Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi girls..i always seem to come a bit late bt neverthless i enjoy reading your posts๐Ÿ˜Š
todays episode ws grt and I agree I loved it when Abhay jst snubbed dadi and gauri and told them to leave๐Ÿ˜Š( only abhay coud have spoken like that in such a situation...sigh... my sadu Abhay๐Ÿ˜‰) like anu said loved the authority in his voice..where ws thakurain then I wonder??
Ajay is defintly one of the best actors on TV nw if nt the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..jst loved hid performance..too good...nw jaldi say lt Phulwa recover so many scenes written by u guys need to b enacted๐Ÿ˜‰
Nw Abhay is soo emotionally charged and hyper I wonder after Phulwa recovers hw will he react..i guess he will goback to b the super confused love struck guy or what??๐Ÿ˜› or else he will b so relived with her being fine that he will b at a loss to controll his emotions and stuff..he might jst embrace kiss ask fr forgiveness in the presence of the entire family๐Ÿ˜Š..eagerly waiting fr tomorrow and they better give us a nice precap to keep us hoping in the weekend๐Ÿ˜›
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

I actually thought that in the last scene, the blurry red thing behind Abhay was Thakurayn. But then, it's meant to be a Phulwa-Abhay scene only so it's probably not so. 
But I'm still glad that he understands that Thakurayn has come to terms with Phulwa as well.
Agree again. Sorry i dont have much to say on this topic but i whole heartedly agree with you on every point. 

I think the possibility of her death forced him to admit it out straight. I mean all these days, it was just playing in his mind, the way he humiliated her and everything. I guess desperation has it's own powers, that forced him to kneel down and accept all of it. He couldn't have moved on if he didn't acknowledge he was wrong.
Exactly! And isnt what we all said all along that he has to first realize that she is right, repent and then fall in love. I'm glad its going that way. 

I was actually wondering how on earth both of them left the room before watching the scene and after he barked at them to leave I was like, ooh nice one. 
Though I think that's the part I started to melt a little because he looked so shell-shocked - pure denial.
True it was too painful. 

I know right! I really didn't know what he would say, but when he started off with the very beginning, how after so many attempts he managed to win her heart and went on...it seemed like the first time he was admitting out straight to her everything he had done. And I thought he would simply stop at apologising to her but when he moved on to talk about her fight for the truth...

As you said, it's best to show his overburdened guilt and his talk about truth and justice because in essence, that's really what Abhay is about. He's not exactly the epitome of love as much as he considers himself the upholder of justice - in fact all of what he did was out of duty for good than just love. And it's possibly the most significant thing that by his own standards, she's currently so high up in his eyes he feels belittled next to her for having tried to break her. 
Word! And you put it so well. ๐Ÿ‘
Right now its not love but more out of guilt and trying to make up for his own wrong actions. He is in full repenting mood. And her death has caused his guilt to go just 10 times more! 

CVs should take a hand on this one - Abhay can only truly love those whom he believes is right, and once he starts to believe that about her, is the only way he can love her wholeheartedly:D

True true. So does that mean the confession will be coming much later right? Because i really wish to see more drive scenes and all, them getting to know each other more before love makes it way fully. 

LOL sigh ranting again. 
And i so love this rant! ๐Ÿ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Hi girls..i always seem to come a bit late bt neverthless i enjoy reading your posts๐Ÿ˜Š

todays episode ws grt and I agree I loved it when Abhay jst snubbed dadi and gauri and told them to leave๐Ÿ˜Š( only abhay coud have spoken like that in such a situation...sigh... my sadu Abhay๐Ÿ˜‰) like anu said loved the authority in his voice..where ws thakurain then I wonder??
Ajay is defintly one of the best actors on TV nw if nt the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..jst loved hid performance..too good...nw jaldi say lt Phulwa recover so many scenes written by u guys need to b enacted๐Ÿ˜‰
Nw Abhay is soo emotionally charged and hyper I wonder after Phulwa recovers hw will he react..i guess he will goback to b the super confused love struck guy or what??๐Ÿ˜› or else he will b so relived with her being fine that he will b at a loss to controll his emotions and stuff..he might jst embrace kiss ask fr forgiveness in the presence of the entire family๐Ÿ˜Š..eagerly waiting fr tomorrow and they better give us a nice precap to keep us hoping in the weekend๐Ÿ˜›

Heyyy it's great to see you again! -wave-
Very true! The range and depth of emotions shown today were simply amazing. First of all his worried expressions, followed by him breaking down at the temple. But the best of all was in the room. He tried his level best to pretend it didn't hurt him but his facade broke down...the way his laugh turn so cruelly into tears and a frown...it was really painful:/

I guess, judging from his loud scream for the doctor, he'll initally be too overwhelmed with relief and would lose control of his emotions. He'd probably hug her, kiss her forehead even, and apologise to her.
Though I think once the night is over, he'll be in more control of his emotions. I think he's cleared up his confusion about her, well at least the part of him that couldn't understand why he couldn't feel like whatever was going on was wrong...and since he's promised to take good care of her, as a proper pati he's likely to really do that pretty well. But he still has unfinished business in the police station with Kul and all, so he needs the saduness back!๐Ÿ˜†

Khair, I really hope we something awesome tomorrow and as you said, a proper precap is in order to make up for these 2 whole weeks of depressing scenes!!
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!!! i just read the pdate, nd what is thisabout the doc saying he couldnt save Phulwa??????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is she gonna die???

p.s. its me aneeza, changed my name from neezy4eva to niza khanie lol

seems like i have missed a lot of interesting stuff, because it seems like Abhay is inlove with Phulwa????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by Niza_Khanie - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Mimi- Heyyy! :D 

Yes i hope too that give us a good precap as it is highly needed otherwise pura weekend tension mein guzre ga! 
Aaj kal tu emotions ka overflow ho raha hai. :((
But yes waiting to see some happy emotions now...
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niza_Khanie

omg!!! i just read the pdate, nd what is thisabout the doc saying he couldnt save Phulwa??????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is she gonna die???

p.s. its me aneeza, changed my name from neezy4eva to niza khanie lol

seems like i have missed a lot of interesting stuff, because it seems like Abhay is inlove with Phulwa????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ayai ayai! Bade din baad aapke darshan hue. Kahan thi aap? ๐Ÿ˜†
So hows everything going on? Sab theek thak? :P 

And yes we remember you. And yes, you have missed on a ALOT! And no, she is not going to die. I guess you need to do a round of the forum lol. 
Khair, once again no she aint gonna die, Abhays love will bring her back. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Aneeza - Well you've come around good timing actually, things have hit so low in the past 2 weeks and finally we'll get good news tomorrow!:D

Otherwise we've been breaking our hearts every other day.
And yes, today's episode made me cry - when he started to laugh and ended up crying it was so sad to watch:(

As for Abhay's love, I think abbhi bhi thoda complicated hain, but rest assured he's on his way:D

Sigh forgive me for spreading gloom around the forum, it's certain she'll wake up tomorrow but it was quite a sad episode to watch nonetheless...
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
oh hey guys, ๐Ÿค—
yea i pulled a disappearing act ut i've only been actve on one forum recently, was too usy with the assignments!! I swear, the lecturers are hell bent on killing us ๐Ÿคข

enough of me, so how u guys doing?? whats new? ๐Ÿ˜›

anyway, good thing phulwa isn't gonna die, was pretty sure she wasn't, but you cn't trust the cv's ๐Ÿ˜†

anyway, so what's been going on with the show? someone wanna give me a lil bit of highlights? lol ๐Ÿ˜†

oh and i remember some days ago, there was an article when the thakur tried to burn phulwa ๐Ÿ˜ก, abhay takes her to hospital๐Ÿ˜, and i saw a scene where the thakurine is in the hospital, some old lady in a wheelchair is saying something to her, and the thakurine is well scared, there was a mention of some secret??
what was all that about?๐Ÿ˜•
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
ohhh just read todays episode update!!
i read the stickied one, but tht was yesterdays, lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Yayyy phulwa's not dying after all!!!!
Ameres thumbnail
Oh boy! You really need to do alot of catching up. Ok heres a short one. 

That old woman was Abhays nani. She and Phulwa both got kidnapped from the hospital. Nani died but before that she told Phulwa about Devpur incident. She didnt tell the whole secret just mentioned and gave her a red packet. Its still a mystery. 

Phulwa escapes, finally AP meet but snake bites Phulwa. Back at home current epi. 

Phew! Hope this helps. ๐Ÿ˜†