India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 120)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Yes we need Abhay to be all fit and fine. Ek bemar kafi hai. Besides Phulwa needs him really badly now. 

@Abhay- Sahi mein yaar. the whole world knows expect for him. But true when you trust someone so much how can one expect to just you know doubt that person. 

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@Doodh - Ayee meri yaar, I mean I know ki it's supposed to signify er yea you know what. But like why doodh why not just juice or like an apple or something?LOL Aaahhh...interesting, I see...LOL Guess it totally explains why Abhay flipped when she offered him the glass in the episode when he went to scare her againROFL

@Intezaar - True true, I mean if they show the scene too fast it'll take the maaza out of the whole situation! Khair, I hope if not that then at least I guess we'll be entitled to some romantic scenes na?

And I'm pretty yeh saab chupi chupi karne paregi, he obviously can't be too free with her in front of Thakurjee!
Imagine he's planning to do something interesting with her and Thakur enters the room and he totally changes his stance and pose and is super sakt with her then Thakur leaves and he's apologising to no ends to her...Haha pyaar kya to fass gya!LOL
But still, waiting for the hoards of romantic scenes to come!
Maybe we'll get to witness your Farak Nahin Padta ki kahani tooo...Wink

Khair, I'll take your leave for now, it's getting pretty late and if I don't get to bed soon I'll never be able to sleep now that these two have progressed so far!! Goodnight!:D
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Doodh - Ayee meri yaar, I mean I know ki it's supposed to signify er yea you know what. But like why doodh why not just juice or like an apple or something?LOL Aaahhh...interesting, I see...LOL Guess it totally explains why Abhay flipped when she offered him the glass in the episode when he went to scare her againROFL
Oh GOD!! I cant believe i'm having this conversation! *dies of laughter*
Why not juice or apple? Good lord! ROFL
Waise if you notice there are fruits placed in the room too. LOL
But dodh is more like a rasm/tradition that they follow regardless of its significance. 

@Abhay- Oh God!! ROFL
I'm sure if somebody hears my laughter they would be coming to check upon on me! ROFL
Yeah, he was angry because his pilaan totally backfired and moreover she prettily offered him milk which was of really no use in that situation!! ROFLROFLROFL

@Intezaar - True true, I mean if they show the scene too fast it'll take the maaza out of the whole situation! Khair, I hope if not that then at least I guess we'll be entitled to some romantic scenes na?
Yes, romantic, cute etc all kinds of scene, but save the real action for later na! LOLWink

And I'm pretty yeh saab chupi chupi karne paregi, he obviously can't be too free with her in front of Thakurjee!
Imagine he's planning to do something interesting with her and Thakur enters the room and he totally changes his stance and pose and is super sakt with her then Thakur leaves and he's apologising to no ends to her...Haha pyaar kya to fass gya!LOL
Hahaha! Cuteee! EmbarrassedLOL
Abhay will definitely try to behave as if it doesnt matter to him if Phulwa is ok or not but i wonder how will he be able to hide those feelings after all that happened...
But still, waiting for the hoards of romantic scenes to come!
Maybe we'll get to witness your Farak Nahin Padta ki kahani tooo...Wink
Yes yes YES!! I want it!! Loads of romantic patidharam scenes!! Big smile

Khair, I'll take your leave for now, it's getting pretty late and if I don't get to bed soon I'll never be able to sleep now that these two have progressed so far!! Goodnight!:D
Lol ok goodnight. I guess i will be laughing here for a while. Gosh! LOL
Chalo catch ya later! Goodnight! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Talking about reactions, just this thought came how would Thakur react when he sees Phulwa alive back at haveli that too with Abhay on her side. Of course he will be maha angry but he cant show that in front of Abhay...so how will he react before him? 

On the kidnapping morning he was being so mahan and said how she should be ok and talked about humanity and all. So would he show his fake concern for her even now? 
I'm guessing he will do that to take suspicion off him. But still it would be interesting to see it. Because how he reacts will determine Abhays reaction too i feel. 
Like if Thakur shows that he is happy then Abhay will also be happy and will openly show his care towards Phulwa but if Thakur continues to be that Thakur showing how Phulwa is a tension for him than Abhay will try to keep distance from her. 

And im maybe totally wrong...but just a thought. Ermm

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

Oh GOD!! I cant believe i'm having this conversation! *dies of laughter*
Why not juice or apple? Good lord! ROFL
Waise if you notice there are fruits placed in the room too. LOL 
But dodh is more like a rasm/tradition that they follow regardless of its significance. 
Darn it you made me laugh even more!! I'm totally bookmarking this post for future reference if anyone asks me. Actually I met this friend once some time back (she's hindi) and we spent like the longest time wondering why on earth they specifically take doodh and we thought it was probably intoxicated like bhaang or something.LOL

And then we went to check on yahoo answers and I swear the results were too graphic to readROFL So, I guess, thanks for giving me a much...milder answer?ROFL

@Abhay- Oh God!! ROFL
I'm sure if somebody hears my laughter they would be coming to check upon on me! ROFL
Yeah, he was angry because his pilaan totally backfired and moreover she prettily offered him milk which was of really no use in that situation!! ROFLROFLROFL
@Bold - ROFL LOLLL she caught his bluff a bit too well...becharajee, I guess he didn't realise he had managed to "subdue" her so well she got herself all prepared in advanceROFL
Well at least he didn't throw it away or anything. Maybe he just wasn't very thirsty...?LOL

Yes, romantic, cute etc all kinds of scene, but save the real action for later na! LOLWink
Romantic tension is the perfect way to keep people like us hooked on, and I'll gladly come up with a few hundred scenes of my own for time pass sakeLOL

Hahaha! Cuteee! EmbarrassedLOL
Abhay will definitely try to behave as if it doesnt matter to him if Phulwa is ok or not but i wonder how will he be able to hide those feelings after all that happened...
He can try as hard as he wants, but the way he's searched for her so desperately, the "Abhay at your service" wala scene doesn't look so far-fetched now...LOL

Yes yes YES!! I want it!! Loads of romantic patidharam scenes!! Big smile
With more doodh?ROFL Oh dear God I think I'm getting out of hand with this stupid thing...LOL But yesss! Hand-grabbing, waist-grabbing, aatak jana, door slams, face-to-face confrontation, tickling, teasing - the whole lot please!

Waise I just thought of a scene, share it before I leave for real.
Let's say Phulwa's trying to wear a blouse that has intricate lacing system at the back, kind of like shoelace pattern. So she's calling for Gauri to help and obviously Abhay turns up instead. So he's lacing the strings through and brushing his fingers against her back just gets her heartbeat racing. Just to teast her, when he gets to the top, he pulls it back really tightly, causing her to jerk and take in a sharp breath of air all of a sudden. After he's done he moves his lips to her ear and whispers softly, "Saas chor sakte hain", leaving her with a smirk.Tongue

Lol ok goodnight. I guess i will be laughing here for a while. Gosh! LOL
Chalo catch ya later! Goodnight! :D
Kkk leaving now for real, and happy laughing! Waise the amount of ROFLs in this post...too many to count! Goodnight!LOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Talking about reactions, just this thought came how would Thakur react when he sees Phulwa alive back at haveli that too with Abhay on her side. Of course he will be maha angry but he cant show that in front of Abhay...so how will he react before him? 

On the kidnapping morning he was being so mahan and said how she should be ok and talked about humanity and all. So would he show his fake concern for her even now? 
I'm guessing he will do that to take suspicion off him. But still it would be interesting to see it. Because how he reacts will determine Abhays reaction too i feel. 
Like if Thakur shows that he is happy then Abhay will also be happy and will openly show his care towards Phulwa but if Thakur continues to be that Thakur showing how Phulwa is a tension for him than Abhay will try to keep distance from her. 

And im maybe totally wrong...but just a thought. Ermm

It's been whirring around my mind for a while too.
Absolutely agree on both points, in order to throw suspicion off himself he can't openly be against Phulwa, yet something tells me Abhay isn't likely to move around the house being so open about his love either - the Thakur did tell him his concern for Phulwa is due to humanity but they still share enmity.

Ohhh and what about all these goons? Will they confess that Thakur made them want to kill Phulwa? I'm pretty sure Abhay'll rebuff it, but still, hearing it from people other than Phulwa would be interesting to him...

So I'm guessing Thakur will put on the whole "I am glad she's safe act" (after suffering a massive heart attack at her return) but remind Abhay that he cannot get too attached to her? 
And what about Thakur-Phulwa interactions now? She's probably figured out he's behind it all and might gloat about Abhay being on her side and all...Sigh poor Abhay. Caught in between love for his dad and love for his wife.

Guess we'll have to wait till next month to find out on account that these two would be spending at least a week at the shelterLOL

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
CVs ne ek hi epi mein itna kuch de diya!!

We had been waiting for that hug; got it. Though im still not satisfied cuz it felt incomplete. Lol yeah im very greedy when it comes to AP. 
But still it was an emotional one the kind i was waiting for. 

And the maang filling! How we had speculated the scene will be and they shot it beautifully. Again fate intervening, reminding them of their relation, strengthening it in a way. 
Best part Abhay stopping her. Such a symbolic moment. 
Once again they showed that Abhay is the one who will always come forward to save their marriage. 
He is the official savior of the show. Not just saving physically but also the savior of relationships. :)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Oh good! You are still here. I thought 'talking to myself' time started! ROFL

Go to top