Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 51)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@Gagan right these cvs are too much clever Stern Smilethey don't let us concentrate on Phulwa whenever see they make Abhay so hot sometimes drenching in rain in white shirt  , sometimes in tux , and we keep singing how hot he was looking Blushing cvs sudhar jaoAngryROFL

Absolutely right! Bohot chalak ho geye - they know exactly what to show to keep TRP ratings up!LOL Next thing you know he's taking off his shirt. AGAIN -faint-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Anu - yesyes! Phulwa looked slightly nervous, especially when she was saying "Chale?". He looked a little miffed, probably with himself for gaping at her as she descended from the stairs. You know, I don't mind if they stand for half the episode, just staring into each other with ORP at the back...sighDay Dreaming

But I want some action at the partayy! And hopefully no more distractions this time unlike the last time with the Kul-Gauri acid thing. A full on PhAb episode would be the best!:D

And yes! He's so hot when he's angry -drool- I did enjoy the cutesywala pyaar as Shatru, but I think what Phulwa needs right now is some attitudewala pyaar from her sadu patimohodeyLOL

Same here. I want a looong PhAb scene sans any distractions. I wish tomorrows epi is dedicated to PhAb only. baqi sab jaien tail lene. lol. seriously one epi where there is no Thakur no Gauri, no Bua spying and no Sharbati scheming...Only and only PhAb. Day Dreaming

@bold- sirf Phulwa nahi we or atleat me needs this Abhay!! lol. I want to see some action from my attitude wala sadu Abhay. EmbarrassedLOL
Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
OMG shirtless again aik aur  heart attack BlushingLOL

vita93tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

LOLLLROFL Qazi ke bhi zaroorat nahin, in dono to khud pyaar ki kahani mein phisal gayi! Seems like slowly slowly Phulwa's getting to know what he likes, eg. pasandka khana, saree, hairdo etc. 
Yeh hoyi na baat patniji!

Phulwa wears designer sarees everyday, so it's kind of like a daily affair for everybody to see what she's wearing. I actually used to keep track for the first few days and then I got bored when I realised she's gonna wear something different every other day lol. On the other hand, getting to see Abhay in something other than his police uniform is a real treat!:D

@taunt - heh I want to see what she says in reply though, maybe exactly what you said! "Aap bolti kuch aur, aur aankhein batati kuch aur"LOL

YAY finally a party with only the two of them! No Sharbat aurat or Thakur to mess it up:D

Yeah! She is really becoming a true patni. Shweet! :P 
Ab Abhay ki baari hai to get to know her. Kab aye ga woh din when he will do something nice for her. 

@bold- Oh yes! He looks kickass in the uniform but when he dresses up in formal wear he looks...just too hot to handle! lol. Embarrassed
The tux image is stuck in my mind. 

Yeah its fun to hear their not so cute insults. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Omg you three made my stomach hurt from all that laughing ROFL
my co workers probably think i have lost it nowww ROFL

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Kikyo - the day he goes shirtless againDead I don't think any of us would be around to comment anymoreLOL

@Anu
@Abhay doing shweet things - Absolutely! This stupid Thakur can say whatever he wants, but we all know the moment everybody else is gone something else starts spinning in both their heads and it's no longer dacoit-police but just Phulwa-Abhay:) Yay he could get her her favourite mithai, just as a small gesture:)

@Abhay giving attitude - I'm very sure Phulwa's going to be really impressed by that:D (ignoring the fact that I'll be impressed too and so will you and probably everybody else here lol)

Dreamer_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Omg you three made my stomach hurt from all that laughing ROFL
my co workers probably think i have lost it nowww ROFL

LOL why laughing?? Did we say something funny?:/ LOL
Oh dear, sorry for the distractions! But watching PhAb just gets everybody so up and excited!:D
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Vita- Shirtless!! :O 
I think i will faint even before watching the epi. ROFL
Waise usually in almost every other serial they have a hero shower scene with hero showing off his bod. yahan abhi tak kuch aisa nahi aya. possibly later when he is totally heart broken then instead of that Devdas act we may get this shower-mein-dukh-bahana scene.  
hum umeed tu kar sakte hainna right girls? LOL
ok i will shut up my besharmi talk before you guys throw me out. ROFL

Go to top