India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 58)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
The whole epi was filled with such great moments that one cant help but just go eee! Lol. 

The best being the laughing out load scene. That was the cutest. I dont remember when last they both had shared such a hearty laugh. It was so good to see them both laughing and being them selves for a while, forgetting all the worries. 
And the road scene was even cuter the way he talked about his day like a real hubby would do and how easily he talked about missing his lunch and other things. For once there was no awkwardness or tension. They were like just two normal pati patni enjoying a stroll late at night. 

But then came the dacoit talk, well it had they cant stay normal long for too long. :P 
But then she showed such concern when the mud hit him in the eye...The way she blowed in his, gathering water, cleaning his face...It was a total 'aww' moment. Embarrassed

And then again the awkwardness seeped in and they realized what was happening but i like how he realized her discomfort and offered his coat. It was even 'awwwer' EmbarrassedLOL

Over all it was beyond expectations!! :D 

And precap...it really got me by surprise. Esp the way Abhay was running bare foot and the amount of concern on his face was over whelming. I could almost feel his pain. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93-Gaganjot-tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I think for tomorrow's episode we all better get ready in front of the TV with dus-bees tissue boxes, it's gonna be some really heartbreaking scene tomorrow!

Especially if Abhay goes on with the whole "Phulwa, aanhkhein kholo, rumhe kuch nahin ho sakta" dialogues and everything.

We've already had the ladais and the masti today, along with some flashback + regret. So I guess tomorrow is going to be traditional prem kahani + rona dhona (more from our side I'm guessing).

I don't know whether to say stupid Thakur (as in evil) or stupid Thakur (as in, sach mein stupid because his plan only brought them closer)LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
True yaar. Ek tu har party ke baad ek Devdas act ana zaroori hai kya? 

Khair today was a real PhAb epi. I wish kal raat kuch aur hi mang liya hota. LOL

But the precap is making me real sad and nervous. I just hope Phulwa isnt harmed much. Her arm is burnt but i hope is se zayada na ho. I hope they reach hospital soon cant stand to see them like that. Ouch

Abhay ki halat tu us se bhi buri lag rahi hai. He really seems like a devdas this time. Now im feeling more sad. :(( 

Really yaar Thakur ko kya kahain? Thank you ya galayian? :| 
I just hope Abhay does a thorough investigation of this matter. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
You know, I'm super tempted to write some post on today's episode...but it's so looong! I've never had to deal with ONE WHOLE episode full of PhAb! And the precap deserves it's own spot somewhere else.

Awww the petty ladais at the front was cute, and then Abhay really got himself into it when he stopped the car and turned 90 degrees to face her lol.
And their fights! 100% pati-patni already! LOL 
"You don't have to reply to everything I say you know"
"YES I DO"

Thanks babu! I think their laugh was the highlight of the episode. They really looked so adorable laughing together, especially Abhay!:) I was laughing along with them too coz it was so funny!XD
And once again he couldn't control himself and went to wipe away her tear:) Sigh...Day Dreaming
Awww and he loved her food so much!! (I think that's what she was doing in kitchen - making him the food he enjoyed so muchDisapprove)

The stroll was really the best. They just walking on and he was actually narrating her his stories of the day. 
He didn't even protest when she pulled him along and sat him down by the road.

LOL I guess abhay only became ACP Abhay (sorry, aadat ho gayi) when she cleaned off the mud. Otherwise the rest of the way he was just Abhay, Phulwajee ke pyaare patimohodey.LOL

Seriously yaar, comparing them from the first day when they were only insulting each other, today's seen such a great leap.
It's absolutely true that they can only behave like normal people alone.(hence the Thakur should plan more maha fail plans for longer durations and take away the rest of the family on vacation next time)

I'm desperately waiting for Monday!!!+tomorrow haha

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

True yaar. Ek tu har party ke baad ek Devdas act ana zaroori hai kya? 

Khair today was a real PhAb epi. I wish kal raat kuch aur hi mang liya hota. LOL

But the precap is making me real sad and nervous. I just hope Phulwa isnt harmed much. Her arm is burnt but i hope is se zayada na ho. I hope they reach hospital soon cant stand to see them like that. Ouch

Abhay ki halat tu us se bhi buri lag rahi hai. He really seems like a devdas this time. Now im feeling more sad. :(( 

Really yaar Thakur ko kya kahain? Thank you ya galayian? :| 
I just hope Abhay does a thorough investigation of this matter. 

@Bold - Aab acting shuru kiya to khatam bhi karna chahiye na!LOL
@Precap - Aap itni pareshaan!Unhappy Aap cinta maat karo didi, kuch bhi nahin hoga usko! Abhay's carrying her all the way there and zyaade se zyaada they'll have to keep her under observation for some time. As you remember, the acid wala promo was promoted with so much dhang, and in the end nothing happened! No worries yaar, this time will be the same!:) And same with the silly "accident", that turned out to be nothing more than a ladai topic for the twoLOL
Please aapne chehre mein muskurahat wapas le aaye!Smile

@Investigation - Oh yes! I totally forgot in the whole situation ke yeh to policewala hain! Very very good. Though I'm guessing he won't get far without the Thakurayn's help...In any case, I just hope he can tell it's intentional and not accidental...

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I knowww! The epi had so much that its difficult to write it all down in words. Dont ask how i managed to do todays WU. It was like a task! LOL

Each every moment has its own special...meaning? I mean in each scene it was like they were discovering something new and getting more close to that normal pati patni thing...
Really its difficult to describe how i felt watching it. 

@Thakur- Lmao! Sachi Thakur and Co should book a flight to Hawai or anywhere ASAP and stay there for a month atleast. And yeah there he can come up with more of his so called epic plans to kill Phulwa which will see epic failure! 
All thanks to our hero Abhay. Oh yeah! Cool

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Just a random quip, if you replay the portion where Abhay stops talking to Jitendar and before he tells Phulwa about the western dress theme, the dude on the radio says, "Kya aap bhi ja rahen hain apki humsafar ke saat, door bohot door jahan koi na ho..."

The radio deejay was definitely in cahoots with the commissioner uncle in making sure these two had a PhAbtastic drive
OR...COMMISSIONER UNCLE = DEEJAY o.0Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I knowww! The epi had so much that its difficult to write it all down in words. Dont ask how i managed to do todays WU. It was like a task! LOL

I'm really amazed at how you managed to finish it yaar! All with their quibbles and everything going on, I spent more time laughing than actually listening sometimesLOL

Each every moment has its own special...meaning? I mean in each scene it was like they were discovering something new and getting more close to that normal pati patni thing...
Really its difficult to describe how i felt watching it. 

You said it man. And with every passing moment they got more and more comfortable with each other as though...it was meant to be like this? You know, they only make their relationship as hard for each other by their own selves. Because if one person softens up a little, the other one always reciprocates:)

@Thakur- Lmao! Sachi Thakur and Co should book a flight to Hawai or anywhere ASAP and stay there for a month atleast. And yeah there he can come up with more of his so called epic plans to kill Phulwa which will see epic failure! 
Next thing you know he wants to get her kidnapped and then kabiley people + policewale come to rescue her. Heh he should just send to an outhouse or something for a week for their honeymoon (planning to blow them up there too but just when the house is supposed to blow up they're out enjoying dinner somewhere else. And then they're forced into a smaller shelter to spend the rest of their honeymoon:D)
All thanks to our hero Abhay. Oh yeah! Cool

tiny15

Go to top