India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 106)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Oooh the two of you are so wonderful!! I've been out the whole so just reading your posts - will get around to replying to both soon enough:D

Ohoh and I'm currently working on my birthday scene - and tossed and turned in bed for 3hours before I got some sleep...You guys better enjoy it!LOL

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Phan-girling: Haha, ekele mein you get bored very easily but saat saat each otherki excitement keeps pumping the phanliness alive!LOL Wondering how many posts we'll be able to get through if we keep it up??

@Old scenes and Shatru: Agreed with the both of you! Even his appearance is so different, you'd be thinking that it's a pair of twins in actionLOL His hair, poshak, expressions - even the pitch of his voice is different!:D And even now, he's changing his character in various shades, from the previously angry cop to the caring patijee:) Super talented yaar!

@Drama - I still recall the many posts Anu and I had written talking about how Abhay can't really forget the whole Shatru act he put onSmile True true, it'd be too hard to believe out of the blue he decided to start at her on the terrace whole night through. Even during the drive, when he brought his hand up to wipe away her tear, it's something Shatru would've instinctively done for Phulwa, not the angry Abhay we saw.
Somewhere along the way, acting mixed in with reality and he can't stop himself from doing what he has always felt was right. It's nice to see that he had never forgotten his times spent with her, and I'm pretty sure these moments will convince to show her the care and concern she had show a complete stranger.

@Shelter scene: Haye, we're back here again!LOL As long as we're discussing AP, the scene's bound to pop up! Oooh I loved the prelude too! And just a curious thought, as much as he was acting in front of her as Shatru, when somebody's taking a bullet out of your arm, the pain felt was obviously very real. And the hug he gave her...obviously not love but still, he was holding onto her for support. And it was really sweet:)
Aiyee the scene itself was so...LOL Haven't been able to watch it once without having to stop in between to stop gigglingDay Dreaming
The hair in his necklace portion...I always replay the adorable pout he gives her when his necklace is being pulled by her hairEmbarrassed And the way she shies away when he brings his hand to untangle the hair...it's almost like he was playing it with for a while just to tease...sigh...

@Woman next day - Oooh it's always been a favourite part of the episode for me...the way she literally takes a step back and her hands unfold when the lady says "Pyaar!".
When she's arguing with herself in the mirror later on, she tries to convince herself that her hissa of pyaar for her life had been used up the day her family and masterjee died...poor bechari, she forced herself not to fall in love to finish her own mission...Somehow, I think that's what she's been trying to convince herself to continue since she entered into the haveli, but Abhay's care and concern would probably change her opinion soon...Smile

@Another shelter scene - Lul I wrote the birthday post as a sort of continuation from their interrupted session in the shelter, because I really think they need to start off from where they leftSmile Yes yes we were talking about same shelter and same lady! 
Ohoh just a random thought, so I'm guessing since the lady was pregnant then she probably has had her kid by now. So what if for some reason to has to go somewhere someday, leaving the kid in their charge and Phulwa has to explain to Abhay how you've to handle a baby. And the lady's so impressed by them, she remarks "Tum dono to aab ma-bap bhi ho sakte ho!" and they look back her with horrified and awkward expressionsLOL
But still, any shelter would do! Hotel motel jungle - any setting hoga! I'd preferably go for a dhabba with shabbier facilities so that they don't get distracted by anything else but khair, jaisa bhi ho...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Post- LOL! Tumhein IF-Rockerz yahin bana dein gey thats for sure. LOL

@Drama- True somewhere during all that acting he didnt realize when acting became reality. But now its showing. ;)

@Shalter scene- Uff! Uske bare mein jitna kaho kaam hai. :P 

@Kids- ROFL!!! Perfectoz! I want to see it!! :D
I can so imagine their faces right now. hahaha. We need such cutesy funny scenes. ;P

@Shalter- yes dhabba more preferred that too in the middle of the akele jungle so nobody can disturb them. ahem. :P

Waise i was just watching the awards and Shahid Kapoor in them wore the police uniform and though i find him extremely cute somehow he didnt look as good in the uniform as Abhay does.
Dont know what it is but Abhay just makes even the uniform look hot. He is the first guy that i have found looking so fitting in the police uniform.  Day Dreaming
Yeah here i go again on my Abhay gun gan. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Vitaaa! Yeh tune kya kiya?! LOL

Really man after reading your OS i'm already imagining their ahem suhagraat happening. 
Seriously the setting provided everything that was needed and the end was perfect for such situation...i mean in shows they show it like that na. I could see it happening in show... their fingers entwined..Day Dreaming
BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by sidra08

I am really pissed off with colors so much going in Phulwa and not a single maha epsiode or promo...Confusedmmm not fair

Tell me about it. They are being so unfair with it. Like sutaylon wala salok hai. Stern Smile
Really woh silly drama ke so many maha epis and our pyara sa drama is being ignored!! Sorry to its fan but i'm highly miffed at them. :/ 
Mein tu soch rahi thi we should spam Colors FB wall and twitter. Maybe seeing that they will realize ke this show does have fans who want to watch promos and maha epis. 
exactly humary show k saath bahut nainsaafi ho rahe hayStern Smilea maha episode for a small misunderstanding between sisters but not a single promo for all ths action going in Phulwa ..how unfair of colors ...Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Sidra - @Drunk acting: He really was a fantastic actor! Pretending to be helpelssly in love with her, and the drunk scene was just woah! Total Devdas type.
LOL yes if he ends up dancing to Ek Haseena Thi when he's truly drunk than I must say hats off yaar, he should've become an actorLOL

haha exactly LOL
@Eyelocks - Sigh...Day Dreaming Phulwa's usually the one looking all over the place and Abhay's just staring straight into her eyes...he totally can't resist it! Hope their eyelocks lead much further in the future...Wink

eyes are gateways to heart ..theseeye  locks will lead to their heart locks some day WinkLOLand Phulwa looking all over the place ..i can understand yaar ..she is a strong girl if we would be there and Abhay looking like that into our eyes heart attack paka LOLhaye the way he look into her eyes Day Dreamingoutside my heart beat  gets fast wonder what will be poor Phulwa's condition lolLOL

Edited by sidra08 - 22 January 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

@Post- LOL! Tumhein IF-Rockerz yahin bana dein gey thats for sure. LOL
That's too kind of you!Embarrassed I'm just happy that you liked itHug

@Drama- True somewhere during all that acting he didnt realize when acting became reality. But now its showing. ;)
His confusion was probably one of the best progressions in their track, otherwise it wouldn't make sense if they kept having romantic AP scenes but him always rebuffing her in the end with the dacoit-police talk
 I like the way CVs bring in the scenes, how he remembers her at such perfect timing...
Speaking of old scenes, I just watched the whole of the wrong hand one! Now I get it haha oh dear if Phulwa ties his patti again, this scene will definitely pop up, and they could have a great laugh over it:)

@Shalter scene- Uff! Uske bare mein jitna kaho kaam hai. :P 
I don't even try to write about it, or else there'll be pages and pages of posts over the same 6minLOL

@Kids- ROFL!!! Perfectoz! I want to see it!! :D
I can so imagine their faces right now. hahaha. We need such cutesy funny scenes. ;P
IKR! Haha these two...

@Shalter- yes dhabba more preferred that too in the middle of the akele jungle so nobody can disturb them. ahem. :P
Yesh! Far faaar away from civilisation! And all of Abhay's phones (red blackberry, white blackberry, black touch screen etc etc) can die together there!:D And Phulwa doesn't even have her phone! -sly grin-

Waise i was just watching the awards and Shahid Kapoor in them wore the police uniform and though i find him extremely cute somehow he didnt look as good in the uniform as Abhay does.
Dont know what it is but Abhay just makes even the uniform look hot. He is the first guy that i have found looking so fitting in the police uniform.  Day Dreaming
Aww I missed the first part of the show but I'll definitely go watch my choc boy in the uniformXD
But yes, I absolutely agree with you on the part that he's the first person who actually looks good in the uniform! And the amount of automatic bossness it gives him...Day Dreaming
Yeah here i go again on my Abhay gun gan. LOL
Go on, go on! The more to read the merrier!:D It's quite hard to stop gushing over Abhay once you start...wonder how Phulwa manages to totally ignore all of itLOL

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Vitaaa! Yeh tune kya kiya?! LOL

Really man after reading your OS i'm already imagining their ahem suhagraat happening. 
Seriously the setting provided everything that was needed and the end was perfect for such situation...i mean in shows they show it like that na. I could see it happening in show... their fingers entwined..Day Dreaming

@Suhaagraat - LOLLL I don't think I really did mention what they planned on doing after this scene (absolutely ignored the fact that there were currently hoards of people for HIS birthday party downstairs)...Haha jkjk! Obviously if there's like so much physical interaction+they are kinda bound together (I spent a long time wondering how she'd take over the scene and I remembered the silly aatak jana scenes and I was like hey! A romantic scene without stuff gettin entangled?? No way!) so...Day Dreaming

I guess I tried to balance between the cute and romantic factors so all the random stuff happenings. But yeah, I've always thought that their hands played an important part of their relationship, how she tied the bandage around it, and especially how he held hers through the night. And cut it twice for her:/ So yea! The fingers part! I liked it too:D

Once again, I'm really happy that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing itSmile

Go to top