Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 124)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Anu: ClapClapClap

Wow that was really beautifully written, like seriously, the simplicity yet depth of your words made me smile again (I just went to run 3km and now I'm almost dead) and I'm so happy you posted it!:D

The pain and hurts dissolved as their presence worked as a soothing balm on all their wounds. AbhayPhulwa.

Really yaar that line probably described the entirety of the situation they were in. It's like, being away from one another for so long (1 day and they're almost dead), no matter how much they called out, it wasn't enough - it would never be enough. It's really like they didn't know what else to say. And the best part is it's so true, when we're in desperate situations, we remember the one person whom we'd want to see most of all.

She borrowed a few seconds from her life, gathered enough strength to tell him how much he meant to her and how unknowingly he had given her what she had always been deprived of; love, the sense of belonging. 

Wow, just wow...the way you put it...Clap
That's the last thing she wanted to tell - that he filled the emptiness in her life. And that truly is the most powerful thing she could've told him. All her life she's only known what it means to lose and hurt, and here is one person who taught her how to accept and take...
And the timing was so perfect...just moments before in the shelter, hadn't he said the same thing - that he couldn't lose her either? 

YAY I'm so happy over all this and you guys your posts are just so wonderful:D 
I feel inspired to write something maybe now that my brain's a little more refreshed guess I'll come up with something of my own too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Lol thanks. Its not much i know. But AP really inspire one to keep writing.

Oh you went to exercise good good. I was busy having lunch and taking care of my lil nephew. Kids can be soo...time taking! LOL 

Anyways, looking forward to what you will bring! :D 

I think soon we three will be launching our very AP novel! ROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Ohhh LOL I thought you knew what it was for..I really thought it was like a bhaang sub or something, the way the heroes get drunk on Holi and allLOL
And Abhay getting drunk...well if he's in a funny mood then he gets super funny but if he's in a patidharm mood...Wink
Lol no. I have never seen this happening here. Cultural differences. 

Uff patidharam drunk is...scary! Ouch
But i doubt it can get scary now...hot definitely! Wink

ROFL LOLLL hey is that why we haven't heard from many people since last night...?LOL
Maybe...sab daar ke bhaag gaye kya?! ROFL

@Apple & juice - Legitimate question na??LOL
I'm still rofling over it! Ohh! God! ROFL

Oh Gosh!! I'm tu pakka not forgetting this dodh convo any time soon! LOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
What the heck, i guess i will be posting it in forum after all. Read it or not i will keep making my posts. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

@I readed it and now I is replyings it:D
I'm so impressed by the way you wrote it, it may be long but every word clings on with so much meaning...Clap

@Kids - Oooh I love kids!! They're so adorable na? Aww thats so sweet:))

@Bhaang - LOL I'm just describing what I saw in many Amitabh Bachhan movies, really no idea if it does happen or not...LOL

@Patidharm drunk - I think, that right now, in this halat, it'd be too hot to handle. When he's truly in love with her, he'd never want to hurt so I guess it'll just give him confidence to...show her what he wants?Wink
LOL

I'm convinced ki iss ke baad aab humse aur koi nahin baat karegaLOL

@Conv - Sigh what to do I thought hindi forum hain, at least yahan mein koi jawab mile...ROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Maham- 
Gosh read your post like three times still thrilling! :D

@Entry- i was like 'aah' with happiness. And the way camera zoomed into him, showing his face from side and the lightening superb!! 

@Reactions- Man!! Even after watching and writing i still feel its difficult to fully express those feelings that they felt. 

And like you said Ajay and Sargun have outdone themselves with this performance. They really know how to get into the character of the skin and bring out the emotions. 
Brilliant performance, writing and execution of the scene! ClapClapClap

In those last five minutes the writers proved their credentials. It was such an impactful scene that im still feeling its affect. 
Gosh! They reminded me why I fell in love with them and increased my phan-girl obsession times over! 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
@Kids- Yes they are adorable but only dur say lol. When your sister leaves them with you to take care for a few hours while she does her work then they are not so adorable. Stern Smile
Having said that I love my nephew alot but he can be tiresome. :P

@Bhaang- LOL! I have also seen it in movies only dont know what that is..

@Patidhram-Lol yeah. Thats why i keep saying that i want that attitude wala ACP Abhay back! The one who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. WinkLOL

@Hindi- LOL! Beta drama forum hai, query session nahi chal raha! LOLLOL
And I'm not from India so have no idea about their culture or traditions as such. 

Yahan aisa kuch nahi hota. Moreover, IF something like does happen at SR then how would i know? I never been to anyones SR!! ROFLROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Wow! So we are almost at 125 pages already! Yay for that! LOL

So i guess its time for us to start making that new AT? :D 

Since its always us two and Maham at times, it really feels like home now. Hum do hamare do! ROFL

Anyways, i wish the stalkers who hit the Like button and run away would come out and talk to us. We are not that bad despite our crazy talks sachi. LOL

Go to top