[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 43)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

AAAHH! PhAb's just getting too good!

@Anu - OMG SO SHE DID LEARN HOW TO COOK o.0 
Phulwajee, aur kya kya chamatkar karengi aap?!?!? BUT SERIOUSLY WHERE DID SHE LEARN TO COOK+USE VIDEO CAM+LEARN YOGA
Ermm

Arey Abhay ne kaha na dacoit hai! Kahin se TV chori kar ke layi hogi. Cooking shows, yoga waghera wahin se learn kiya hoga. LOL
And ohhh! Maybe in free time she watched lots of serials and learned all those cam tricks and how to pull of designer saree's by watching other bahus on TV. LOLLOLLOL

This week, CVs have made my life yaar. Sacchi mein. I officially dub this week "Golden PhAb week". Didn't see them fight with each other the way they did just last week. Starting off with the Gauri thing, the kapra-dhone-ke terrace wala scene, to their yoga ladai and now her making food for him...Ekdam full on pati-patni ban gaye!
Haina!! Im like sooo happy and smiling thinking about it!! YAY!! Now really starts PhAb ki married life. EmbarrassedLOL

Mere dono Phulwajee aur pyaare patimohodey, khush raho aur phulo phallo!LOL 
Ameen! 

Abhay you're tooo cute! Just a small note, isn't it adorable that he didn't eat Aarti's food as enjoyably as he ate Phulwa's food (it might just be that he was more hungry but you know...Day Dreaming)

Oh i didnt think on that note but yeah. And Phulwajee ke hathoon ka khana unhe kise pasand na ata, akhir unki Phulwajee ne jo banaya tha. LOL
But seriously it was too cute! 
and you what would be even more cute, if the servant tells Abhay that the food was actually cooked by Phulwa and even he starts wonders where did she learn to cook such good food with that amused lil smile of his. Embarrassed

And did you notice in precap he was carrying a tiffin. Is it possible Phulwa jee made some home cooked food for him and like a true patni jee give it to him so he wont be hungry all day long? Embarrassed

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Arey Abhay ne kaha na dacoit hai! Kahin se TV chori kar ke layi hogi. Cooking shows, yoga waghera wahin se learn kiya hoga. LOL
And ohhh! Maybe in free time she watched lots of serials and learned all those cam tricks and how to pull of designer saree's by watching other bahus on TV. LOLLOLLOL

ROFL Well put! I think jabse Abhayki saat shaadi pakki hui thi, us din se bohot tayyari chal rahi thi! What a talented dacoit! Abhayjee seriously bol rahi hoon, bachke rehna! Aapka biwi is too goodLOL
But just on another note, when she was young, Phulwa could actually do a lot of housework, like cleaning up the place and she made chaai once too (at Masterjis place). So maybe she knows how to do some of these things since young? 

Haina!! Im like sooo happy and smiling thinking about it!! YAY!! Now really starts PhAb ki married life. EmbarrassedLOL

I like the ring of that! Aww and what a married life! So much ladai and so much jalwa! Always arguing and always bickering - hamari perfect couple!

Ameen! 

Toh bacche ki khush khabar kab??LOL

Oh i didnt think on that note but yeah. And Phulwajee ke hathoon ka khana unhe kise pasand na ata, akhir unki Phulwajee ne jo banaya tha. LOL
But seriously it was too cute! 
and you what would be even more cute, if the servant tells Abhay that the food was actually cooked by Phulwa and even he starts wonders where did she learn to cook such good food with that amused lil smile of his. Embarrassed

Awww :)) It was too adorable to watch him eat his food so happily! He literally jumped off the rocking chair thing and thumped down on the sofaLOL He should! LOL Phulwa called the servant a liar for saying he cooked the food haha~ 
Sigh I think she pissed off by eating his apple like that, if only she had been a little nicer, he might've eaten it from her handsLOL

So are you a gone case yet?? (Aloo ke paratha nahin par puri banana bhi itne aasan nahin naLOL)

And did you notice in precap he was carrying a tiffin. Is it possible Phulwa jee made some home cooked food for him and like a true patni jee give it to him so he wont be hungry all day long? Embarrassed

Exactly! Coz she did overhear him say he starved the whole day - she can't keep her patinohodey bhooki for so long now, can she! 
I guess we can say Gauri's words didn't change her view on Abhay that much really...Day Dreaming

Edited by vita93 - 30 December 2011 at 11:02am
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

ROFL Well put! I think jabse Abhayki saat shaadi pakki hui thi, us din se bohot tayyari chal rahi thi! What a talented dacoit! Abhayjee seriously bol rahi hoon, bachke rehna! Aapka biwi is too goodLOL
But just on another note, when she was young, Phulwa could actually do a lot of housework, like cleaning up the place and she made chaai once too (at Masterjis place). So maybe she knows how to do some of these things since young? 

Hahaha! Sachi! Abhay, bach ke rehna! :P 
Yup its very much possible that she does know about household chores. 

I like the ring of that! Aww and what a married life! So much ladai and so much jalwa! Always arguing and always bickering - hamari perfect couple!
Yes yes! The cutest of the lot. Embarrassed
Toh bacche ki khush khabar kab??LOL
Phir bache!? ROFL
Arey abhi tu shuruat hai...let the romance shomance go on for some time and then bachoon ke bare mein sochein gey. LOL

Awww :)) It was too adorable to watch him eat his food so happily! He literally jumped off the rocking chair thing and thumped down on the sofaLOL He should! LOL Phulwa called the servant a liar for saying he cooked the food haha~ 
Sigh I think she pissed off by eating his apple like that, if only she had been a little nicer, he might've eaten it from her handsLOL

So are you a gone case yet?? (Aloo ke paratha nahin par puri banana bhi itne aasan nahin naLOL)

I would have loved it if they had showed something like that! Then i would have been a gone case for sure. Waise abhi bhi kam nahi hoon but then aur ho jati. LOLLOL
Yeah yaar thats what i was thinking ke itni jaldi puri kaise bana li? 

And why was Abhay dressed so nicely? I mean wasnt he supposed to be getting ready for bed? Does he go to sleep dressed in a pair of jeans and new jacket? LOL
That reminds me we have never seen Abhay in his night wear. Not fair CVs! We want to see how Abhay looks while sleeping...and how well the night suit fits him! ROFL

Exactly! Coz she did overhear him say he starved the whole day - she can't keep her patinohodey bhooki for so long now, can she! 
I guess we can say Gauri's words didn't change her view on Abhay that much really...Day Dreaming
Haaye i hope yeh sach ho. Phulwa packing lunch for Abhay true patni style. Embarrassed
Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Tonight's PhAb scene ...sooo cute Hug...loved it so much and got a bit emotional too seeing Phulwa cooking food with so much love and in the end chori chori watching Abhay eating food and smiling showing her pleased emotions ..good to see her smiling from heart awww Hughow much she tries to control herself but she cannot control her  love for him it comes out somehow ..Abhay jee super cute again .his entry in the house ..the way he was searching for food , looking at Phulwa when she ate his apple haha that was really funny situation LOLand in the end the way he was eating food muaahHug tonight just wanted to give one one big hug to both Phulwa and Abhay for being so cute and sweet Thank you cvs for such a lovely scene again but two questions first when did Phulwa learnt cooking ?Confusedand what was Abhay doing in suit in his room at  night time Confused..does he sleep wearing  coat as well? ..LOLit seemed like he was going to some party not relaxing after coming home from day's work  lol LOL

Edited by kikyo - 30 December 2011 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Tonight's PhAb scene ...sooo cute Hug...loved it so much and got a bit emotional too seeing Phulwa cooking food with so much love and in the end chori chori watching Abhay eating food and smiling showing her pleased emotions ..good to see her smiling from heart awww Hughow much she tries to control herself but she cannot control her  love for him it comes out somehow ..Abhay jee super cute again .his entry in the house ..the way he was searching for food , looking at Phulwa when she ate his apple haha that was really funny situation LOLand in the end the way he was eating food muaahHug tonight just wanted to give one one big hug to both Phulwa and Abhay for being so cute and sweet Thank you cvs for such a lovely scene again but two questions first when did Phulwa learnt cooking ?Confusedand what was Abhay doing in suit in his room at  night time Confused..does he sleep wearing  coat as well? ..LOLit seemed like he was going to some party not relaxing after coming home from day's work  lol LOL

Agree agree agreee! LOL

Even i felt like just getting into my tv screen and giving Abhay a big hug! EmbarrassedLOL
They both were tooo adorable. Love such scenes. I hope we keep getting more of them. 

And yeah Phulwa jitna chahe she cant hide her love. I luuurved her pati seva! LOL

@Bold- So true! I even said the same thing in the above post. lol. 
It was quite strange but he looked cute as always. ;P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Absolutely!! They've been getting so cute together, they're a total breath of fresh air in the episode these daysSmile No matter whatever she might have said to Gauri, Phulwa still wants to see him happy:) 

Aww the grapes were too funny! LOL and Abhay was hungry he started eating them up from the basket itself haha! I was so sad when she picked up his apple and ate it up - Are Phulwajee, aise satate rahoongi to phir gussa to karega! 

@Cooking - I think she might have learnt some stuff as a kid, back when she used to live at Shankar's house she used to do most of the household chores.

@Abhay - IKR! As if Phulwa sleeping in designer sarees isn't enough, patimohodey bhi jacket mein soti hain! Haha he must looks stylish even at home, so I guess jais hain? I'm obviously sitting here waiting for the day we actually get to see them sleeping - that's when we know what they wear to sleepLOL

You know, I'm wondering that if abhise inki ladai itni cute hain, then how would it be once they accept their shadishuda zindagii?? Haha I'm seriously dying imagining them arguing from sunrise to sunset over everything from khana to logo ko darana!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Absolutely!! They've been getting so cute together, they're a total breath of fresh air in the episode these daysSmile No matter whatever she might have said to Gauri, Phulwa still wants to see him happy:) 

Aww the grapes were too funny! LOL and Abhay was hungry he started eating them up from the basket itself haha! I was so sad when she picked up his apple and ate it up - Are Phulwajee, aise satate rahoongi to phir gussa to karega! 

@Cooking - I think she might have learnt some stuff as a kid, back when she used to live at Shankar's house she used to do most of the household chores.

@Abhay - IKR! As if Phulwa sleeping in designer sarees isn't enough, patimohodey bhi jacket mein soti hain! Haha he must looks stylish even at home, so I guess jais hain? I'm obviously sitting here waiting for the day we actually get to see them sleeping - that's when we know what they wear to sleepLOL

You know, I'm wondering that if abhise inki ladai itni cute hain, then how would it be once they accept their shadishuda zindagii?? Haha I'm seriously dying imagining them arguing from sunrise to sunset over everything from khana to logo ko darana!LOL

@bold- Hahahaha! Sachi yaar! Ab please make Phulwa shift to Abhays room. Shayad is bahane hi sahi we will get to see what they wear to bed. Lol. 

@red- It sounds shoo cute and just right!! Haaaye when Abhay said it felt soo good. :P 

@blue- LOLLOLLOL
That would be epic! Waise they both will too good at the later; logon ko darana is something common between them. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@Anuji - Haye haye jee, aap unko ek saat, rat mein, darwaja band hain, ekele ekele...dekhna chahte hain!Blushing Waise bhi, jo bhi ho, I'm desperate to see that tooLOL Imagine she just took off all her jewellery and let down her pretty hair...all the lights go out...he enters the dark dark room holding a candle NOT wearing a shirt (well we've seen it before once, why not again)...Day Dreaming OKOK maybe that's a little too much, now I can't get the scene out of my head!!

@Shadishuda zindagi - I know right! Oof imagine when she starts complaining about his shortcomings as her pati - how he doesn't do his chores properly, doesn't take care of her properly (only left her with a blanket - where's the bed??), how he doesn't do the groceries which is why she can't cook!!

Haha dakayt + police wala = dhamaka! Imagine the day they go out to capture some evil admi *cough**Thakur**cough* - wah life ban jayegi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top