Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 6)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

OMG THE PROMO VIDEO - PHAB PHAB PHAB (I'm currently going berserk)

WHEN WHEN WHEN (the 14min interview one)

WAIT so he's actually talking about betrayal...Ouch A bit the reversal of roles no?

Same here! Just finished watching it. And im in PhAb land. Day Dreaming
I love their chemistry on screen as well as off screen. They are Amazing together! Embarrassed

I sooo wish somebody would make Avis of their cute moments. 

Moving on, role reversal yahan tu puri story reverse hogai hai. LOL
Its hard to believe that he is actually so heartbroken over the fact that ghunghat ke neeche Phulwa thi. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by vita93

OMG THE PROMO VIDEO - PHAB PHAB PHAB (I'm currently going berserk)

WHEN WHEN WHEN (the 14min interview one)

WAIT so he's actually talking about betrayal...Ouch A bit the reversal of roles no?
well actually the situation is funny because its Abhay who betrayed Phulwa in love while she loved him truely Ouchbut here he is singing ek haseena deewana tha lol deewana kab kahan LOL
phulwa should start singing too ek bechari thi aur ek blackmailer tha ROFL...i think he is heartbroken because Phulwa married him via fraud ..due to her Aarti left him ..she has only married him for revenge not that she loves him .as she acts like a goody goody wife  in front of others and he is trying to make Phulwa guilty ConfusedLOL

Edited by kikyo - 20 December 2011 at 6:48am

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

ROFL! That was super good! Clap

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Do write more of these. :D

Haha so glad you enjoyed it, just something random I noticed while watching the episode againLOL

Oh dear, it seems like Phulwa might actually REFALL in love with her pati!!! No no not yet! Let him get to trust you first...warna dubara dil toot jayegi bechareka...Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

phulwa should start singing too ek bechari thi aur ek blackmailer tha ROFL...i think he is heartbroken because Phulwa married him via fraud ..due to her Aarti left him ..she has only married him for revenge not that she loves him .as she acts like a goody goody wife  in front of others and he is trying to make Phulwa guilty ConfusedLOL

Guilty for what? He is the one who should be repenting his actions and feeling guilty! 

Maybe...he wants to hurt her emotionally? He knew that Phulwa had actually fallen in love with Shatru so by doing all that he is trying to make her weak...i mean if she remembers the past she will get emotional and heartbroken. 
Cuz Sargun said in that segment that purane zhakham taza hogaye. And they talked about Phulwa remebering Shatru so maybe Abhay is just trying to weaken her emotionally...
Just a theory. 

And i hope Phulwa doesnt break down so easily. I dont want her to fall right into Abhays arms so easily! I hope that she remains strong. 

Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by kikyo

Guilty for what? He is the one who should be repenting his actions and feeling guilty! 

Maybe...he wants to hurt her emotionally? He knew that Phulwa had actually fallen in love with Shatru so by doing all that he is trying to make her weak...i mean if she remembers the past she will get emotional and heartbroken. 
Cuz Sargun said in that segment that purane zhakham taza hogaye. And they talked about Phulwa remebering Shatru so maybe Abhay is just trying to weaken her emotionally...
Just a theory. 

And i hope Phulwa doesnt break down so easily. I dont want her to fall right into Abhays arms so easily! I hope that she remains strong. 
yup you are right SmilePhulwa i guess  will more soften towards  Abhay Confusedwill cry but dadi hain naa LOLbut i don't think she will fall into his arms so easily ..though i think she tries to hate him but somewhere she hold feelings for him .after all she loved him truely Ouchpoor girl Cry 

Edited by kikyo - 20 December 2011 at 7:07am

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Kikyo- I hope you are right and Phulwa stays strong and doesnt forget her main aim that is destroy Thakur. 

And...in between all the PhAb love we almost forgot something...Gauri! LOL  I would actually love to forget her. LOL! khair since all those cute scenes are coming up it means Gauri must have been saved otherwise Phulwa would have been at her side rather than giving sahara to Abhay. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_pressutiny15

Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
sooo, has anyone got any siggies for the appreciation thread????????? Tongue

pressutiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Niza-- No hun. No banner in sight so far. :( 

Btw you watched todays epi? Kaisi lagi in case you have? 

Im still perplexed over Abhays confession. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

Go to top