India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 130)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Talking about Ajay and Sargun i too love their off-screen equation. And onscreen chemistry is like-magic! :D 

Khair, i wanted to say that its time we come up with their joint names, like we have PhAb for AbhayPhulwa so we need something similar for them. Every telly couple has that so why should our AP be deprived of it? :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

Dont be silly! No need to sorry. That was one of the most fun convos we had so far. And i enjoyed every bit of it. So dont say sorry and its not gonna end any soon i believe! ROFL
LOLLL ok thenLOL So if we're back on the doodh topic I've got another question: why is it specifically garam doodh? Why not thanda doodh? Coz like I was watching this show where this couple had doodh in their room following their wedding and then the wife was commenting on how it's probably for his acidity and he comments on, then why is it warm not cold - and then came the awkward stare. LOL I really don't get all of thisROFL

I have come to the conclusion that they have same furniture for those two rooms, yes even same bed covers and all. :P Thats why we see the same bed, sofa and other things. 
Yeah, screw logic! They are in the same room finally, Party time! LOL
LOLLL so true! I really can't understand why on earth their both always using the same bed when they're supposedly in different rooms??LOL Party time!ROFL Hum bhi invited hain kya? ROFL

Areey! Dont be sorry or i will feel sorry. My mood swings- never mind. 
Khair like you said now that she is in his room that opens up so many possibilities starting off with sleeping holding hand. Cute and needed! Big smile
Lol making space on bed- not so soon i guess. For the time being sofa will have to do. LOL
At least for tonight, holding hand is a must not so much for her but for him. And even if he does take the sofa, whenever she calls out to him he'll be by her side chutki mein!

Oooh so if they're staying in the same room, what would they do at night? I mean what would they talk about?:) Won't it be interesting to see the conversations that they have, and then in the middle of it Abhay's stops replying and in a few seconds we hear his ajeeb si snoring!!ROFL

Khair, yahan bohot der ho chuki hain, I should get to bed tooLOL Good night jee!
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Yess! I've had much of emotional atyaachar already, I'd like some proper action right about now.
And true, I'd like to see their relationship progress further. Bechara Abhay still thinks she hates her - which made me realise he's never seen them actually interact before so I guess it's natural he'll worry about it. Which is a good thing if he returns home and realises that Thakurayn's taking care of her and all:)

I'm guessing red packet contains bangles? Abhay's mother's bangles? Maybe Abhay might recognise them and so will Thakurayn. I'm thinking perhaps when this Devpur hatyakaand thing goes into full blast, these two might actually take a trip down there and he'll tell her about his life, past etc.
Awww! Love the idea! They do need to show some more scenes where they 'talk' We have already discussed this about them talking less...we so need more drive scenes where they are all alone and get some time to talk and taking a trip is a fantastic idea! Thumbs Up

I'd like to see her in a pretty dress, and definitely want to see them dance!!!:D
Haaaye! Dance! :( 

LOLLL so true!! Yess! When he was remembering the vows the first time, his mouth was on her hand for so long it really looked like he was kissing it! Which is cute but lol quite funnyXD
And aww his lips were stained red after that. I'm actually quite surprised he's absolutely fine after this whole mess. Not that I'd have wanted anything to happen otherwise he couldn't carry her in, but like, totally unscathed?
Really abhay, I fail to understand how despite everything that happens to both of you you're always standing there like a man of steel and your wife's injured everywhere possible. Sigh. At least she's a dacoit so she can handle all of it.:/
Exactly! Both of them are so strong...almost seems inhuman. Confused
Phulwa bhi despite all the injuries stood up and walked and Abhay tu...you rightly call him man of steel. 

@Jiten's role - Sigh we had so much hope for him and all he does is to remind Abhay he's risking his life sucking out her blood? Lul. CVs bhi naLOL
ROFL! I know when he said it the first thought was maybe hes going to bring help or we finally get your village doc scene but no! He just...disappeared! LOL!
It was like it was getting to much for him to see his senior do that so he decided to just leave lol. I guess AP ke emotional dialogues were emotional attyachar for him too! ROFL 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Talking about Ajay and Sargun i too love their off-screen equation. And onscreen chemistry is like-magic! :D 

Khair, i wanted to say that its time we come up with their joint names, like we have PhAb for AbhayPhulwa so we need something similar for them. Every telly couple has that so why should our AP be deprived of it? :P

They're really cute off-screen na? She's always the shararti ladki and he's usually laughing at her silly anticsLOL

Sigh I'm really bad at coming up names, so I'll leave that to you guys to decide?XD
And yay!! We're at page 130! I think if we finish this up in the next 2 days, we'd be able to start a new thread after Phulwa's nayi jeevan!:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Awww! Love the idea! They do need to show some more scenes where they 'talk' We have already discussed this about them talking less...we so need more drive scenes where they are all alone and get some time to talk and taking a trip is a fantastic idea! Thumbs Up
They should! I'm guessing it was the drive that was the turning point for him, the situation that made him realise she's not so bad after all.
What AP really needs now is not so much pataka-dhamaka but more calm convos. Maybe maybe he might even take her back to her old village one day, where she used to live with her parents and her masterjee. I suppose after Thakur reveal, his doing this will pretty much signal how far they've come together:)

Haaaye! Dance! :( 
I don't mind if they're in their room with a music system and the RJ comes on and they start dancing there and then!:D Like the birthday wala scene but more cute this time:)

Exactly! Both of them are so strong...almost seems inhuman. Confused
Phulwa bhi despite all the injuries stood up and walked and Abhay tu...you rightly call him man of steel. 
I guess in their situation it's not all that surprising, after all she's a dacoit and he's a cop. Yet...if they went into combat together, I don't think any opponents could surviveLOL

ROFL! I know when he said it the first thought was maybe hes going to bring help or we finally get your village doc scene but no! He just...disappeared! LOL!
It was like it was getting to much for him to see his senior do that so he decided to just leave lol. I guess AP ke emotional dialogues were emotional attyachar for him too! ROFL 
LOLLLROFL I think he got scared by Abhay's behaviour too, if I were there I wouldn't be able to stand seeing the guy who single-handedly fought off so many guys and almost kill one, weep unconsolably over his wife:(

Ok now sacchi mein, goodnight!LOL
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
oh god this thing abt garam and thanda doodh had me in splitsROFL my god I was laughing sooo hard that my entire bed ws shaking.
.And can the doc suggest aftr phulwa recovers tht phulwa needs some rest and needs to go on a holiday or something...i mean Abhay can take her to goa or some place niceTongue tht can b their honeymoon with lots of cute and some patidharam scenesEmbarrassed
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
LOL

LOLLL ok thenLOL So if we're back on the doodh topic I've got another question: why is it specifically garam doodh? Why not thanda doodh? Coz like I was watching this show where this couple had doodh in their room following their wedding and then the wife was commenting on how it's probably for his acidity and he comments on, then why is it warm not cold - and then came the awkward stare. LOL I really don't get all of thisROFL
OMG!ROFL
Firstly thanks for asking you just made my night! ROFLLL! 
Ok why warm milk hm...because warm milk helps you get a goodnight sleep! Big smile
No seriously, haven't you seen mothers running after their kids saying dodh pee lo warna thanda hojei ga because warm milk gets you all warm inside and actually helps you sleep. I remember my mom telling me to drink milk every night but i always ran away cuz i highly dislike milk. :|

And in case its your SR i mean jiski bhi ho lol...well there warm milk gets you all warm and energized and...err you get it na! ROFL
On a second thought...they say warm milk induces sleep so shouldnt they not be serving warm milk at all at SR? Confused
Because that defies the whole purpose of it no? ROFL
Ok i will shutup now! ROFL

LOLLL so true! I really can't understand why on earth their both always using the same bed when they're supposedly in different rooms??LOL Party time!ROFL Hum bhi invited hain kya? ROFL
Na bhi karein hum yuhin chale jaine gey! ROFL
Or better they will have party there hum yahan party karein gey! Yay! LOL
Areey! Dont be sorry or i will feel sorry. My mood swings- never mind. 

At least for tonight, holding hand is a must not so much for her but for him. And even if he does take the sofa, whenever she calls out to him he'll be by her side chutki mein!

Oooh so if they're staying in the same room, what would they do at night? I mean what would they talk about?:) Won't it be interesting to see the conversations that they have, and then in the middle of it Abhay's stops replying and in a few seconds we hear his ajeeb si snoring!!ROFL
@Bold- ROFL
Wohi jo normal log karte hain, soo jaien gey!! ROFL

@Snoring- ROFL!! That would be classic! Want it!! And Phulwa will wake him up saying ke uff you snore so loudly and maybe they can have a cutesy fight over it. LOL

Khair, yahan bohot der ho chuki hain, I should get to bed tooLOL Good night jee!
Lol ok jee goodnight jee, see ya tomorrow then jee! :D 
I think i will hit the bed too. And thanks for cheering me up. Happy shappy now! *hugs* 

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

They should! I'm guessing it was the drive that was the turning point for him, the situation that made him realise she's not so bad after all.
What AP really needs now is not so much pataka-dhamaka but more calm convos. Maybe maybe he might even take her back to her old village one day, where she used to live with her parents and her masterjee. I suppose after Thakur reveal, his doing this will pretty much signal how far they've come together:)
@bold- Exactly! Give them some break yaar. Enough physical and emotional drama for one week. Let them enjoy and recover for some time before another dhamaka. (not literally though)

I like the idea. They sooo need to know more about each other before love comes in. 

I don't mind if they're in their room with a music system and the RJ comes on and they start dancing there and then!:D Like the birthday wala scene but more cute this time:)
Oh yes! I dont mind that at all. Sounds quite interesting and more intimate. I LIKE! :D
Ohh maybe it can that spur of the moment things like they are sitting idly in the room (already the idea seems impossible) when like you say a song comes up it doesnt have to be romantic but Abhay teases her saying she doesnt know about dance or something and Phulwa says i will show you and then they start dancing!? :D

LOLLLROFL I think he got scared by Abhay's behaviour too, if I were there I wouldn't be able to stand seeing the guy who single-handedly fought off so many guys and almost kill one, weep unconsolably over his wife:(
Very true. It was painful to watch. Ouch

Ok now sacchi mein, goodnight!LOL
Lol goodnight kehte kehte hi night guzar jai gi! LOL

Go to top