Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 149)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Oho wait, what if it's one of Phulwajeeki chaal! To make sure ki appetite na rahe toh bhi bhooke banjaye!ROFL
OMGGG! ROFLROFL
Kya point mara hai! I dont think i will stop laughing now! ROFL
Oh you rock Vita!! ROFL

GunJay, JayGun, JaySar...Sigh I'm so limited to only 3 lettered words!LOL
@Bold- Thats sounds like ganjay as in bald! ROFL

I like JayGun. Sounds musical somehow. Thumbs Up

@AT - LOLL yes totally!LOL Sighh this dysfunctional Like button isn't doing much help either...
Waise, we're down to our last 2 pages!!!Shocked

So what happens when we've reached the end of 150?? How should we inaugarate the new AT!! I'm getting so excited for this now!Big smile

LOL! Nothing much you just start jump start there with posts of congratz and woohoo etc. LOLLOL

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

"Ek rasta, aha aha! Do raahi, aha aha! Ek chooor, ek sipahi aha aha!"LOL
You totally reminded me of this song again!!ROFL
I cant get this out of my head. Every time the word dacoit comes im somehow reminded of this song. silly i know. LOLLOL

Aww Mr and Mrs ARS, how sweet it sounds!!:D 
Absolutely yaar, such polar opposites, aur phir bacchelok ko kaise sikhayenge ki kaun kissi behter hain!LOL I'm really looking forward to their kids now, there's so much potential in their ladais once they reach that stageROFL
Exactly!! I'm soo waiting to see more of their nok jhok and Phulwas weird questions! ROFL

@ALL- Please suggest some name for the AT as well. Big smile
Any thing please, your suggestions will be much appreciated. After all its our AT. :)

Edited by Ameres - 27 January 2012 at 12:54pm
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

OMGGG! ROFLROFL
Kya point mara hai! I dont think i will stop laughing now! ROFL
Oh you rock Vita!! ROFL
Lolll glad you liked itLOL Waise, if it is some sort of chaal, I've only got one advice for her: bhooke sher se khelne se pehle khud ke bhi kuch dam hone chahiye - kyunki jab Abhayjee ki nazar kisi cheez par pari, woh usko itni asani se jane nahin dete...ROFL

@Bold- Thats sounds like ganjay as in bald! ROFL
LOLLL seriously?? HAHA I never knew that!! ROFL I think I'd laugh everytime I'd have to take their names...-ROFLing-
I like JayGun. Sounds musical somehow. Thumbs Up
I know right...think it must be the word "gun":)

LOL! Nothing much you just start jump start there with posts of congratz and woohoo etc. LOLLOL
Yay haha kk I'll wait for you to post something there and then we can all happy take our fantastic discussion here and move over:D
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Lolll glad you liked itLOL Waise, if it is some sort of chaal, I've only got one advice for her: bhooke sher se khelne se pehle khud ke bhi kuch dam hone chahiye - kyunki jab Abhayjee ki nazar kisi cheez par pari, woh usko itni asani se jane nahin dete...ROFL
ROFLL! You are becoming a proper dialogue writer! Awesome!!  LOL
Sachi jab Abhay ki nazar kisi cheez par pad jaye then he will get it and he know how to! ROFL

LOLLL seriously?? HAHA I never knew that!! ROFL I think I'd laugh everytime I'd have to take their names...-ROFLing-
Yes bald is called ganjay in urdu. LOLLOL
LOL
Yay haha kk I'll wait for you to post something there and then we can all happy take our fantastic discussion here and move over:D
Yes one more to go! :D
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

I cant get this out of my head. Every time the word dacoit comes im somehow reminded of this song. silly i know. LOLLOL
It's such a funny song, but so catchy too! The day after this episode aired I was watching TV and they were showing this movie and the song came on and I just kept singing along to it! It's too addictive hahaXD

Exactly!! I'm soo waiting to see more of their nok jhok and Phulwas weird questions! ROFL
Ohhh what kind of weird questions are we talking about here?:D
Aww but I'd like to see them gush over a cute little baby for a while too, they'd look so adorable doing that together:D

@ALL- Please suggest some name for the AT as well. Big smile
Any thing please, your suggestions will be much appreciated. After all its our AT. :)
I like the emphasis on the word "our" :D Well I don't really have anything in mind right now and as you've seen, I'm not very fantastic coming up with names...LOL
How about something pertaining to the fact that we're starting off this new AT along with AP's newly-discovered journey towards love?:)
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

yahan PhAb  family planning ho rahe hay LOL i wonder what Abhay will say to Phulwa when they will be planning ...remember once he and Aarti were doing family planning ..he said first badmash boy like me than sweet girl like you .  here to Phulwa i want a  boy ..who will be .police  cop like me and a girl dacoit rani like youROFL 

Arey yaar, woh sab toh kab se chalrahi hain!LOL
Well now that it's very certain we can expect to fall in love, we can already start planning in advance!LOL Bacche ke naam wagera sab kuch!ROFL

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Ohhh what kind of weird questions are we talking about here?:D
Aww but I'd like to see them gush over a cute little baby for a while too, they'd look so adorable doing that together:D
ROFL!! Not exactly what we have in mind as in not the dodh question! ROFL
I was referring todays BO question lol. that was quite funny. :P

Awww baby would be most welcome but before that a LOT has to happen! LOL

I like the emphasis on the word "our" :D 
Well, it is so isnt it? We all are AP fans and that AT is like our lil home where we can all join in to discuss about our fav AP. Embarrassed
Well I don't really have anything in mind right now and as you've seen, I'm not very fantastic coming up with names...LOL
How about something pertaining to the fact that we're starting off this new AT along with AP's newly-discovered journey towards love?:)
Yes exactly, a title that matches the current situation. I myself am very bad at coming with titles or names as such. Ouch  So need everyone's help. 

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

ROFLL! You are becoming a proper dialogue writer! Awesome!!  LOL
Thank you thank you!ROFL Watching hindi serials for 10 years has made a writer out of a person who's never written nor formally learnt a word of hindi before - "Yeh to chamatkar hain!" (Copying off of Dr.LoveLOL) Speaking of whom, uhm, if Abhayjee ki pyaar brought her back, aapki kya role thi...Ermm
Sachi jab Abhay ki nazar kisi cheez par pad jaye then he will get it and he know how to! ROFL
Ooof agar Phulwa ko pyaar ke jaal mein basa sakhe, getting her to move to his ishare in the dark of the night toh kuch bhi nahinWinkROFL

Yes bald is called ganjay in urdu. LOLLOL
LOL

Yes one more to go! :D
I can't get to sleep till we make a move!LOL

Go to top