India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 66)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Anu - Where'd you get the new banner from!!:D It updates as fast as the episode upload itselfLOL

@Phulwa - Aww:) I wonder what her reaction would be when she realises what he did for her -falls insanely in love with him too-

You know it's quite cute the way CVs make the situation turn around for both of them. Like after the mega dance party Phulwa was the one who brought Abhay up where his mumblings made her cry. And now Abhay's the one who brings her here and her mumblings make him cry.
They should have more of these subconscious scenes in the future, like if one day Abhay's just passing by Phulwa's room and hears her mumbling his name or vice versaDay Dreaming

@Emotional scenes - Agreed! As viewers we're already mentally exhausted after rewatching a few times, I'm pretty it drags them out (especially so in the cold!) to have to put themselves into such a character for so long.

I want to see him smile a little next week! He probably won't do much right in front of her, but maybe when she's asleep, he can be happy about it:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avishinztiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Banners- All the credit goes to Gagan and her wonderful friends who put so much effort into making these. :) 
The only credit i can take is that i keep an eye open for these. LOL
Waise why dont you use them too? 
Your dabba can use some lurve! :P

@Phulwa- She is already in love an aur kitna? Lol. Kidding, yup it would be great to see her reaction. I hope they get some time alone. ahem. Embarrassed

And yeah it would be wonderful if they keep treating us to such scenes. 
I was thinking wouldnt it be great if they show that after she gets home from the hospital Abhay makes her stay in his room. Since she has like no furniture in her room no bed etc so it would be extremely difficult for her to stay in that condition so wouldnt be it cute if Abhay takes her in his room so he can take better care for her? I think i will put it in the musing post. :P

Same here! Eagerly waiting for more PhAb scenes! Im so greedy. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Scenes - She's really some genius with avis and vids like that. I'm a total zero when it comes to such things! 
Haye yaar, aur kya boloon...everyday they keep showing new scenes and everyday I fall in love with something else again!
And in any rate, if I did create a banner, there's a VERY high likelihood I'll probably end up the same scenes you have!LOL Quite satisfied getting to watch yours everyday!

@Phulwa - Well, Phulwa keeps trying to suppress her own feelings because she knows 1) Abhay hates her and 2) He has feelings for Aarti. Like that she's still so concerned for him. Agar pata chala ki patimohodey ki dil mein bhi kuch kuch hain, to phir pyaar to dugni ho jayegi!LOL

@scenes - OMG YESS!! I totally forgot about them coming back home! Spot on yaar, there's NOOO way he's gonna let her stay on that mat. He's quite likely to shift her to his room, though I'm not sure if he'll move somewhere else again (lol she moves to his room, he moves somewhere else - track getting quite boring na?). Phir bhi, she's finally getting a bed! -YAY-
ok i'll move to your post there and we can proceed with this new track further:D

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Vita! You are such a sweet heart!! 

Really im truly humbled and thankful after reading your beautiful reply in my post. Esp when you yourself are such an amazing writer, your simple words flow into each other. And when you say my writing is good trust me it feels extremely good. :)
All i can say is thank you for all the love and appreciation. I will never forget it. Hug

As for the archive that you mentioned...dont know i never really thought about it. I dont even know if it would be okay to open such a thread here...
Members do make such archive/thread where they keep all their posts in one place. Usually in the Fan Fiction section or in the Writers corner. But will i do it...dont know! Will think about it. But thanks for the idea! :))
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Vita! You are such a sweet heart!! 

Really im truly humbled and thankful after reading your beautiful reply in my post. Esp when you yourself are such an amazing writer, your simple words flow into each other. And when you say my writing is good trust me it feels extremely good. :)
All i can say is thank you for all the love and appreciation. I will never forget it. Hug

As for the archive that you mentioned...dont know i never really thought about it. I dont even know if it would be okay to open such a thread here...
Members do make such archive/thread where they keep all their posts in one place. Usually in the Fan Fiction section or in the Writers corner. But will i do it...dont know! Will think about it. But thanks for the idea! :))

Well you deserved everything I said up there so thank you too!:D

It'd be quite nice to have one spot to head to read all of it. Though I realised the future musings section, in a way, kinda does work out to the fanfic thing. Since none of it has happened anyways. But yeah it'd be cool if we can put all the fan-made posts into one place? I think it'd be neater too:)

Alrighty then, I'll leave here for the night and head off to bed with my head in the clouds:D
Good night to all!

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@FanFic- Members usually make those threads when they write stories or one-shots either on fictional characters of shows or non-fictional ones, mostly the FFs are about show char etc. 
Hamari posts are more like analysis of the epis. 
But you are right it would be good to have all those posts in one place. You can make your own if you like. :) 

I have made similar posts in a previous forum too but never thought of making an archive. Though you are right it would be a good idea. 
Agar koi aur na sahi tu hum khud hi apne work ko admire karein gey. LOL

Alright! Go and enjoy your beauty sleep, will catch ya soon! :P
Goodnight! :D 

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Just a thought- In the show its shown that its the same day continuing which has been stretched over a week according to us. 
Anyways the point being that the same evening that incident happened, Abhay had earlier referred to Phulwa as 'musibat' when he was waiting for her. And just a few hours later that same night he was the one saving her from a real musibat. How ironic. 
Just a few hours earlier he couldnt stand being with her and later he couldnt let her die even if it meant risking his own life for it. Sigh...silly love! 

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Just a thought- In the show its shown that its the same day continuing which has been stretched over a week according to us. 
Anyways the point being that the same evening that incident happened, Abhay had earlier referred to Phulwa as 'musibat' when he was waiting for her. And just a few hours later that same night he was the one saving her from a real musibat. How ironic. 
Just a few hours earlier he couldnt stand being with her and later he couldnt let her die even if it meant risking his own life for it. Sigh...silly love! 

AGREED. LOL waiittt you mean we've been watching the same day for the past one week??Shocked What is this seriously...AND they're gonna start from the hospital scene again on monday i presume...Sigh I really wonder how many years it'll take for them to get to their first wedding anniversaryLOL

So true!! Even at the start of the drive he was still acting like taking her there was a real bother to him. Yet if you look at the explosion scene again, it's when he saw her on the ground that his face dropped almost instantaneously...I'm guessing he's always had something for her somewhere, which was kept under the hatred he felt towards her, but seeing her actually dying probably pushed everything else out of his mind immediately...silly love indeed!

tiny15

Go to top