[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Vita: you described the scene beautifully that i can imagine how it was! ahh finally the realization is coming to him!!! 😍
@ vita and anu love the way u guys analyze each scene and I must say both of u write wonderfully👏👏
Oh I would love tosee abhay dress up as shatru to manao phulwa that will b supr cute on his part
And abt the festival...I guess there is a loong time fr karvachauth to come ...I am nt sure bt I think
I was really hoping fr Holi to b litt;e early this year..generally it comes in March😊 Holi is a supr romantic festivaland since phulwa's maangh is still suna abhay can fil lit up holi ke bahane...bt march is a long way to come😭 cnt wait tht long
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Vita: you described the scene beautifully that i can imagine how it was! ahh finally the realization is coming to him!!! 😍

Thank you so much!🤗

You haven't watched the scene yet right? Well, it's really worth the wait!:D (Yesterday was such a waste of time seriously) Abhay enters with this 70's amitabh bachhan cop style bg music, and he totally swaggers in with this straight face. At first he puts down the gun and so do the other cops, but he doesn't stop walking towards the guy. And when the guy threatens to kill the police officer, he just says" Meri biwi ki jaan khatre mein hain". The zombie walk with the zombie-face and the chanting - he was literally in a trance! The knife part was scary too! And he would've probably killed the guy if Jiten didn't stop him.
I think the part after that was the sweetest, when he realised what he was doing and only said Phulwa and starting to tear again. 

Realisation didn't just come to him, it smashed him in the face with a bulldozer weighing a few hundred tons. He looked nearly possessed with anger

Makes you wonder what he'll do when he finds her. Seems like a 20-minute hug+kissing her entire face 10 times over won't be enough to settle his relief:/
@Mimi - Thank you!🤗

@Manaoing Phulwa - He should! It'd be the sweetest way to apologise to her and to show her that he remembers how he made her open up and laugh:)

@festivals - Yup, guess you're right...many festivals come around later in the year like nov-dec, and with holi in march...well I'm guessing story might've gone pretty far ahead by then, looking at how it progressed from dec to jan.
Khair I hope Comm. Uncle throws a party then!:D
Hey girls can u tell me which episode of sbs u r talking abt?? where abhay mentions being marrid fr 2 months...when ws it aired?? do u have the link? I want to watch it😭😭
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hey girls can u tell me which episode of sbs u r talking abt?? where abhay mentions being marrid fr 2 months...when ws it aired?? do u have the link? I want to watch it😭😭

It was the one aired a few days before the hospital scene, think it's called "Mohabbat Par Sazish ke Nazar". Don't have the link right now but I guess you could search it up.
It was the one where he's bringing flowers for her:) Ajay mentions it during the interview, along with how they don't really know how to talk to each other lovingly haha...
I was just wondering about how they might celebrate their birthdays in the future.
For Phulwa's birthday, they could show that Abhay seems to have forgotten it and she's quite miffed over it, so she goes to the kabiley to celebrate with them. She's told to close her eyes and left in a dark room to wait for her cake. Somebody puts down the cake in front of her and whispers into her ears, "Janam din mubarak ho, humari pyaari dakaytrani" and the lights come on as she spins around to find Abhay grinning from ear to ear next to her. 
Everybody celebrates (I'm guessing that his relations with them have cooled down a bit for Phulwa's sake) and they're having loads of fun. Right then, he blindfolds her and takes her hand, leading her away from the party and somewhere else. When she opens her blindfolds, she's at the fair with nobody else around but themselved:D And she spends the rest of the night playing on kiddy rides, him winning her toys and eating yummy food like gol gappa and pani puri! It'd be his way of returning her the childhood she lost so many years ago:)

And now for his bday! She finds out about his birthday only the day before and with Comm. Unclejee's help, she sets up a whole shandaar evening dedicated to him, with dancing and eating lots and lots of food! And he'll finally feed her the first piece of cake😆 Anyways while opening presents, she'll suddenly realise that in the rush to get ready his party, she forgot to buy a present for him!:O She tells that she'll give him whatever he wants and Abhay thinks for a while, telling her he wants half an hour of her time to do whatever he wants. She's a little confused but agrees nonetheless. 
When it's 11.45pm, he grabs her and brings her to their room, where it's pitch black dark. Phulwa insists they go down, and Abhay reminds her she has given him 15min of her time, hence he can do whatever he pleases😉 She just stands there in the dark and he starts romancing her and she can't leave his grasp. (I'm totally recalling Anu's scene right now) After a lot of struggling, she finally relaxes and he's about to kiss her when the clock strikes 12 and he let's go of her, simply saying, "Thank you for your time and this wonderful birthday. You are free to leave as I'm no longer the birthday boy."
He starts to walk away when Phulwa holds onto his hand and remarks, "Hum aapko jane keliye kab kahan" with a smirk on her face and takes off from where they left😉
-giggle-

So I guess you can have very different types of birthdays depending on what your intentions are:D
u knw there should b a supr like button which i can hit aftr reading all themushy stuff u guys rite😛..absolutely loved the bday ideas and since there arnt any festivals round the cornr then they can have their bdays😉😉..exactly the way u have written
thanks abt the sbs show will try to look fr it
Hello! 
Sorry for disappearing like that last night just alot is going on the family front so got busy with that. 

Moving on, Vita loved the way you described the scene. *thumbs up*
Sach mein it was one heart touching scene. Still reeling under its affect. 😍

Well heres my two cents on it. :P

He walked in like in a trance and kept chanting 'meri patni'. At first I thought he was faking it to scare the ward-boy but boy I was wrong! He truly was in a state where reality and dream collided. He actually had lost sense of the real and wasn't even aware of his actions. All his attention and concern was on the fact that his wife's life was in danger, he had to save her.

Then the way he held the knife my reaction was quite mixed. At first I was a bit shocked then I smiled happily thinking how far they have come. He did not even feel anything for the physical pain was nothing as compared to the emotional one. He did not know his own pain for her pain had taken over him. And he could have really killed that man for the way he was beating him up as if a wounded lion in him had been unleashed. Such pain, anger intensity his eyes held. Thank God Jitender came at the right time. But what was even more heartening the way his eyes filled up with tears as he realized what he was about to do. At that moment I wondered if it crossed his mind for a second that why he was doing this for her? I guess the next dialogue cleared my doubts. The promise he made to save her was heart wrenching yet filling you with strange warmth of knowing that he really cares for her so much.

And then she heard his voice calling her out and her lips knew only one name; his.

'Where are you Abhay?' More than where it was a question about when, for she just knew that he would be coming for her. Even as she told nani to hold on as Abhay would be coming it just showed the amount of faith she had in him. Really touched my heart.

But stood out in this scene was their strong bond that defied all distances and kept them connected. This uncanny bond that binds them in ways more than they can understand, it never lets them apart. Even if they are physically apart whenever one needs the other especially when the other is in pain they know when to reach out. The intensity of the bond keeps growing each day. 

And though this scene was very simple in terms of the fact that they were not together, they were no passion or aggressive confrontations (which I'm always complaining about) yet this scene managed to touch my heart more. For this scene held more emotions than any other, they were more together in this scene than ever before because of that deep emotional connection that they share. Truly it was a moving scene. 

Phew! I just had to let this out. Now feeling better. 😆

Originally posted by vita93

Thank you so much!🤗

You haven't watched the scene yet right? Well, it's really worth the wait!:D (Yesterday was such a waste of time seriously) Abhay enters with this 70's amitabh bachhan cop style bg music, and he totally swaggers in with this straight face. At first he puts down the gun and so do the other cops, but he doesn't stop walking towards the guy. And when the guy threatens to kill the police officer, he just says" Meri biwi ki jaan khatre mein hain". The zombie walk with the zombie-face and the chanting - he was literally in a trance! The knife part was scary too! And he would've probably killed the guy if Jiten didn't stop him.
I think the part after that was the sweetest, when he realised what he was doing and only said Phulwa and starting to tear again. 

Realisation didn't just come to him, it smashed him in the face with a bulldozer weighing a few hundred tons. He looked nearly possessed with anger
So True!! The scene had such great impact. When he started walking in that trance i was actually getting scared thinking what he was about to do. And then he held the knife and my face was something like this :O. lol. honestly i didnt know how to react. 
True, the realization hit him in the face. Such a powerful scene. 

Makes you wonder what he'll do when he finds her. Seems like a 20-minute hug+kissing her entire face 10 times over won't be enough to settle his relief:/
Sachi yaar! After what happened i believe an entire week should be given to them to make up for that pain and anguish of almost losing each other. 
And honestly if Abhay doesnt hug her then...then...then i will personally go and bash him up for being such a...you know. They both deserve a big hug(from each other Lol). So go hug her silly! 😳