Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vita93

That grin on his face was...ugh this is another Thakur-to-be, minus the chalaki:((
So true! The scene was terrible and painful to watch. Seriously how did they shoot that? 
I just hope they dont show him killing her like that...

I think you're right...as sad as it is he'll never understand the hell she's lived through for 10 years until he's witnessed it himself. Your prose on their relationship of pain and suffering, is pretty much emblazoned in this situation...
Hm yeah...although when the truth of that Devpur will come out i guess it will be even worse for him to handle but right now yeah this will also break him down pretty badly. 
waise sachi yaar both will be so down and broken tu...like you said the jungle scenes will be filled with dukhi talk. 

A dacoit ki kahani will no doubt have violence and death. But week after week is a bit too much, they should've seriously waited till at least she got home or something! UGHH CVs when they want to show nice stuff they throw down tons of glitter for 2 weeks and then when time arrives they decide to bring down the guns for the next 2. Haye this show!!
I know! Ek week itni khushi aur next hi...sigh. But that mean next week will be super good? :D

Utteri! My desktop clock was showing 19 jan and I forgot it's already past midnight here๐Ÿ˜†
Cool, what exactly are you studying now?:) Sigh I'm still miserably waiting for my A level results that I'm not very excited to get:((
Lol yeah its past midnight here to so technically 19th but i wont be actaully free before 6pm my time. lol. 
Im doing BBA. 
Haha meri tarah! I dont understand why some students are so eager to know their results? Im always the least interested lol. 
Like jab ana hai ajey ga whats the point in messaging every day asking aya aya? ๐Ÿ˜†
Khair right now no tension for results phele paper tu dey doon. lol. 

Best of luck for your results! I hope and pray bahut acha ho. :)

There isn't enough much to discuss about today if you realise, just Phulwa and Abhay being...Phulwa and Abhay I guess:/
True...sigh. This wait! :|

Ameres thumbnail

Ohh and a just a random quip, if you watch the security guard scene again, when the guy's released he tells Abhay "Aapke bacche jiye saab".

I literally LOLed at that line - CVs really couldn't resist giving us such cutesy hints could they?๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes same here. When he said that despite it being a serious scene i was laughing hard. Phele hone tu du phir dua dena. Really is it a hint? :P CVs bhi na. ๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Yes same here. When he said that despite it being a serious scene i was laughing hard. Phele hone tu du phir dua dena. Really is it a hint? :P CVs bhi na. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold - LOL they always use these dua as some foreshadowing of the future. Remember the old lady who dua'ed her telling her "hamesha sukhi suhagaan raho" or something along those lines? Well, it's coming true innit!:D 
Of all the duas in the world the CVs choose to show this one - Pretty sure it's a hint all right!๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

I'm seriously hoping it's just a scare. They'll be more humane, like a single gunshot or something (I'm damn desperate here)

I think he needs to realise he can depend on her when he needs her. They've already shared sweet laughs and had their fair share of ladais, so now this is probably the last thing they need to do together before he can let himself...err fall for her without inhibition.
Khair, I think even sad moments will do. I don't mind shedding a few tears for them as long as at least they're together (seriously getting more desperate here already...)

AGREED on both points. I'm too getting pretty desperate here. Its like kuch de do as long as it involves AP! 

Hopefully! It's undoubtedly the PhAb scene that's kept their TRPs high as of now, so they can't leave these 2 apart for too long...๐Ÿ˜†
And this week has been the limit yaar! Somemore with their sad decision to kill nanijee, I won't rest till they give at least a month's worth of PhAb!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Sachi one week of depression was enough now need atleast a few weeks of PhAb romance to make up for it. 

On the contrary, I'm usually the one super eager for my results. I keep pestering my teachers from the day after till they do return it๐Ÿ˜† But this time exams were so bad, nobody's looking forward to it anymore:/ 
Haha IKR there's so much relieff the moment you end your last paper:D
Oh my bad. I though you were...well nevermind. :P 
Well my best friend is quite like you. Like last week after the paper she was saying ke maybe next Monday sir will show us our papers. And i was like slow down abhi tu diya hai whats the hurry. ๐Ÿ˜†
Even today she was saying ke next week uni ana hai. I was like why our vacations will start and again she said maybe teachers will show us papers. Lol. 
I'm sure the problem is with me...paper acha ho ya bura im never too eager to know. ๐Ÿ˜†

But yeah nothing can beat the feeling of handing over your last paper and then coming out of the examination hall with that big grin on your face! Oh i can already feel it! :P 
No matter how the paper goes last paper ke baad everyone is smiling. lol. 

I'm getting bored waiting. Khair, guess I'll be going off to sleep soon, might as well dream of PhAb if I can't see em:/
Yeah...i can understand. Chalo so wont keep you long. You enjoy your sleep and sweet dreams with AP! ;)

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WellI guess u guys have already gone to sleep๐Ÿ˜ญ .can u tell me when phulwa had actually spoken those words which abhay was remembering?? battle being won in the mind etc etc
The precap was sickening to say the least well PLS at least by friday let those 2 MEET PLS PLs๐Ÿ˜ญ
getting really desperate nw
Like u guys were suggesting I think it will b good if they shift 2 Abhay's old house or something and this time Abhay better believe her if she says something abt the father๐Ÿ˜ก
And kul is either getting killed or running away somewhere
PLS GOD lt next week be wholly dedicated to PhAb and their chemistry๐Ÿ˜ณany kind will do ..sweet sour sexy attitude wala anything๐Ÿ˜›
Ameres thumbnail
Mimi- Seriously after this depressing week we all are pretty desperate. 
I hope CVs reham khao on us and give us one whole week of undisturbed PhAb romance! :D 

Sigh...we can only hope at this time. The precap was so depressing and not giving much hope. But they really run at times so hoping Phulwa escapes tomorrow somehow so by Friday we can get some PhAb scene. Please! :(
vita93 thumbnail
@Mimi - Well he's still not convinced on the Thakur front yet, so it's best if Phulwa keep it to Kulbushan only. Anyways Abhay has some suspicions on Kul, so that could work, but if she takes Thakur's name he'd probably get angry at her and tell her how Thakur was so worried for her to get home etc etc. 

@PhAb - LOL sweet sour sexy - I like the way you're going!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm guessing for now it'd be overloaded with sweetness...reunion after so long and that too in such dire circumstances...sigh, I think they're reactions upon seeing each other would be epic!!:D

@Anu - Hopefully! Thing is, since Abhay's only gonna reach them till after nanijee has died, so I'm guessing we might only be able to see Phulwa starting to run away?:/ At any rate, I'm thinking Friday would entirely focus on her running around and hopefully Abhay catches her at the last bit!!
Ameres thumbnail
Ah! Freeedooommm! 
I feel like dancing right now!! :D

Ok back to PhAb! :P

@Thakur- Agree. Better forget Thakur for a while. Let them (Us also๐Ÿ˜†) enjoy each other company for a while then worry about other things. ;)

@PhAb- True yaar i doubt any progress on that front will be happening before Friday but...khair lets see how todays epi goes. 
Cant wait to see their reaction!
I hope we get that hug. ๐Ÿ˜
vita93 thumbnail
Congrats!! Feeling of liberation from exams - wah! It's so exciting (as long as you don't bum around like me for nearly 2 months you won't get that bored either:D)

@Thakur - Thakur's pretty annoying these days. It's the same old same old, threatening the Thakurayn, trying to kill Phulwa, trying to brainwash Abhay - sigh seriously he needs a new act soon.
LOL I'm actually quite amused at what Abhay's gonna plan to do next. I mean he has to somehow find a balance between khataming her and err not khatamin her at the same time. Bechara, falling in love with the person he's supposed to kill๐Ÿ˜†

@PhAb - Yesss hug! At least last 5min main bhi chalega! Mope I'm getting more and more bored PhAbless - time passes too slowly when you don't see 'em