Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

Sidra- I know what you are saying. Aur mujhe sab samjh ata hai but my ishtupid heart refuses to understand anything. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†

Just a few hours before i was high on PhAb scenes and then this sudden fall hurts. :( 

Khair lets see what tomorrow brings. CVs are mahir in giving us jhatkas and misleading us so hopefully its another trick by them. 

I just hope that flower wali epi comes soon. Something to uplift my spirits. 

And oh pleaseee someone makes some avis/sigs of Abhay in a vest. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

bold yes please Blushingwhy do this guy looks so good  in whatever he wears ?even tonight in that shirt he was looking so handsome๐Ÿ˜ Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just a random thought, I'm feeling quite bad for both Phulwa and Abhay. It seems as though neither know how to reconcile their feelings for each other with everybody else around.

Sigh they should seriously be carted off to an isolated jaaga as long as possible. Otherwise with everybody else around nothing's going to progress. Like Commissionerjee's invitation to a random place for honeymoon or something.

And as Sargun said so during the interview itself, dil mein kaboo nahin raksatki!XD

And hopefully Thakurjee makes some solid plan soon. I'm sitting here ready for it to backfire!:D
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

bold yes please โ˜บ๏ธwhy do this guy looks so good  in whatever he wears ?even tonight in that shirt he was looking so handsome๐Ÿ˜

LOL where on earth did he get that shirt from though?? I thought he was only wearing a vest to the hospital?๐Ÿ˜•
Khair jo bhi ho, looking pretty good in it๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vita- Its ok. Good to have some positive people around. I can use some happy vibes. :) 

As for PhAb...me too feeling bad tabhi tu sad. Yes i hope Thakur jee jald hi koi plan banaye so it can backfire and once again we get some awesome epi! 

Yes, I hope comm.uncle asks Abhay about all this drama and after Phulwa is all set sends them on some trip waghera. You know how change of scene can be good for health. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sidra- Yeah! :D 
When Thakur was doing all that drama i was just staring at Abhay and thinking how can he look good in like everything!? 
Even in that simple grey tee he managed to look desirable. โ˜บ๏ธ
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@vita ...even i was wondering that from where did he get shirt when he went to hospital in a vest but came back in a shirt ๐Ÿ˜•cvs hi janay ๐Ÿ˜†

@Anu ..same here who wants to see thakur 's nautanki i was busy in staring at Abhay ..in my heart i was cursing thakur get out of here you are irritating me ๐Ÿ˜กlet me concentrate on Abhay jee๐Ÿ˜† in  grey T looking super cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Ameres. Please Add Me So That I Can Help Your Friends Spam The AT.

@All: Hi Everyone. Iam Nicita.
Ameres thumbnail
Lol, welcome Nicita! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well we dont have any member list as such right now but hopefully in the second AT we will make one. Anywhos any PhAb fan is welcome here! :D 

And you can call me Anu! :) 
And oh yeah! Spam! haha. :P
Ameres thumbnail
Its very late here so i need to go and catch up on my sleep and study! Never mind how i will do that. Lol. 
So i will see you tomorrow and then have a good time spamming. ๐Ÿ˜†

Till then, goodnight! :))
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Anu. Nice To Meet You. Ok Yup Keep Spamming Everyone.

I Have To Go Now. Iam Feel Sleepy. (: Bye Take Care.
vita93 thumbnail
I'm really curious to see what compels Abhay to disobey Thakur for Phulwa of all people. Talking to either Thakurayn or dadiji would sound pretty sensible I should think. Either that or the Commissioner uncle appears out of nowhere in the police station to give Abhay adhe din ki chutti and forces him to bring bouquet of flowers+gift for her:D

LOL I think all our future theories will include Thakurayn as a catalyst of their love story with the commissioner uncle as the proponent for the romance bits๐Ÿ˜†