India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 143)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Well done girlsClapClap...lovely work at the new PhAb At...love the write up and the pic usedSmile And I totally agree the montage should change...what about the terrece scene?the shot which they had used fr the promo where Abhays hair was brushed in place bt wet..looked super duper HOTTongueTongueTongue but if they r really having any shelter scene or bed breaking scene then PLS I want such a picBig smileBig smileBig smile

And was super excited to see my name in the members list..very very happySmileSmileSmileSmile thanks fr including me...made me super happySmileSmileSmileSmile
Since there is a section fr interviews and video etc PLS PLS I request all tech savy PHAN girls to tske pity on me and upload all their interviews of our hot jodiTongueTongue..u will gt loads interesting ones in the dailymotion siteSmile they r worth a million watch
looking frward to todays episode and the precap
And I want to know something how did phulwa write namard in the divorce paper when she cannot read and write

Edited by mimi_s - 27 January 2012 at 7:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Mimi! I'm glad you liked it! Hug

And I just discovered this, its an old one but i just saw this. Ajay looks Sooo Cute in glasses!! :D 

Edited by Ameres - 27 January 2012 at 7:58am

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Tech savvy- Same here! I wish i knew how to make all the lovely creations but i have like zero knowledge regarding it. :(
But you have been very helpful and will be by finishing the new thread soon! ROFL
Yay!!:D I feel so happy that I've been here since the first day we opened the thread, I don't quite remember where was the first time I posted but after talking to you for a while you decided to open one and neeza helped us open this...Sigh them memoriesDay Dreaming
Haha - by the time we've watched today's episode, pakka we'll be done! Aww now I'm feeling a little nostalgicLOL We've been supporting this fantastic relationship before it even had a proper semblance of existence!:D

@Awards- Yes, they really compliment each other. :)

I have written in bold letter 'do not post' yet people are posting! LOL
I should have made more reserveds...oh well.
LOL I noticed as wellLOL Khair hope they realise we're still all here and decide to move over here instead...

@Doodh: Haye what a way to end na?LOL Doodh se shuru doodh se khatam!ROFL

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Waise I was just thinking of another cutesy scenario...like let's say Abhay wants to ask her out on a date but he's super shyy about it and he really doesn't know how to ask her out!!

So he follows her around the whole day at the haveli while she's doing work. She's at the kitchen making some food with Thakurayn and he's standing there next to her and she notices, turning around to ask, "Aapko kuch chahiye kya?" And he starts to stammer and notices a packet of laddoos next to her and immediately says "Woh...woh laddoo lene aayatha!" She smiles and puts a laddoo in his mouth, going back to her work. He's apprehensively chewing on it and Thakurayn looks at him puzzled. After he's done eating, he's still standing there and he taps her shoulder, only for her to ask in a slightly annoyed voice "Aur kuch?" He just looks at her in a pained expression and she says, "Thik hain thik hain, ek aur khalijiye" and shoves another one in. At this point Thakurayn realises what he's after and starts to laugh silently, and he looks at her with a desperate face. She refuses to help him and Phulwa starts to get annoyed so he just keeps gobbling laddoo after laddoo until she chases him out of the kitchen. 

By then everybody else has figured out what he's trying to do so Gauri and dadiji tell him to pluck up his courage and just ask her. Phulwa's now in their room tidying up...her dresser or something I guess and he's standing behind her, fidgeting away. Gauri and dadi are standing outside staring daggers at him and telling him to ask her and he runs over to them, telling them he can't do it. Gauri pulls an angry face and retorts "Haye Abhay jiju, aap goondo se ladkar hamari jijiyako saap ke zeher se bacha sakte hain, par unsi yeh bhi nahin puch sakti??"
Abhay looks at her pathetically, replying "Mein toh duniyake har badmaasho lad sakti hoon par is dacoit ranike samne meri moon se kaise hawa nikal jati hain!" Suddenly Phulwa storms over to him, taps his shoulder and angrily tells him, "Aap ne hume phir se dacoit rani kahan?? Thik hain, mein aapse baat hi band kar deti hoon!", storming off and leaving her bechara patijee almost in tears and Gauri, dadi and Thakurayn laughing their heads offLOL

LOL silly Abhay...

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@hey Ameres please add my name too in members list of new ATEmbarrassed .i somehow cannot press the like button because error is coming Confuseddon't know why?

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
SPOILER ALERT!! 

Oh God! Overwhelmed with emotions right now. I just experienced so many different emotions in just 30 minutes that it is hard to explain!

CVs can't stop surprising us but I love it! :D

Firstly my predicted scene came true! So YAY! LOLLOL

Abhay saying 'tumhara Abhay.' Best! And the way he said it with so much pain and suffering. Killing. And he was so guilt ridden that if something had happened to her he would have actually died. Ouch

ORP is back with a bang! Oh Yeah! Dancing

Phulwa asking for Abhay right after waking up. The removing of hair from her face. Awesome!

The unsure feeling and awkwardness is still there, cool. I want them to take it slowly.

Aaand...the best one Phulwa asking Abhay: 'aap kab se nahi nahae!' ROFL

I was actually laughing out loud when I heard it! Mannn! Here I was thinking like Abhay because his face was like another bomb is going to be thrown on him, that something serious is coming up and there she goes talking about body odor!! Hilarious!!ROFLROFL

And then Abhay calling himself 'pati.' And Phulwas intezaar! Haaaye! Nazar na kage in cuties ko. Embarrassed

From deep guilt ridden Abhays repentance to the sweet acceptance of their relation...loved it! :D

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

@hey Ameres please add my name too in members list of new ATEmbarrassed .i somehow cannot press the like button because error is coming Confuseddon't know why?

Hey Saba! 
Welcome to the AT! Big smile
Will do. :)
I'm having the same problem with the like button. Maybe something wrong with IF. Confused

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yesss! She woke up!!:D

Aww I'm so happy now, can go to sleep in peace!
He looked really desperate today, and I'm glad they finished up his dardbhari dialogues within the first part itself.

They're so cute na, Abhay saves her from death, screams pained words at her and when she wakes up, he's speechless once again...LOL
And once again, we're back with the simplesi dialogues from the hospital. That's probably the magic of their relationship, only a few words but so much meaning in them. 
And Abhay really outdid himself, "Mard nahin rote hain - pati rote hain". In this few simple words he acknowledged his acceptance of their relationship and all the vows attached with it. And his admittance that he was wrong in judging her.

Perhaps I was hoping they might let a bit more transpire between them, but I think these were truly the 2 things he had been wanting to let her know since the day she disappeared, and he can leave in peace knowing that she knows now.

@Precap: Sigh, good precap = not really an optimistic episode. Personally I believe firstly Abhay ain't gonna believe him and secondly, he's gonna thrash him even moreLOL 
I'm quite curious to know then how things would proceed in the house now, but khair, for now, I'm happy with just watching Phulwa and Abhay spending their special moments together:)

tiny15

Go to top