vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I WATCHEDDD ITTT OMG OMG OMG 

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Haha sorry that was just my first reactionXD

COMMISSIONER UNCLE KI JAI! He's the only police officer (other than Abhay of course) that I actually like! Otherwise he's roaming around with such beimaan officers! (Rahul ke bacche and now this hawalderAngry)

WOWOWOWOW he's actually wearing a tux!!!!! Damn you boy you're too hot!!
And OMG OMG OMG PHULWAAA wah wah I'M SO HAPPY! She finally let down her hair again! OMG it looks almost similar to the time in the jungle where she wore the nice pink lehenge:) 

HAYE I"M DYINGGG

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
AND AND AND WE'VE GOT ORP BACKKK = it's gonna be a good happy love scene this time! 

(Ahem Phulwajee please make sure aapki patimohodey doesn't start drinking again sigh)

OMG I JUST THOUGHT, what if let's say in the party, some random guy comes up and starts dancing with her (coz she looks so pretty!!) and Abhay looks on jealously!!!:D 

Haye mein to sach mein gayeee! TOO EXCITED TONIGHTTT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
But i didn't like  this Phulwa's party look that much as compared to previous one Ermmi mean yes she is indeed looking like that jungle scene(probably through this we will get flash backs of previous scene )but  with a guy wearing a tux looking so damn hot  such innocent look doesn't match up Ermm

Edited by kikyo - 03 January 2012 at 10:42am

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

But i didn't like  this Phulwa's party look that much as compared to previous one Ermmi mean yes she is indeed looking like that jungle scene(probably through this we will get flash backs of previous scene )but  with a guy wearing a tux looking so damn hot  such innocent look doesn't match up Ermm

Haha true about the innocent look part. Poor Abhay, he can't help but look hot in whatever he wears!LOL But I guess she might've thought of something, hence the change in her dressing sense? I do like her hair down actually, like the time when Shatru first saw her.  Maybe she realised he likes this look better or something. His face just went :O - I wonder what it'll be like at the partyXD

tiny15

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
everyone..
i uploaded some avis on the first page of our CC ...
i made avis of their important scenes Heart

Amerestiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Vita ...yeah you are right about Abhay..he always looks hot to us whatever he wears lol LOLpolice uniform , white shirt , tux ...Embarrassedi think they might remember that previous incident Ermm

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Vitaaa! :P 

YES! YES! Abhay in a tux and Phulwa with her let down and they are going to party!! 
So lets part-ayyy! DancingLOL

Ok i will come down. :P 

But im so damn excited!! Oh the expression on Abhays face upon seeing Phulwa! Ufff!! Cant wait! *dream mode* 

Kikyo- I agree. I didnt like Phulwas saree much either. Too shimmery for my tast. But she looked great other wise with the hair going in her favor. 

But what we think doesnt matter as Abhay was clearly fida over her. His reaction said it all. EmbarrassedLOL

vita93tiny15

Go to top