Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 102)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

OMG then we should absolutely begin the new AT with their reunion in the jungle shelter Woots!!:D
So what're your plans for this PhAbless weekend? More new scenes to enjoy?LOL
Adha weekend tu guzar gaya i mean its almost Sunday already and im actually happy about it. I dont remember ever looking forward to Monday so much before. I usually hate Mondays but today im actually looking forward to it and can hardly wait for it for more reasons than i can tell. 
Ufff! Monday come soon. :/ 

You know I was wondering (as usual) about how things would be when they get home. 
From my perspective, I thought that possibly Phulwa'd be in quite a shock over the whole situation. And then Babu and the kabileywale find out about her whole ordeal and he and Gayatri march straight into the haveli to meet her (for some reason Thakur+buaji isn't around). There they find Phulwa sleeping with the doctor next to her and Abhay looking over her. Babu's extremely anxious and he's about to wake her up but doctor says not to, she's just fallen asleep with much difficulty. She recounts the incidents to them while they seethe with anger at Abhay, who's simply watching her with a glum expression. Babu exclaims that he won't let her stay for a minute in a place where everybody's out to get her and he'll take her away at once.
Just as he's about to wake her up, she starts mumbling in her sleep for pani, having a nightmare about the whole incident again (yep I'm laying all my bets on her nightmare seasonLOL) and both Babu and Abhay run over to her. Babu glares at Abhay and he takes a step back but Phulwa wakes up with a start and starts crying again. Babu tries to console her but she just keeps taking Abhay's name until she sees him, pulls his shirt towards her and hugs him, sobbing into his chest.
Abhay manages to console her and put her back to sleep and doctor explains to Babu that there's no way he can separate these two because Phulwa needs Abhay and then goes on to recount how he saved her from both the explosion and then the kidnapping attempts, putting his life on the line both times. Babu's expressions soften and he simply tells Abhay, "Aaj mein tumse sirf apni jijiya ki jaan ki raksha maang rahi hoon" and leaves with Gayatri, knowing that she's probably in rather capable hands.
Babu and Gayatri coming to meet her- highly possible at leats Babu should come. And it would be really nice. And we can so expect that reaction from them. 
Oh so we are talking about the Dr. Love here? Cool. If she comes again then tu pakka we would be hearing AP's love anthem from her. LOL
@Bold- Haaaye! How im dying to see such scenes. Kab? Kab aein gey?! Hmph. 

Aww that would be so cute if Babu says that. And im sure Abhay would be more than happy to hear that and hopefully clear the air between them. 

I guess no matter what their enmity, they all love Phulwa (counting Abhay in the gang who wouldn't admit it) and I guess for her sake, they let their differences slide for a while. Which would be pretty nice:)
True now Phulwas safety and love will become the common thread between Abhay and kabiley wale. 
Khair, only Monday can give any possible indication of how the subsequent weeks might turn out...
Haan...i hope we get some positive signs. 

EDIT- 
How do you come up with such wonderful ideas? Seriously I'm loving all the sweet scenarios you are coming up with. :) 

i'm getting bored here and completely out of cute or sweet ideas like these ke kuch likh hi loon but no. Sigh...somethings wrong with my brain. :/

Edited by Ameres - 21 January 2012 at 11:06am

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@sidra ...members want to finish this thread..not a big deal since we are here so we will finish it soon..LOL
30 August 2011 episode ...aww indeed this episode is very good ..cute , funny , hot .all in one ...must say Ajay is a fantastic actor..he has such a turn from Shatru to Abhay and these two seems to me two different persons .Phulwa i loved her sweet anger in here and Shatru was just too adorable  awww

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Edited by kikyo - 20 March 2012 at 9:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Edited by sidra08 - 20 March 2012 at 10:16am

Dreamer_

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Edited by kikyo - 20 March 2012 at 9:55am

BeautifulSoul_

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Episode - Oooh did you watch the sbs segment where he was totally being an epic devdas with "thodi jo peeli hain" playing at the back?? His lines were too cute!!

I loved this episode, one of the few I bookmarked from that time:) I'm pretty sure he was acting drunk but still, Kya lines tha yaar! I think it's quite subconscious but since the first time Shatru set eyes on Phulwa he always starts off with her pretty eyes. And Abhay is most obviously entranced by them.LOL
Saving from the water part was too cute! Haha and the ghungat maa was so funny! (Could someone explain the random white thing sticking out from her kameez I spent the whole epi wondering why it was there lol)

Originally posted by Ameres

Adha weekend tu guzar gaya i mean its almost Sunday already and im actually happy about it. I dont remember ever looking forward to Monday so much before. I usually hate Mondays but today im actually looking forward to it and can hardly wait for it for more reasons than i can tell. 
Ufff! Monday come soon. :/ 

LOLLL same here. Even then we know Monday isn't gonna be that fantastic, just her running away and him getting to her. What I'm really looking forward to is the precap! (When holidays began Sunday, Monday Tuesday - all the same!)

but she just keeps taking Abhay's name until she sees him, pulls his shirt towards her and hugs him, sobbing into his chest.

Babu and Gayatri coming to meet her- highly possible at leats Babu should come. And it would be really nice. And we can so expect that reaction from them. 
I've actually been a bit curious as to why he didn't come to meet her in the hospital - he could've just come with Gauri. Khair I want to see him soon, it doesn't make sense that she goes through such an ordeal and he's not around for her:/ 
Oh so we are talking about the Dr. Love here? Cool. If she comes again then tu pakka we would be hearing AP's love anthem from her. LOL
@Bold - ROFLYess! Dr. Lovejee! Teehee I'm really curious to know if she's gonna quote Devdas ki lines or even Romeo and Juliet ki kahani this time!LOL LOL I'd really start laughing if she's brought along her gossipmonger nurses as well, they're always going on and on about how these 2 look so cute together!
@Bold- Haaaye! How im dying to see such scenes. Kab? Kab aein gey?! Hmph. 
Sigh I'm trying to manao myself seeing such scenes in my head, but it's incomplete without having the actual people act it out!:(

Aww that would be so cute if Babu says that. And im sure Abhay would be more than happy to hear that and hopefully clear the air between them. 
I guess seeing the way Phulwa holds onto him and the doctor's recount of Abhay's great sacrificial love would make him realise he'll keep her safe. And I'm sure Abhay'll be relieved that he won't have to let go of her:)

True now Phulwas safety and love will become the common thread between Abhay and kabiley wale. 
Pretty ironic, no? It was Phulwa that fueled his hatred for them all and now Phulwa who'll link him to them...the way things work:) And anyways, if he can mend their broken relationships now it'll help if he intends to stay with them after the Thakur reveal.
Khair, only Monday can give any possible indication of how the subsequent weeks might turn out...
Haan...i hope we get some positive signs. 

EDIT- 
How do you come up with such wonderful ideas? Seriously I'm loving all the sweet scenarios you are coming up with. :) 
Haha blame it on my seriously over-active brain. I'd be stuck in the bed for at least an hour trying to get to sleep but I can't because I've to watch these scenes play out in my head till the story khatams. Sigh - true it fills up your time but not that great when you're losing out on sleep!LOL

i'm getting bored here and completely out of cute or sweet ideas like these ke kuch likh hi loon but no. Sigh...somethings wrong with my brain. :/
I think your bechari brain needs some rest post-exam time, so no worries!LOL Enjoy whatever comes your way and dekhna, within a few days it'll automatically start whirring to churn out more ideas for cutesywala scenesWink

Khair, I was just thinking of a possible scene in the police station. Let's say Abhay has rounded up a bunch of criminals and he wants to identify the ones responsible for Phulwa's kidnapping. He doesn't want to bring her to the station because he knows it'll make matters worse for her but he has to bring her along. Phulwa hesitantly steps up to identify them but when she sees them she starts to remember her horrific ordeal and starts to move back. Abhay, sensing her fear, quietly moves next to her, takes her hand in his and gives it a gentle squeeze to remind her he's there and whispers to her, "Jab tak Abhay hain, tumko kissi se bhi darne ki zaroorat nahin".

Well the dialogue was rather ripped off from his jungle dialogue, so it's plausible he'll say it, right??LOL

mimi_s

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=vita93]@Episode - Oooh did you watch the sbs segment where he was totally being an epic devdas with "thodi jo peeli hain" playing at the back?? His lines were too cute!!

yeah Big smile
I loved this episode, one of the few I bookmarked from that time:)

me too Embarrassed

I'm pretty sure he was acting drunk but still, Kya lines tha yaar!

yeah  if he  would be really drunk then won't he blabbered out all his plan because when people are this much drunk they don't have control over their actions ..but i must say Abhay jee  apart  from ACP must have been part time actor otherwise such great acting that can fool anyone LOL

I think it's quite subconscious but since the first time Shatru set eyes on Phulwa he always starts off with her pretty eyes. And Abhay is most obviously entranced by them.LOL

i think Abhay cannot resist her eyes no matter how much he tries  ..now a days whenever they have a eye lock and later we find some hesitation from Abhay ..he starts looking here and there trying to escape and cut the situation.. move away ...how many times it happened ..infact these two cannot resist each other's eyes thats why they spent  more time in gazing into each others eyes.. aww too cute  ...

Saving from the water part was too cute! Haha and the ghungat maa was so funny! (Could someone explain the random white thing sticking out from her kameez I spent the whole epi wondering why it was there lol)

white thing lemme watch the episode again then i will explainLOLhow many times i have seen this episode lost counting but can't get over it

Edited by sidra08 - 22 January 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Dreamer_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

@Episode - Oooh did you watch the sbs segment where he was totally being an epic devdas with "thodi jo peeli hain" playing at the back?? His lines were too cute!!

I loved this episode, one of the few I bookmarked from that time:) I'm pretty sure he was acting drunk but still, Kya lines tha yaar! I think it's quite subconscious but since the first time Shatru set eyes on Phulwa he always starts off with her pretty eyes. And Abhay is most obviously entranced by them.LOL
Hahaha yes he is. Her eyes are really beautiful and he always seems to lose himself in them. Day Dreaming
Lol that white thing is her bandage. She was shot on the shoulder so that was the pati wrapped around. LOL

LOLLL same here. Even then we know Monday isn't gonna be that fantastic, just her running away and him getting to her. What I'm really looking forward to is the precap! (When holidays began Sunday, Monday Tuesday - all the same!)
I know AP wont be meeting before Tuesday. This wait! :/  But i have more reason to look forward to Monday than AP. Actually my parents are out of town and I'm feeling like the home alone kid, not really my elder brother is with me but still its very boring and...kind depressing not to have anyone around. I'm not used to staying alone so...But they are coming back on monday evening so i can hardly wait! :D

I've actually been a bit curious as to why he didn't come to meet her in the hospital - he could've just come with Gauri. Khair I want to see him soon, it doesn't make sense that she goes through such an ordeal and he's not around for her:/ 
True, seems like they have forgotten about them all. 
@Bold - ROFLYess! Dr. Lovejee! Teehee I'm really curious to know if she's gonna quote Devdas ki lines or even Romeo and Juliet ki kahani this time!LOL LOL I'd really start laughing if she's brought along her gossipmonger nurses as well, they're always going on and on about how these 2 look so cute together!
LOL!!! I would love to see her again. She deserves some credit for her words did gave him that lil push to make her stay in the room and then oh calling him to tell her she is alright etc. LOL
Sigh I'm trying to manao myself seeing such scenes in my head, but it's incomplete without having the actual people act it out!:(
Exactly!! Until you see it happen its no fun. :/ 

Pretty ironic, no? It was Phulwa that fueled his hatred for them all and now Phulwa who'll link him to them...the way things work:) And anyways, if he can mend their broken relationships now it'll help if he intends to stay with them after the Thakur reveal.
True...i hope he does try to amend the relationship because they are family to Phulwa so if he loves her he has got to be friends with family no? 

Haha blame it on my seriously over-active brain. I'd be stuck in the bed for at least an hour trying to get to sleep but I can't because I've to watch these scenes play out in my head till the story khatams. Sigh - true it fills up your time but not that great when you're losing out on sleep!LOL
I think your bechari brain needs some rest post-exam time, so no worries!LOL Enjoy whatever comes your way and dekhna, within a few days it'll automatically start whirring to churn out more ideas for cutesywala scenesWink
Na ane ke yeh halat ke i was just going through my old posts to get some inspiration. And i did find one os i wrote long ago, coincidentally the name of the guy in that show was also Abhay. Lol. 
I think im gonna tweak it abit and make it new. kya time agaya hai! Reproducing my own work. chalo apna hi hai chalta hai. LOL
Lol yeah im enjoying...filhal tu talking to you is keeping me busy and happy. :D

Khair, I was just thinking of a possible scene in the police station. Let's say Abhay has rounded up a bunch of criminals and he wants to identify the ones responsible for Phulwa's kidnapping. He doesn't want to bring her to the station because he knows it'll make matters worse for her but he has to bring her along. Phulwa hesitantly steps up to identify them but when she sees them she starts to remember her horrific ordeal and starts to move back. Abhay, sensing her fear, quietly moves next to her, takes her hand in his and gives it a gentle squeeze to remind her he's there and whispers to her, "Jab tak Abhay hain, tumko kissi se bhi darne ki zaroorat nahin".
Awwiieee! I'm loving these cute scenes!! You should post them all together in one post. Post them in Future musing or short scene post hm? 
They are really wonderful ideas keep them safe and when you get time how about extending them and making a post? :D

Well the dialogue was rather ripped off from his jungle dialogue, so it's plausible he'll say it, right??LOL
Yes i hope he does. I really liked that 'tumhara Abhay' wala dialogue. That one was like...Day Dreaming

mimi_s

Go to top