[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mimi_s

Yes yes kal to un dono ko milnahi hai😊😊 bt honestly at the pace they r going maybe tomorrow's precap will show them together and the entire episode will b dedicated to phulwa's running and Abhay's scaring Kul...so that means wait till Monday😭
I jst hope seeing so much torture and death and bloodshed doesnt kill their appetite fr romanceπŸ˜‰..because we have waited long enough😭..ab aur intezar nehi hota...pls plshave pity on us and have some mindblowing scenes throughout the next week😳

@Bold - Same worry here!! The sad dukhi rona dhona is for certain, but that'd bring them closer anyways. I just hope the torture part hasn't scared off Phulwa's wits (though it makes it more likely that she'll hold on to Abhay for support throughout the nightπŸ˜‰)

@Scenes - Mmhm, I think tomorrow running around and probably either ending with them showing that Phulwa's about to get killed or hearing a gunshot which will be revealed to be from Abhay's gun instead. Sigh - the way they lengthen drama. 
@Thakurian- I'm with you. I was soo happy when i saw her standing there. I was like yay. hehe. But im really happy that they are showing that she is silently supporting Phulwa. 
I guess Thakurs end is near. 

@PhAb- Seriously after such a torturous week we need at least one week of pure PhAb!! 
Bahur wait hogaya i hope monday gives us the much needed break. 

@Abhay- Im sure he would be pretty heart broken. His only concern right now is Phulwa its like he doesnt even remember that nani jee is also kidnapped. Its kind of sweet that he cares for her so much but also scary cuz once he will see what they did to nani he will be completely broken...

I really wonder how would he stop himself from killing Kul right there and then. 
Maybe finding Phulwa will make it wait...
@Abhay - I suppose the main person to kidnap was Phulwa, so he's really concerned about her now. But yeah, it doesn't change the fact that seeing his nani dead, and in such a pathetic condition nonetheless...I got really scared when she started coughing out blood
Even for Phulwa, when I saw her inching towards the glass I thought she'd cut her rope and then she goes and cuts her hand that's already burnt...Abhay won't like the sight of that either.

I'm guessing Kul might escape? But if that happens, what will become of our jungle scene?? Here I was hoping that the jungle shelter would let them share their dukh and gham together and get closer and all...sigh but oh well.
@Phulwa- Exactly i thought she was going to cut her rope instead she cuts her hand...it was such a desperate situation that she did what she felt was right. 
Really it was a tormenting epi. I hope they dont repeat such in future. 

@Jungle- Yaaarrr! I want my jungle scene. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Itne depressive week ke baad bhi agar they dont give us any good PhAb scene tu tu...pata nahi what i will do!! Mujhe chahie!! :(( :((
Damn! Aaj paper khatam hue and im feeling all charged up and it feels like there is nothing much to do. :(

Mondaaay! Come soon and bring along some PhAb scenes, please. 
Originally posted by Ameres

Damn! Aaj paper khatam hue and im feeling all charged up and it feels like there is nothing much to do. :(

Mondaaay! Come soon and bring along some PhAb scenes, please. 

I know exactly what you mean!! Ughh guess we've gotta use our own imaginations to keep ourselves satisfied.
But today was so bad that I can't really imagine anything other than rona dhona scenes sigh.

@Phulwa - I felt really bad for her, chloroformed twice nonetheless!:πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ She was so frightened! I think if she was alone, she could've easily wrenched the gun away and shot them 4 on the spot...Watching her crying so desperately reminded me once again at the Thakur's haveli when she had to see her family's dead bodies in front of her...:(

The Vasooli guy looks scary I understand, but Kulbushan...I thought he was just a comic character with perverted intentions but looks like he dabbles in murder as well. And a merciless one at that.
Abhay should beat him senseless when he catches him.

Sighh this week's been so bad I haven't thought of a single PhAb scene in 3 days! And that's sad coz they're so cute together!:(

@Phulwa- True yaar if she was alone im sure she could have put a big fight but here she only stopped cuz of nani. She was really concerned about her and rightly so. 

Esp that scene where Kul asks her to beg for forgiveness i almost felt like crying. Horrible! :((

@PhAb scenes- I can understand. This deprivation isnt doing us any good. :(

Though i have this idea running around in my head for a few days and now that im free i might as well put it on paper lol. 

But what difference does it make...I want to WATCH AP scenes. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Kab khatam hoga yeh intezaar. :((

I think i have mad enough sad faces for one day. :/
Well since we're so PhAbless I was thinking of a cutesy scene between them.
So let's say Abhay misplaced/forgot to do something really important and Phulwa's super pissed off at him. She's scolding him and he just keeps putting it off like a joke, so much so she snatched his gun from his holster and exclaims something along the lines "Kabhi kabhi to maan karta hain ki issi banduk se khud ki jaan lekar tumse bach paon!"
Abhay gets pretty shocked at her comment, but a smile appears on his as he grabs her hand, spins her around, holds her and speaks into her ear "Koi faida nahin mere pyaari dakaytrani, aap jahan jayegi mein wahan jayoonga - khudki jaan ko hum chor kar kaise jiyenge?"

LOL I can so imagine Abhay throwing around dialogues like that😍

Edit -- You've got ideas! Great! My mind's almost at it's limit already:/
If you've to write it down on paper, sounds like something pretty fantastic!:D

@Sad face - sighh same here!!:( That scene was horrible, she really put her head down all the way:(
Damn it Kulbushan I hope he gets his righteous punishment for his inhumane act.
Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vita93

Well since we're so PhAbless I was thinking of a cutesy scene between them.
So let's say Abhay misplaced/forgot to do something really important and Phulwa's super pissed off at him. She's scolding him and he just keeps putting it off like a joke, so much so she snatched his gun from his holster and exclaims something along the lines "Kabhi kabhi to maan karta hain ki issi banduk se khud ki jaan lekar tumse bach paon!"
Abhay gets pretty shocked at her comment, but a smile appears on his as he grabs her hand, spins her around, holds her and speaks into her ear "Koi faida nahin mere pyaari dakaytrani, aap jahan jayegi mein wahan jayoonga - khudki jaan ko hum chor kar kaise jiyenge?"

LOL I can so imagine Abhay throwing around dialogues like that😍
Me Tooo! :D 
Again, super cuuute! πŸ˜³
Ufff! Loved the dialogue!! Koi Abhay ko yeh send kardo please!! I'm dying to hear some cutesy pati jee wale dialogues from him. haaye. πŸ˜
Like you mentioned that 'meri Phulwa' wala bhi...kab kab when we will get to hear them! I wish when tomorrow he is confronting Kul he says something on those lines. ;)

Edit -- You've got ideas! Great! My mind's almost at it's limit already:/
If you've to write it down on paper, sounds like something pretty fantastic!:D
Lol dont hope much my ideas arent that great. Bus woh ek baar mind mein ajaye so i need to write it down chahe avein ho. πŸ˜†

@Sad face - sighh same here!!:( That scene was horrible, she really put her head down all the way:(
Damn it Kulbushan I hope he gets his righteous punishment for his inhumane act.
Agree. Cant wait for tomorrow. Precap gave me hope. 
Originally posted by Ameres

Me Tooo! :D 
Again, super cuuute! πŸ˜³
Ufff! Loved the dialogue!! Koi Abhay ko yeh send kardo please!! I'm dying to hear some cutesy pati jee wale dialogues from him. haaye. πŸ˜
Like you mentioned that 'meri Phulwa' wala bhi...kab kab when we will get to hear them! I wish when tomorrow he is confronting Kul he says something on those lines. ;)
LOL the line's so cheesy even I started laughing over it after I read it againπŸ˜† But he should totally say that - he can use it as a precursor to his sadu patimohodeyki pyaar ki bari lol!
I want to hear the "meri phulwa" bit soon too! Yup hopefully he gets it out during the Kul confrontation - the more subconscious the declaration the more he's falling for her!πŸ˜†

Lol dont hope much my ideas arent that great. Bus woh ek baar mind mein ajaye so i need to write it down chahe avein ho. πŸ˜†
I think you write really well, from your epi analysis like the fire+terrace one as well as the other scene settings you've put:)
And anyways aab to sab kuch chalega - we're so PhAb deprived!πŸ˜†

Agree. Cant wait for tomorrow. Precap gave me hope. 
I think it gave the most hope this week so far. Looking forward to seeing what the idiot ends up doing tomorrow...shaadi...seriously is he an idiot or what...

Khair, I'll be taking your leave tonight, hoping to see something tomorrow!:) Good night and take care!
[/QUOTE]