India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 12)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Maybe because he knows that Kul isnt as innocent as he pretends to be. 
And he does get surprised most of the time, lol. Even when Bua blamed Phulwa for stealing jewelry Abhay was kind of shocked. 
Perhaps because in his heart he knows that Phulwa wont do any such deed. 
I mean as Shatru he has practically lived with them so he must be knowing how she is. So thats why it is difficult for him to believe it...

And he maybe mean with Phulwa but he does believe in doing the right thing. Like he is helping Thakur because he genuinely believes he is right so maybe he wont believe Kul tomorrow instead support Gauri because he sees some truth in it...Confused

Another one of my random theories. LOL

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Maybe because he knows that Kul isnt as innocent as he pretends to be. 
And he does get surprised most of the time, lol. Even when Bua blamed Phulwa for stealing jewelry Abhay was kind of shocked. 
Perhaps because in his heart he knows that Phulwa wont do any such deed. 
I mean as Shatru he has practically lived with them so he must be knowing how she is. So thats why it is difficult for him to believe it...

And he maybe mean with Phulwa but he does believe in doing the right thing. Like he is helping Thakur because he genuinely believes he is right so maybe he wont believe Kul tomorrow instead support Gauri because he sees some truth in it...Confused

Another one of my random theories. LOL

It sounds rather accurate actually. Yeah exactly, he's stayed with them in the kabiley and maybe that's why he'll believe Gauri. And yup, concerning Kul, his nature is not such a big secret anyways.
If dadi puts in her word, he'll seriously have to rethink everything. Since they were all at the party and dadi was at home. If only only only Thakurayn opened her mouth, everything would be resolved immediately. But that's too good to be true, we all know.

As a side note, how would this whole thing affect PhAb? If Abhay believes Gauri, well matters shouldn't get worse and Phulwa's back to being the badass, though I'm pretty sure with less insults. (Can't forget the mangalsutra-grabbing crying scene.) 
If he doesn't believe her...well worst come to worst Gauri'll leave? Which isn't really that bad, since she wasn't exactly helping Phulwa in any way. And she already handed over the camera!Smile

Yeah ok, then again, I might be being too optimistic sigh
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

It sounds rather accurate actually. Yeah exactly, he's stayed with them in the kabiley and maybe that's why he'll believe Gauri. And yup, concerning Kul, his nature is not such a big secret anyways.
If dadi puts in her word, he'll seriously have to rethink everything. Since they were all at the party and dadi was at home. If only only only Thakurayn opened her mouth, everything would be resolved immediately. But that's too good to be true, we all know.
Thakurian bol hi na dey. :| 
That wont be happening but dadi for sure will speak up so hopefully Abhay will at least reconsider the whole thing and be a little gentle towards Phulwa. 

As a side note, how would this whole thing affect PhAb? If Abhay believes Gauri, well matters shouldn't get worse and Phulwa's back to being the badass, though I'm pretty sure with less insults. (Can't forget the mangalsutra-grabbing crying scene.) 
If he doesn't believe her...well worst come to worst Gauri'll leave? Which isn't really that bad, since she wasn't exactly helping Phulwa in any way. And she already handed over the camera!Smile

Yeah ok, then again, I might be being too optimistic sigh

If he believes her (oh please let it be like that!) then all iz well. lol. Abhay supporting Phulwa wont go down well with others but at least it would be a sign of progress. 
And i sooo want Phulwa to stay that strong bad ass girl. I Want to watch those pati-patni insults. LOLLOL

And if Gauri leaves even then good. True she wasnt much of a help. Instead it would be better if Phulwa herself starts taking care of dadi. 

Yeah maybe we are being too optimistic but look at this way, last night we hoped that Abhay would be out of his dekhi aatma mode and voila! We got it. It was almost like the last night thing never happened for Abhay. So we got it but in a twisted way. LOL

So...what im trying to say is lets hold on and see what happens. 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Ameres - You're right! I mean, in the past 2 days, we've watched things we thought wouldn't have happened till the next year rolled in. 
We got a dhamakedar PhAb episode, complete with a total emotional roller-coaster. And now we know she'll be acting her normal way again and so will abhay. Yay it's a happy day!

And anyways, the show is called Phulwa for a reason. Guess we'll have to deal with some emotional attyaachar along the way, as long as it all ends wellSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
True! Shows are unpredictable. Anything can happen. Lets hope it continues to entertain us and keep us hooked on. :) 

And oh i realized though its been a few days we never had a formal intro. Usually the first thing ppl do in ATs is say hello and ask about each other. We started off on different note. Anyways its never too late. 
So hi im Anusha. You can call me Anu or Anusha or Ameres or ame or anyother name you like. LOL

and also hi and bye bhi is like the usual fav thing to do in ATs. Helps get down the pages you know. :P

vita93

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Ooh nice to meet you! Haha yeah I mean, I just joined barely a week ago but I think it's been a fantastic week here. It's really awesome to actually be able to discuss my favourite with someone with the same amount of enthusiasm as me:D

My name's Tavita, but you can call me Vita too:)

Thanks for letting me know! I'm really new to the whole forum thing (just a question, what does AT stand for?) so it's nice to get a formal intro:)

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Ooh nice to meet you! Haha yeah I mean, I just joined barely a week ago but I think it's been a fantastic week here. It's really awesome to actually be able to discuss my favourite with someone with the same amount of enthusiasm as me:D

My name's Tavita, but you can call me Vita too:)

Thanks for letting me know! I'm really new to the whole forum thing (just a question, what does AT stand for?) so it's nice to get a formal intro:)

Same here yaar. Discussing your favs with enthusiasm- thats what forums are made for. And im glad too i found you. Big smile

Alrighty Vita! 
AT- Appreciation Thread. 

Waise there is no formal rules. Every member does as they feel like but its just that i have been in a few AT's in previous forums ke ab adat hogai hai yeh sab ki. LOL
The last AT i was in there used to be so many members all chatting at the same time that the AT used to run like a train lol. Yahan tu buhat suna hai. :(
Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
hello peeps! Big smile im aneeza, but u guys can call me niza, neezy or aneeza, whteva u like, so i thought i'd introduce myself aswell like anu said! feels weird calling u anu actuamy lil nephew calls me anu LOL lol, 

and i hope abhay believes in gauri too, i mean i agree he lived with the kabila, so he must know that even though they are dacoits, they are pretty honourable, so they wouldnt steal and all! Confused

On the other hand, kul is his cousin, so maybe he will listen to him Unhappy i hope not though 

and anu dont u worry yaar, i remember when i first came to dis forum, it was really suna then, i do believe it is picking up now, possibly coz the show is showing good tracks, and people are coming back, Tongue when i first came, people wouldnt even post stuff, and if they did, no one answered and now that more people are joining the forum again, we are seeing a bit more chul bul, albeit less then other shows LOL

And vita,a big warm welcome to the forum HugEmbarrassed

Go to top