Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 38)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

heheh vitaa i am sure it iss... but it does make me impatient...
this kambakhth work ROFL

hopefully we all can expect more creations coming from my end on this scene lol LOL

so did anythign else happen in the episode?

YAYAYAY! :D Mein besabri se intezaar karungi! 

SPOILER - well i tried to keep it short, but i guess my blabbering ended up to be kind of a summary of everything that happened afterwards...
Well the stupid buaji and her bebakoof beta saw them coming in, and his lines were really hilarious lol. Stupid buaji just stood and made her promises to herself about barbaading phulwa etc etc. 
She tried to tell the Thakur the next morning but he went off before she could, and now she's planning to tell on both and get both of them into trouble.
OMG the kitchen scene was so annoying. I mean the fantastic (and i really mean fantastic, she's an absolute charm and my current fave character after PhAb) thakurayn let phulwa peel the potatoes when that b**** sharbati walks in and starts talking about chote thakur just to get thakurayn angry. poor thakurayn starts crying, turns off the stove and storms out. eeesh i just want to strangle that sharbat of a woman!

precap showed phulwa filming (FINALLY we get to see that video cam) thakur telling buaji and kullu that once he's done with phulwa, he'll get rid of abhay i.e. he's just using the bechara

sigh my only worry is that somehow something will go wrong and abhay will be even more pissed with phulwa. coz this video cam thing happening so soon? nahh man, too good to be true.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28-Gaganjot-tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@Sumithra  - Wowowowow these are great! Aww I just keep staring at the last one, he's shooo cute laughing happily at the moon:):)
Such a shona!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ohhh no
man what kind of a person is this thakur? arhhh
he is using abhay and that Abhay is soo blinded in love ...
he is in for a big shock and when that day comes Abhay will regret everything he did to phulwa.

For some reason I cant get that incident where he arrests her out of my mind. Making her wear bangles and all is something that is engraved in me and is the most insulting thing he could ever do. He will have to repent everything. Hopefully the day will come soon...

but for now I am happy with the fact that we get such special moments and that they are taking it easy and slow.
I loved Dadi;s convo yesterday when she mentioned how Thakur lives in abhay's heart... i think it sort of points out how difficult this will be for both abhay and Phulwa.

tiny15

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
btw where did anu go?
did she faint watching episode? LOL

Ameres

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

btw where did anu go?
did she faint watching episode? LOL

She's busy updating today's episode! It's so looong with sooo much to writeLOL
I've been dying to hear from her the whole day tooo!

I think I died a few times watching the episode anyways - Phulwa looks here there EVERYWHERE but Abhay seriously doesn't have his eyes going anywhere else but directly into hers...haye!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres-Gaganjot-tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Im here. Finally. 

Dont ask. Unexpected guests. URGH!!! Made me miss my epi. :| 

Anyways finally watched it and...AAAHHH! 

It was even better than expected! Though how it ended and the song were wee bit disappointing but still PhAb ka Phabulous scene!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-tiny15

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

@Vita: I think i am ready for this day to be over so i can go home and watch now...

@Anu: awww man .. dont you hate that when they land on the day where you prefer they dont ROFL

yaa vita was saying how the song was kuch is tarah...
hmm they should have sticked to ore piya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

ohhh no
man what kind of a person is this thakur? arhhh
he is using abhay and that Abhay is soo blinded in love ...
he is in for a big shock and when that day comes Abhay will regret everything he did to phulwa.
Mmhm actually towards the beginning, thakur already told the stupid buaji that he's using abhay. i thought maybe after that maha epic dance partayy (where he sexxy as hell in that black and red number), thakur might've changed his mind but guess not...
I think even regret is an understatement - he was already so broken over what he did to bechari Aarti. When he hears about what Thakur did to Phulwa...seriously my bet is that his first reaction would be to harm himself over his overwhelming guilt.

For some reason I cant get that incident where he arrests her out of my mind. Making her wear bangles and all is something that is engraved in me and is the most insulting thing he could ever do. He will have to repent everything. Hopefully the day will come soon...
I know! Thing is, I had exams so I skipped the part when Shatru entered the kabiley and only started rewatching the day he arrested her. And trust me, until the day I stumbled upon the shelter scene,  was fuming in anger over him. Like all I wanted was for her to humiliate him so badly he wouldn't be able to look at himself again.
It was really horrific, the way he insulted her and threw her onto the floor. I was really upset for a few days and refused to watch till Roshniji entered. 

but for now I am happy with the fact that we get such special moments and that they are taking it easy and slow.
True true...haule haule se pyaar hona bohot sweet hain:)
I loved Dadi;s convo yesterday when she mentioned how Thakur lives in abhay's heart... i think it sort of points out how difficult this will be for both abhay and Phulwa.
You're right! I think up till that point Phulwa hadn't quite grasped how deeply set the Thakur is in Abhay's mind...Well it's gonna be a tough ride, that's for sure. Video cam or no video cam, he isn't gonna give up his trust and faith until the day Thakur himself points a gun straight at him and tells him the truth... 

tiny15

Go to top