[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vita93

Nahin nahin, actually whenI get super frustrated I start saying things that would normally make me laugh😆 Kind of like just to highlight how absurd the situation is. But seriously yaar! Isn't this exactly what their relationship has been portrayed like? Sigh it's like a joke man. Their life is like a poor joke, like a really kharab one.
It's too much. You could've showed that she's getting a fever, you know, unconscious not responding, dying perhaps. Being dead is like. What. 
I know...its depressing is like an understatement. Really how can be one so unfortunate? 
Or more like why does God chose to test the patience of specific few? Why is it them always who was to pass through these tests?

He's run out of tears and of emotions. The relief he got upon finding her was pure mockery. And the way he was screaming at her...I think at the hospital he was more sad about how despite having humiliated her she still worried for him. But now it's purely heartbreak that she's dead. Well at least you got to tell her you loved her. And she loves you.
-tries making up pathetic excuses-
Well...i wont be counting this as confession or love even (Until I hear i love u:P) I guess what they feel right now is the start of love. Yes we have seen the great depths of it already but the real deal is still waiting. I mean like Abhay said today now he knows she is good person. But to fully love her more than that fully accept that is yet to come. I will say more on this wait! ðŸ˜†

I think the kidnapping was really enough to show how much he loves her. I mean I totally felt it in the air. He does love her. I don't think she needed to die for him to feel that. Killing her right now is just mean.
Yes!!! Why everything together?? What with this explosion followed by kidnapping and now death by snake?? Sigh. I think we took it too much enjoyment during the Golden PhAb week, with the terrace scene drive and all. So CVs decide to torture us for 2 more weeks with such dardbhari scenes. 
I know! Why so much tragedies one after the other to establish the same fact. Hello! We already know it. :/

Okok, fine CVs here's the deal: You give her back by Friday, and  I won't mention the shelter scene for the next one week. Pakka.
Seriously yaar...when all things fail...
 I can soo relate to that! Oh man!! *sob* 
Originally posted by Ameres

All those dialogues said, everything that happened was like in such situations that heightened their emotions. But when they are calm and normal the acceptance of those emotions will come slowly. 
Like he said to dadi he now knows that she is a good person, even to Thakur as he said her crime isnt proven yet so slowly the layers are coming off. 
Its like when you are angry you end up saying alot of things, but when you are calm and rationale you ask yourself why did i say that? Or more like you say things which you never really mean but the intensity of the situation propells you to do so. 
Not that what Abhay said or they felt was not there or they didnot meant it. They did but all im saying is that situation was such but later as the heat of the events will cool down so the will realize their actions and how to go about it. Perhaps will try to take it slowly. 

When they were in room he was so much more calm and collected as before. Yes he was worried for her but the intensity had subdued some what. Now that she will wake up his concern will be there but im not expecting any out right gesture or word of love from him. I guess until the truth comes out all the care, concern and love will be indirectly rather than right out in open.
Although what he did today infront of Thakur made me worried but still i guess it will take some time. 
Even Ajay said slowly Abhay is realizing his love for her and seeing her good side is convincing him to fall for her. So im hoping it will take some time. 

Or i can be totally wrong lol. Well this is my lil theory which im hoping for to come true because the only reason is that i dont want the confession any soon. I want them to slow down their pace and take one day at a time. I really wish to see them working more on their relation before any great leaps. 
[QUOTE=vita93
Haha, waiting besabri se for it!
Waise I understand what you're saying. What he's feeling now is a need he has for her, he cannot have her die like that. But it is true, that it is not absolutely yet love. Love means accepting the person for everything she is, and right now it's not exactly so. He has accepted his vows as a husband to protect her for life, yet it doesn't exactly translate to love. 
Which is what I found very annoying about the situation. It's forcing him to admit his undying declaration of love for her simply because she's dead. I'd prefer it if he had proper time to cultivate his feelings with her, by talking by moving on with their daily lives in this new direction. 
Bleah so when she does wake up, are we supposed to see him absolutely fida over her, staying with her 24/7 and all? That's like so unrealistic.
EXACTLY!! Thats what i said, i want them to slow down and take one day at a time, work on their relationship more before moving on.  

Maybe they aren't fully convinced we've got the deal. 
And just because Thakur is one big loser doesn't mean you suddenly have to decide to play with things and see how events would unfold if he succeeded. Meh.
Blah. I'm so annoyed I feel like going to sleep or something right now.
Strange na, one minute we are gushing over the fact that how awesome the epi was and all and the minute we step back and take a look at the situation as a whole we are like...'Beeep! Its not working Cvs.' Lol. But im with you cuz suddenly their fast pace is scaring me. 
I really really hope that they show Phulwa tries to keep her distance from him, im ready to see that scenario you presented about Thakur threatening Phulwa to stay away from Abhay, just to slow it down a bit. 
I hope the Devpur incident and the revealing of truth makes her busy so we may see like some normal scenes? Like i just want her to be strong and not go all lovey on him already! 
[/QUOTE]
^^ I agree with you wholeheartedly on every matter you picked on.

His acceptance of her as wife - that bit I'm pretty satisfied with. They couldn't have gone on much further if he didn't decide he wants her by his side. And it is a rather necessary deal here, considering that they are, after all, a legally married couple and life would get too tough if they went around pretending they weren't. 

Along with that, the fact that he has realised she's a good person - that's another point I'm glad he picked up on. Once he feels that she's not wrong, it would definitely cast doubt on all the allegations on her, which is what we're seeing now. And I'm sure his time spent with her at the kabiley would definitely agree with him on this point, the way she saved the little girl is proof enough. 

Yet this whole dying business...you're spot on with the heightened emotions. I've no doubt he'll be excited beyond belief when she opens her eyes (she was supposed to be dead after all), and he'll gladly stay by her side the whole night through, holding her hand.
And I think we'll probably see him being more calm by morning, he'd probably wake her up with a smile, a few words about how he's grateful she's alive and all, but I'm not expecting too much. 

You could visibly see the worry and fear on Thakur's face, the way he kept trying to appease Abhay and his feeble attempts at persuading him to release Kulbushan and all...
I guess it should teach him a lesson about trying to kill Phulwa in the future - it's probably gonna fail and turn on him really badly😆

Loved reading your posts. Got me a little calmed down over my furor I guess. Pfft. waiting to see dhamaka tomorrow. Well actually no. I'm waiting to see Friday's precap more besabri se.
Sigh I really don't have much to say tonight. Everything's probably just gonna be a rant lol
Agree, accepting of Phulwa as his wife and as a good person was the best part. No issues on that! 
But love should come later. Right now focus should be on getting back at Thakur and the Devpur incident. 

I'm betting that the Devpur incident will open in the climax but we can see Phulwa doing some detectivegiri. I miss seeing her in action! :/ 

Me too waiting for Fridays precap, will set the tone for the rest of the week. 

Lol rant as much as you want. I dont mind at all, after all this is what the forum and AT is for! :D
You know i was in such a good mood just a few minutes ago and suddenly im feeling like...so low! 
Gahh! I wanna be happy! I dont like being in a bad mood. :/ 

Yaar koi question hi poochlo so i can cheer up. ðŸ˜†
Trust me the precap that we saw today will probably come at the last segment of Thrsday's episode and Phulwas leg will only move on friday😕
Bt I agree i dont want any confession soon bt pls yaar lt them b in the same room or something where we can atleast have some kind of cute scenes😉 Lt Abhay try all his chrms at her and lt Phulwa try to ignore them and the Anu I want your Farak parta hai scene😛😛 and yes before that while she is recovering I want vita's nightmare and shirt grabbing scene😳
and I grtly enjoyd all the Doodh wala talk😉 bt unfrtunatly i also dont knw much abt it so cant help u guys there😊
And no matter what ...I will super dislike If Abhay goes back to his I hate Phulwa stance😡 I hope no amount of misunderstanding created by Thakur takes him back frm where he started
Plss At least on Monday can we have a nice normal scene of AP😭
I mean dont want to see phulwa recovering alone at the house and Abhay bashing up kul at the policestation and nt getting to b togethr at all..I hope they shift in the same room😊😊
I want themto stop crying and smileso tht I can smile too😊
Originally posted by Ameres

Mimi- Even i want see all those scenes happening on screen! 

And yes some normal peaceful AP scene is much in demand. Bahut rona dhona hoga please have mercy on us! Ek normal smiley scene de do! 

@Dodh- ROLF!! You saw that! And still commenting! Aww I love you!🤣

@Abhay- Yeah even i dont want Abhay to going back to his sadu self. Want him to be sweet with her but no confession or other! 

The fact he took her to his room is a sign i guess. Chalo in sub mein ek cheez tu hui they are shifting into one room after all. ðŸ˜‰