Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 44)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Anuji - Haye haye jee, aap unko ek saat, rat mein, darwaja band hain, ekele ekele...dekhna chahte hain!Blushing Waise bhi, jo bhi ho, I'm desperate to see that too LOLImagine she just took off all her jewellery and let down her pretty hair...all the lights go out...he enters the dark dark room holding a candle NOT wearing a shirt (well we've seen it before once, why not again)...Day Dreaming OKOK maybe that's a little too much, now I can't get the scene out of my head!!

Darwaza band bhi hua tu no problem we would peek through the windows. ROFL
Itna wait karate hain CVs ke ab yahi halat hai! :P  Sharbati ki tarah next we would be seen spying on their private moments! LOLLOLLOL

@red- OMG!!! Oh you soo should have been on Phulwa creative team!! Go join now please! 
Really i wish and wish aisa scene ajaye! Oh god! Im already giggling and blushing imagining it! EmbarrassedLOL

@Shadishuda zindagi - I know right! Oof imagine when she starts complaining about his shortcomings as her pati - how he doesn't do his chores properly, doesn't take care of her properly (only left her with a blanket - where's the bed??), how he doesn't do the groceries which is why she can't cook!!
Haha. I can so expect this from her. LOL

Haha dakayt + police wala = dhamaka! Imagine the day they go out to capture some evil admi *cough**Thakur**cough* - wah life ban jayegi!

Sachi yaar. They would make the best team ever. Sab crime ka safaya! :P

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Absolutely!! They've been getting so cute together, they're a total breath of fresh air in the episode these daysSmile No matter whatever she might have said to Gauri, Phulwa still wants to see him happy:) 
agree they are really cute together and these cute scenes really make one's  heart warm up and happy ...Approveafter seeing their angry and depressing sides these cute scenes are indeed like fresh air
@bold ..Today when Phulwa was smiling on seeing Abhay  happily eating food one can see through her smile conveying her real feelings for Abhay like i always want to see you like this..happy ..my heart really melted at that

Aww the grapes were too funny! LOL and Abhay was hungry he started eating them up from the basket itself haha! I was so sad when she picked up his apple and ate it up - Are Phulwajee, aise satate rahoongi to phir gussa to karega! 

haha the grape scene was indeed cute and funny ...the apple scene yeah a bit sad too poor Abhay was giving such longing and sad looks when she was eating that apple  but funny in this manner that Abhay trying to prove his wife to be  mean and Phulwa proved herself to be super mean by eating his apple to tease him that made me a bit laugh ..now thats a real mean selfish  wife LOL 

@Cooking - I think she might have learnt some stuff as a kid, back when she used to live at Shankar's house she used to do most of the household chores.

probably ..yeah she use to  make tea for shankar's family  with Tulsi leaves if remember correctly Ermmbut cvs never i guess shown her cooking food there if i am not forgetting anything but anyways  chalta hay they cannot show each and everything in a serial

@Abhay - IKR! As if Phulwa sleeping in designer sarees isn't enough, patimohodey bhi jacket mein soti hain! Haha he must looks stylish even at home, so I guess jais hain? I'm obviously sitting here waiting for the day we actually get to see them sleeping - that's when we know what they wear to sleepLOL

haha yeah right LOL

You know, I'm wondering that if abhise inki ladai itni cute hain, then how would it be once they accept their shadishuda zindagii?? Haha I'm seriously dying imagining them arguing from sunrise to sunset over everything from khana to logo ko darana!LOL

hahah..LOLaww they are really adorable cannot stop loving them and tired of talking about them Embarrassed

Edited by kikyo - 30 December 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Band darwaza - No problems yaar! If the director can fit a camera into a fridge, what's stopping them from hiding 20 cameras (Bigg Bosski tarah) all over the room!Big smile
OMG LOL SHARBATI imagine if she happened to be spying once more...LOL

@Creative team - Haye yaar! If I were on the team, I'd 1) Hire everybody on this forum as my creative unit to get much PhAbtastic advice as possible and 2) Put such scenes into the show that they'll have to give it an age rating!LOL 
CVs, come down to our forum sometimes! There's a lot of zhakaas here to take in!
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Vita--  
@Sharbati- Hahaha! Then she like Bade Thakur would make a disgusting face with eyes wide open and run to tell the whole house! 
That wouldnt be such a good idea. Khair what can one expect from her? Or...she would sit in her room and plan what to trade this info for. :P

@Creative- Sachi yaaar! Somebody please get me these cvs mail address so we can mail them and show what they are missing on and making us miss out on! :|

LOL! Rating!! Hahahaha! Nahi abhi woh time nahi aya. Waise bhi serials mein itna tu chalta hai. But yeah once they get really in love after that...*ahem* will have to think about that. BlushingLOLLOL

Vita, did you get lost in your own imagination so much that suddenly disappeared? LOL
Or did you go to sleep? :S
Oh well i guess its time to call it a night. Goodnight! 

Edited by Ameres - 30 December 2011 at 1:19pm

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hello peepz! 

Wishing all the PhAbistians a very happy new year. May the new year bring in lots of happiness, joy and love for everyone. And yes for our lovely PhAb too. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!:D

@Anu - Sorry dear, I was out for new year celebrations today! Haha I'll be back tomorrow with a lot more zhakaas stuff to sayyy:)
Till then I want to keep returning to read all the awesome stuff you write!

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Arey no problem yaar. Its time for celebrations so enjoy them. 

Good good. I want to hear all the zhatak stuff you have got to say. Wink

Waise i do have one post coming up. Yes i know i have got PhAb fever badly. Need to stop. Stern Smile

chalo me to going to watch the new year celebrations. Its officially on now here! :D
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Vita- Im still waiting to hear your zhatkas. LOL

But in the mean time Phulwa gave a major jhatka to Thakur. She replaced the tape and the real tape is with Abhay! YAY! 

Buttt...I have a feeling that still Abhay wont be able to watch the tape. :| 

On a lighter note Abhay looks too cute when eating and the smile on Phulwas on seeing her hubby happy after eating pait bhar ke khana was just an aww moment. Embarrassed
He should come home starving every night. :P 

But the snoring part was weird. I mean seriously who snores like that?! :S

Go to top