Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^Totally man. Mainly they've been running around a lot, and a lot of emotional scenes since Tuesday end, and her dying today. 
I think the main point of the running around was more to show Abhay's changing feelings towards her, since hospital he was confused but by the time he found her he's accepted her as his wife. And today we was tolling over his epic guilt for not being able to apologise for all the humiliation he made her suffer. Oh and when they met Phulwa told him she was happy he filled up the emptiness in her life with love.

Well Anujee covered the main plotline, hope this helps on the emotional ramble otherwise that's about it I guess?:)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, thats about it i guess...hm. 

I hope tomorrow is better though. Cant take this emotional drama more. I always feel like crying while watching it! :(( 

So anybody has anything else to share? :D 
Cuz we need to finish this AT peepz! ๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
I thought you were spamming pics the other day?:D

How about we get some of those?

(Doodh convo, probably not here right now๐Ÿ˜†)

Or we could sit here and make up pretty AP scenes we could look forward to in the next week or so...:)
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
lmaoo i can help spam till you all finish this thread๐Ÿ˜† unfortunately am always getting disturbed by coworkers here all the time

anyway i cant wait to watch today's episode and loved your update anu!
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

I thought you were spamming pics the other day?:D

How about we get some of those?

(Doodh convo, probably not here right now๐Ÿ˜†)

Or we could sit here and make up pretty AP scenes we could look forward to in the next week or so...:)

Lol pics ka abhi mood nahi horaha. Maybe tomorrow...

Dodh!! OMG! I'm still '๐Ÿคฃ'
I dont think now i will ever be able to look at milk without remembering this epic convo! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh scenes! Sounds good to me! So what have you got in mind? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

lmaoo i can help spam till you all finish this thread๐Ÿ˜† unfortunately am always getting disturbed by coworkers here all the time

anyway i cant wait to watch today's episode and loved your update anu!

Aww i understand. Its ok. Beech beech mein ek comment bhi kardo enough we will take it from there! ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you! <3 
Yes dont miss it! Abhay's performance was heart wrenching! 
Ameres thumbnail
Thanks to Ajays interview about that Chikni Chameli song I have been hooked onto it ever since then and now I cant stop listening to it. 
And all those shelter talks and it almost seemed to be happening. 
I had such high hopes for it that i had already decided that we would name our next AT 'Jungle mein aaj mangal karein gey!' line from the song! ๐Ÿคฃ

Sigh...but it wont be happening now. I want my shelter scene. *sniff* 
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Thanks to Ajays interview about that Chikni Chameli song I have been hooked onto it ever since then and now I cant stop listening to it. 

And all those shelter talks and it almost seemed to be happening. 
I had such high hopes for it that i had already decided that we would name our next AT 'Jungle mein aaj mangal karein gey!' line from the song! ๐Ÿคฃ

Sigh...but it wont be happening now. I want my shelter scene. *sniff* 

LOLLL Actually I've been enjoying the song - who knew Shreya Ghoshal could do that!
And Katrina's moves were pretty good for once:)

@Bold - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ "Bhoonke sheron ki saat kheloongi mein" - Abhay in patidharm mode without his favourite puri and aloo ki sabzi...๐Ÿ˜†
Too funny!!
Haye, we could spam our doodh convos at no cost there!๐Ÿคฃ

@Shelter scene - Me too!!:( Khair, aise mein Phulwaka bhi haal itni acchi nahin thi, bechari would probably get badly injured if patimohodey tried to put on his patidharm?๐Ÿคฃ

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh god where dou guys mnage to see all this interviews yaar? Ajay talking abt chikni chameli??๐Ÿ˜ญ i always miss those..bt relly was rewatching todays episode and Man was he good or what..Ajay was just excellent today ..love him๐Ÿ˜ณ and obviously the scene was also well written otherwise he wouldnt have been able to perform๐Ÿ˜Š..i loved how he came down from Tum to Tu at the end..jst showing his frustration poor guy๐Ÿ˜ญ..felt so sorry fr him yaar I hope phulwa wakes up in the first segment itself tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š
loved your jungle mein mangle ..dont worry lt Phulwa recover then both of the mcan go fra walk gt stuck in a thunderstorm and have a shelter scene๐Ÿ˜Š...I mean Phulwa needs to gt fit fr a proper sheltr scene rite????๐Ÿ˜ณ..so dnt loose hope
And all u guys r sayin that he shouldnt confess abt his love nw...bt he has been saying things like I cant live without u and U cant leave me...I mean wht else does he  need to say???Isnt this Love?
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Lol pics ka abhi mood nahi horaha. Maybe tomorrow...

Dodh!! OMG! I'm still '๐Ÿคฃ'
I dont think now i will ever be able to look at milk without remembering this epic convo! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh scenes! Sounds good to me! So what have you got in mind? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Pics - Sigh, anyways, in dono din ka pics...is mainly of him crying and that's already bad enough to see on the show, seeing it in a still frame...:/

@LOL just drank milk - it was so nice!๐Ÿ˜† Really yaar, gives you some sense of sukoon...which shouldn't exactly be the intended effect...?๐Ÿคฃ
Okok darn it, I won't say anymore on this๐Ÿ˜†

Hmmm...let's see. We've covered the sleeping-holding hand bit, and possibly some nightmare. 
How about feeding each other?:) When she's slightly better and she can sit up and all, he comes in all excited with a tray of food for her and totally goes really excited over kaise hato se khilayegi, and she stops him with a smile, takes a piece and feeds him instead, telling him how she knows he's been fretting over her this whole time so he should be taken care of instead. And he ends off with a sweet remark over how as her husband, he's vowed to take care of her for life and he'll always do that:)

Or or he could help with her patti wagera, she's probably got to have quite a few here and there I'm guessing. And haha end up tying it on her wrong hand/arm! And she tries to stop him but he refuses to listen and when he's done he's gonna leave and she calls out his name, raises both her hands and his face goes boom๐Ÿ˜† "Dil se soch rahen the ya dimaag se?"๐Ÿ˜

I'd really love to see some night-time scenes. Depending on her state obviously, but yeah she's gotta take advantage of the fact that she's hurt - itni pyaar se patijee unki dekhbhal karenge!๐Ÿ˜†