 

And you can call me Anu! :) 
And oh yeah! Spam! haha. :P

Go to top