Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 139)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

I thought you were saying that Abhay has to deal with bhooke shair but now i get it. LOL
Oh god! Yeah Phulwa be careful, hungry lion on the lose! ROFL
ROFL Ohhh that reminds me how remember in the kitchen scene Abhay commented that duniya ki samn ekdam sherni bankar jahti ho aur mere samne kuchbhi nahin...He knows!!ROFL

Ohho! I was gonna say that but then i though nahi thoda zaida ho jaye ga bache phir na bigad jaien! ROFLROFL
Maa da ladla to already bigar gaya dostROFL
But now that you mentioned it well lets just say the kind Phulwa wouldnt want any soon! ROFLROFLROFL
Aww bechare Abhayjee, ekele khana paregaROFLROFL
Waise on another note, he hasn't given her a taufa or anything for cooking for him right? I mean they usually do such things right? So next time she cooks for him, he should get her some really nice present...:D

Or more like what was i thinking!ROFL
I meant it like the impact of his patidharm would be such that even shelter wouldnt be able to handle it. Like his emotions move us, so will his other kind of emotions move shelter!! ROFLROFL
Ohh yess - jab hamare man of steel decides to show off his steelgiri tab toh straw se bana shelter kuch bhi nahinROFLROFLROFL
But she wouldnt resist now would she? ErmmLOL 
Thoda bohot to karegi - akhir dacoit rani hain, uski bhi to naam rakhni hainLOL
Oh yeah better be careful when trying to do the dacoit act warna pata nahi kab bhoka shair aka Patidharm jaag jaye!! ROFLROFL
and seriously God knows us time unke mind mein kya chal raha hota hai...If i were her i wouldnt even want to know! ROFLROFL
Actually I'd prefer to know taki jab everything seems to be going out of control tab bhagneka raasta dhund sakti hoon!ROFL

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

LOL! Yes that was like...ahh pretty difficult for him. LOL
But yes he has improved alot no? Esp in the yesterdays epi the way he carried up all the way up on the stairs. sigh...Embarrassed
The way he walked in, only looking at her, putting her down as gently as he could...you're right, his arms are her safe abode - and she's possibly been dreaming of it since, I guess the shelter scene time?Embarrassed I guess seeing her in so much pain again gave him superhuman strength to bring her all the way up...

Aww nice thought! Thumbs Up 
Yes, they need to remember the Shatru days more so it will be like he did feel for her then and also make it clear to him that indeed she always has been this good. :)
Yea!! Abhay could've brushed it off as simply an acting phase but for Phulwa it was her truth and reality...they won't be able to move on if he doesn't remember and confront his action. Yup, he saw her greatest goodness during that time too, both towards him and others.
Yuppp if they show he really did feel for her, it'll be a total win-win situation for both of them...and I hope ki age mein aisa hi ho:)

Haha same here. Really i dont remember making so many rofl in one post. LOLLOL
But i meant those and had a fantastical time talking to you!! :D:D
Same here! I could go on talking but dimaag ko bhi thoda rest chahiye, after all our doodh and shelter convosLOL

Chalo goodnight sweet dreams, catch ya tomorrow! :D

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niza_Khanie

Originally posted by mimi_s

And yes Iove the idea of shelter falling downWinkWink..and if they r in their house ...well they can break the bedEmbarrassed...then obviously in the morning they have to have a good story ready as to how the bed brokeSmile...let me say Abhay can say there was an earthquake which ws only felt in their roomBig smileBig smile

mimi, is that ur name??

now ur putting ideas into our heads LOL  how are we gonna sleep with such thoughts haunting us eh? LOL

^^Agreed!! Wowee aab bed bhi turwaliya??Shocked
Earthquake?LOL Seems more like sher aur sherni ke beech bohot gehdi ladai na...?ROFLROFL
Ya phir dacoit-police ke bohot khatarnak confrontation!ROFL
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
@ niza u can call me mimiSmile..I rewatched the episode again ...I am loosing count how many times I am watching itTongue..every time u notice something new...like when Thakurain asked himabout her khoon bhari maang...he very very slowly nods his head aith a faint smileWink as if he was a bit  embarrased to accept the factSmileSmile   super sweet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Allbut1tiny15

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Niza_Khanie

Originally posted by mimi_s

And yes Iove the idea of shelter falling downWinkWink..and if they r in their house ...well they can break the bedEmbarrassed...then obviously in the morning they have to have a good story ready as to how the bed brokeSmile...let me say Abhay can say there was an earthquake which ws only felt in their roomBig smileBig smile

mimi, is that ur name??

now ur putting ideas into our heads LOL  how are we gonna sleep with such thoughts haunting us eh? LOL

^^Agreed!! Wowee aab bed bhi turwaliya??Shocked
Earthquake?LOL Seems more like sher aur sherni ke beech bohot gehdi ladai na...?ROFLROFL
Ya phir dacoit-police ke bohot khatarnak confrontation!ROFL

LMFAO Vita! Must be a very physical confrontation if it broke the bed ROFL
But seriously, the thoughts that come to mind when you mention Phulwa, Abhay and a broken bed in the same sentence...and knowing them, they're entirely oh so possible!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93mimi_s

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@Mimi: I know right!! He's too adorable! Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi maa ke samne still sharmao-ing! And Thakurayn looked so happy too...Aww these 3 really make you go awww with no hesitationDay Dreaming

@niza: Haa yaar, jab zaroorat pare, they can fight goons and everybody else with so much force and strength, ek saat ho jaye to double dhamaka!ROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
OMGGG! ROFL

I can only manage to laugh at this point reading all the above comments! ROFL
Bed bhi tod diya? Aisa kya karna tha?! ROFLROFLROFL

and slow down pace bachas! I need to make a new AT first! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@Shelter scene: I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from your shelter scene love for more than one day...all is right with the world now! But seriously, shelter or no, I really want them to be own their own, even if it is for one day, just get away from everything that's been going around them. Once Phulwa gets a little better, we deserve a full on romantic PhAb episode or episodes where it's just the two of them, like the drive one, except much longer, and that they actually get to their destination...I am sure a shelter can work really nicely in this equation if need be!
I have said it a million times and I am saying it again, after all this emotional atyachaar, we really, desperately need a comeback of the cute, lighthearted, romantic scenes! After all the realizations and the beginning of love, these scenes will have a whole new meaning now!

@Apology: After watching today's episode, I am sure that we'll be getting an apology scene much sooner than we expected! Abhay has full on realized what a monster he was to her, how much he has hurt and humiliated her, and today when he prayed for her life, the main thing he kept repeating again and again was to be given a chance to make things right with her, to apologize to her for everything and to give her all the happiness that he had taken away from her, happiness that she deserved! He's already realized that her intentions are and have always been good, she always strive to make other people's life easier, and now that he doesn't even believe her of being guilty of killing Chote Thakur the whole equation of their relationship has changed! The CVs have portrayed Abhay's acceptance of his wrongdoings beautifully because this step needed to be completed before they could move forward in their relationship!

@Forum activity: I just joined the forum like a month ago, a little time before the terrace scene and it was literally like ghost town here! Activity and members have increased significantly ever since the fire and then this kidnapping track, otherwise it just used to be this AT and Anu/Vita!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top