Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

^^ Check pm! 
Also i will be making the following sections in the AT:
Important Videos of AP
Interviews/Segments
Fan Section

Any more ideas or suggestions on how to make it better? :D

LOL I remember how when we first started our current AT we had so many ideas on what we should have, and currently I can't really think of anything...
How's about photo montages? I'm guessing fan section includes the sigs and avis and all?

Do we need a separate section for scenes, OSes and all or all that can be done on other posts? I'm just wondering, that's all:)

@Montage- YES! Would love that! 
Yay!:D I think it's high time these two bechare establish themselves as a proper couple, they need to win jodi awards and all that too na!LOL And I'd love to say Ajay's dimples everytime I watch a new epiEmbarrassed

And NO Thakur please. Its about Phulwa and now Abhay too. Thakur has no place there. :|
Absolutely! Thakur's taken enough of the limelight for long enough, he should totally disappear for some time and let these two shares their dreams and hopes together:D

ann29 Groupbie
ann29
ann29

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
the future track should revolve around phulwa and abhay.They r grt together.absolutely love them.we hope to see some wonderful scenes along with an interesting track.keep thakur out for some time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann29

the future track should revolve around phulwa and abhay.They r grt together.absolutely love them.we hope to see some wonderful scenes along with an interesting track.keep thakur out for some time.

^^Agree with you!!:D

Exactly, we need some time off for these to develop their feelings for another, as far away from the Thakur's budi nazar as possible!

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

LOL I remember how when we first started our current AT we had so many ideas on what we should have, and currently I can't really think of anything...
How's about photo montages? I'm guessing fan section includes the sigs and avis and all?

Do we need a separate section for scenes, OSes and all or all that can be done on other posts? I'm just wondering, that's all:)

I was thinking ke Fan section would be more like a literary section lol. There we will post all the OS or other posts on AP. Sig/Avis post tu kardoon but then the page becomes too heavy. So i was thinking ke rehne doon...But if you guys want i will post them as well. :) 

Maham will make a banner for the AT so that will be posted in the first post itself. :)

Yay!:D I think it's high time these two bechare establish themselves as a proper couple, they need to win jodi awards and all that too na!LOL And I'd love to say Ajay's dimples everytime I watch a new epiEmbarrassed
I know!! I'm so hoping and praying that in next award function they win something! Best Jodi they definitely deserve and i hope judges realize that too! 

Absolutely! Thakur's taken enough of the limelight for long enough, he should totally disappear for some time and let these two shares their dreams and hopes together:D
Exactly!! :D
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@Anu: Oh dear...I was going through some of our earlier posts and I just stumbled upon something...
Remember the scene before Abhay's Devdas rendition of Ek Haseena Thi, where they were holding hands for a little while?:D

So anyways, I realised I wrote some random convo thing going on between them and I mention this somewhere:

Thakur: -asks for doodh- (In hindi serials, doodh = we're totally gonna have masti tonight) -le symbolic meaning-

LOL - seems like this doodh conversation was always meant to be!ROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

@Anu: Oh dear...I was going through some of our earlier posts and I just stumbled upon something...
Remember the scene before Abhay's Devdas rendition of Ek Haseena Thi, where they were holding hands for a little while?:D

So anyways, I realised I wrote some random convo thing going on between them and I mention this somewhere:

Thakur: -asks for doodh- (In hindi serials, doodh = we're totally gonna have masti tonight) -le symbolic meaning-

LOL - seems like this doodh conversation was always meant to be!ROFL

Oh Yes! I remember! you wrote about what AP are thinking and that was hilarious, but wow! What a coincidence or...what?! ROFL

Hahahahahaha! Yeah this convo was inevitable i guess. ROFL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I was thinking ke Fan section would be more like a literary section lol. There we will post all the OS or other posts on AP. Sig/Avis post tu kardoon but then the page becomes too heavy. So i was thinking ke rehne doon...But if you guys want i will post them as well. :) 
Ohhh, that sounds cool! Yupp I think it'll be best to keep separate otherwise we'd end up finishing it too soonLOL

Maham will make a banner for the AT so that will be posted in the first post itself. :)
Awesome!:D My apologies I'm super tech unsavvy when it comes to such issues so I can't help around, but you guys are doing a marvelous job!Clap

I know!! I'm so hoping and praying that in next award function they win something! Best Jodi they definitely deserve and i hope judges realize that too! 
Absolutely!! And hopefully we'd have one less award to give to some other showsLOL But seriously, they fit each other so well!:D

Exactly!! :D
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@Tech savvy- Same here! I wish i knew how to make all the lovely creations but i have like zero knowledge regarding it. :(
But you have been very helpful and will be by finishing the new thread soon! ROFL

@Awards- Yes, they really compliment each other. :)

I have written in bold letter 'do not post' yet people are posting! LOL
I should have made more reserveds...oh well.

tiny15

Go to top