Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Yeh lo, pehle kapre utarneka baat, phir shelter ko lekar complaint. Are bhai, shelter mein ho thi sab baat age berenge!πŸ˜† How else can they get around in the haveli with people like the sharbat aurat keeping eye on them the whole day and night!

Oooh yes! Like how Abhay gave Jitendar some chuti for his honeymoon, so will commissioner uncle for abhay! And loan them his outhouse for the week! Phantastic plan! πŸ‘

But seriously yaar, I really want them to go on a honeymoon soon! Nayi nayi shadi, honeymoon ke bina kaise chalega!πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Haye haye meri jaan itni bhi jaldi kyun!πŸ˜†
Thode din aur rukh jate hain, aapne aap sab utarlenge!🀣

Kisi ki zarorat nahi hogi Phulwa khud hi utar rahi hogi!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ok i should shut up before we have to put rating here! πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

Yeh lo, pehle kapre utarneka baat, phir shelter ko lekar complaint. Are bhai, shelter mein ho thi sab baat age berenge!πŸ˜† How else can they get around in the haveli with people like the sharbat aurat keeping eye on them the whole day and night!

Oooh yes! Like how Abhay gave Jitendar some chuti for his honeymoon, so will commissioner uncle for abhay! And loan them his outhouse for the week! Phantastic plan! πŸ‘

But seriously yaar, I really want them to go on a honeymoon soon! Nayi nayi shadi, honeymoon ke bina kaise chalega!πŸ˜†

Compliant nahi just an innocent question! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bhala aise topic par mein kyun complaint karon gi? I know better! hahahaha. 

@honeymoon-  I second you. Now that CVs are coming with such brilliant epi ideas they should show some honeymoon track too. In almost every show whenever there is a marriage honeymoon saath saath ata hai so it only makes sense that they too introduce the honeymoon track. 
Thakur trying to kill them on the way or something and then them getting lost and finding refuge in the shelter would perfect. Really i hope CVs get this idea too! 
vita93 thumbnail
@honeymoon - Absolutely! Wow what setting it'll be yaar! And the moment the lights go out...and you can make out their sihouettes...😍 

@Shelter - LOL as long as Thakurjee is doing the planning, I'm absolutely fine with it (because he always ends up throwing them together anywaysπŸ˜†). The 2 biggest evidence being the original shelter scene and their wedding:D
So we're setting that for after the great Thakur reveal? Oh actually, it seems as though the Thakur's completely irrevelant in their unfolding PhAb story - Abhay can happily go around telling everybody how he's really annoyed by Phulwa and anything but eventually his chorwala dil khichke Phulwajee ki paas hi le aati hainπŸ˜†

Alrighty then, guess I'll head off to sleep now (and keep dreaming of Abhay and his super adorable laugh today! Sacchi yaar, ekdam chote baccha ki tarah:D)
Ameres thumbnail
Thakur jee ki planning ka tu Allah hi hafiz hai. πŸ˜†

Sachi everytime he makes some plan it not only backfires but ends bringing them even closer. Lol. ab tu honeymoon ka bhi Thakurjee hi plan karein. πŸ€£

Abhay tu ek number ka jhota hai! LOL! No matter what they both say we know what their hearts feel. ;) 

Chalo even im going. Catch ya tomorrow with some more dhamekdare epi updates. πŸ˜†
Goodnight!! :D 
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@Gagan - Guess it made him look sexier out on the road without it, so he ripped it off when we weren't watching!πŸ˜†

Thank goddd he did Vita!!!!
am sure it did make him SEXIERRR😍😍😍😍😍😍 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

i am such a a pagal .. havent even watched the episode and already having random thoughtsss
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Thank goddd he did Vita!!!!
am sure it did make him SEXIERRR🀣

i am such a a pagal .. havent even watched the episode and already having random thoughtsss
🀣

IT DID it looked so much cooler when they were walking out the road in the wind:D
The episode was so adorable! Well I guess one thing's for certain, jo bhi situation ho, these 2 will fighting and fighting and fightingπŸ˜† And finally they laughed together! Ek saat!:D

Rewatching it again:)))

Ameres thumbnail
AAahhh! GAGANNN! 

That AVI in your dabba!! I WANT it too!!! :( 

And your jail wali Avi! You are so evil! πŸ€£

And oh Gosh! Just watched the SBB segment and mannn...I'm feeling even more sad. Ek tu they played that 3idiots song and it always makes me sad. And the way Abhay was holding her hand with so much concern...And the way he screamed her name...I think im gonna start crying. 
Aaj ki epi will be watched with tissue boxes. :((

Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
@Anu - WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE I want to watch this segment so bad:(
Ameres thumbnail
Here here here! lol. 

http://hostv.org/vid/dm.php?url=xnhcu7

Start at 07.00 

Edit- 

Chalo Phulwa got new clothes in the form of hospital gown but Abhay! Poor guy was still in the same vest. 

And my heart goes out to the actors who have to do such scenes. Its Jan and its pretty cold here, so im assuming the weather must be cold in India too and poor guys have to shoot in such conditions. Really kudos to them for putting up such great performances. 
Even in the segment Sargun had a shawl wrapped around but Ajay was wearing just a shirt i guess. Sigh poor guy. This ones for you πŸ€—
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago