Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wat an episode πŸ‘ only Phulwa and Abhay ...thank u cv's for such an wonderful episode and Abhay he was v v v handsome today and the way he realized he did wrong by hurting her feelings was awesome
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True great epi and when great for Abhay has started to realize his mistakes. Happy for that. 
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the way phulwa said to Abhay that EK AUR JANAM LENA HEY LADAYI KATHAM KARNEKELIYA was v cute
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THAT WAS TOO GOOD!

@Anuji - Haye haye CVs to hum ko bhi paar kar diya - PhAb scenes on a drive!!πŸ˜† AND THEY USED YOUR GARI ROKA IDEA. (Sure sure Phulwajee aap to janti hain gari kaise chalani parti. Batteries and everything)

LOL it was so damn funny when she said he's a police and she's a dacoit, so noone's going after them. Coz it's so true!!!πŸ˜† 

AND THEY LAUGHED. TOGETHER. -hyperventilating- They're so cuteee!!! They laugh so adorabllyyy -pulls both their cheeks-
I'm so happy I nearly cried -weep-
And then he put his hand to her cheek and I REALLY did start crying -sigh overemotional fan-

Sigh. Our junglewala scene yahan se shuru?? (Guess we won't be getting to see the partyπŸ˜”)

There was so much love in this episode you can't help but rewatch!!
And ohmygosh is tomorrow gonna be that epic?!?! Where'd his clothes and shoes go?? He went from policewala to bechara pati!
I'm only looking forward to it coz it'll turn out well, but he looks so worried:(((
Ameres thumbnail
Vitaaa! 

Today was beyond expectations!! :D 
Im like SUPER HAPPPYYY!! :D 

Oh Gosh! I feel like getting into my TV and giving Abhay and Phulwa a big hug! They were adorable and fun and emotional and everything!! :D 

Ok i will calm down and write a proper comment. πŸ˜†

But the precap scared me man!! 
Ameres thumbnail
The whole epi was filled with such great moments that one cant help but just go eee! Lol. 

The best being the laughing out load scene. That was the cutest. I dont remember when last they both had shared such a hearty laugh. It was so good to see them both laughing and being them selves for a while, forgetting all the worries. 
And the road scene was even cuter the way he talked about his day like a real hubby would do and how easily he talked about missing his lunch and other things. For once there was no awkwardness or tension. They were like just two normal pati patni enjoying a stroll late at night. 

But then came the dacoit talk, well it had they cant stay normal long for too long. :P 
But then she showed such concern when the mud hit him in the eye...The way she blowed in his, gathering water, cleaning his face...It was a total 'aww' moment. πŸ˜³

And then again the awkwardness seeped in and they realized what was happening but i like how he realized her discomfort and offered his coat. It was even 'awwwer' πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Over all it was beyond expectations!! :D 

And precap...it really got me by surprise. Esp the way Abhay was running bare foot and the amount of concern on his face was over whelming. I could almost feel his pain. 
vita93 thumbnail
I think for tomorrow's episode we all better get ready in front of the TV with dus-bees tissue boxes, it's gonna be some really heartbreaking scene tomorrow!

Especially if Abhay goes on with the whole "Phulwa, aanhkhein kholo, rumhe kuch nahin ho sakta" dialogues and everything.

We've already had the ladais and the masti today, along with some flashback + regret. So I guess tomorrow is going to be traditional prem kahani + rona dhona (more from our side I'm guessing).

I don't know whether to say stupid Thakur (as in evil) or stupid Thakur (as in, sach mein stupid because his plan only brought them closer)πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
True yaar. Ek tu har party ke baad ek Devdas act ana zaroori hai kya? 

Khair today was a real PhAb epi. I wish kal raat kuch aur hi mang liya hota. πŸ˜†

But the precap is making me real sad and nervous. I just hope Phulwa isnt harmed much. Her arm is burnt but i hope is se zayada na ho. I hope they reach hospital soon cant stand to see them like that. 

Abhay ki halat tu us se bhi buri lag rahi hai. He really seems like a devdas this time. Now im feeling more sad. :(( 

Really yaar Thakur ko kya kahain? Thank you ya galayian? :| 
I just hope Abhay does a thorough investigation of this matter. 
vita93 thumbnail
You know, I'm super tempted to write some post on today's episode...but it's so looong! I've never had to deal with ONE WHOLE episode full of PhAb! And the precap deserves it's own spot somewhere else.

Awww the petty ladais at the front was cute, and then Abhay really got himself into it when he stopped the car and turned 90 degrees to face her lol.
And their fights! 100% pati-patni already! LOL 
"You don't have to reply to everything I say you know"
"YES I DO"

Thanks babu! I think their laugh was the highlight of the episode. They really looked so adorable laughing together, especially Abhay!:) I was laughing along with them too coz it was so funny!XD
And once again he couldn't control himself and went to wipe away her tear:) Sigh...😍
Awww and he loved her food so much!! (I think that's what she was doing in kitchen - making him the food he enjoyed so muchπŸ˜’)

The stroll was really the best. They just walking on and he was actually narrating her his stories of the day. 
He didn't even protest when she pulled him along and sat him down by the road.

LOL I guess abhay only became ACP Abhay (sorry, aadat ho gayi) when she cleaned off the mud. Otherwise the rest of the way he was just Abhay, Phulwajee ke pyaare patimohodey.πŸ˜†

Seriously yaar, comparing them from the first day when they were only insulting each other, today's seen such a great leap.
It's absolutely true that they can only behave like normal people alone.(hence the Thakur should plan more maha fail plans for longer durations and take away the rest of the family on vacation next time)

I'm desperately waiting for Monday!!!+tomorrow haha
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

True yaar. Ek tu har party ke baad ek Devdas act ana zaroori hai kya? 

Khair today was a real PhAb epi. I wish kal raat kuch aur hi mang liya hota. πŸ˜†

But the precap is making me real sad and nervous. I just hope Phulwa isnt harmed much. Her arm is burnt but i hope is se zayada na ho. I hope they reach hospital soon cant stand to see them like that. 

Abhay ki halat tu us se bhi buri lag rahi hai. He really seems like a devdas this time. Now im feeling more sad. :(( 

Really yaar Thakur ko kya kahain? Thank you ya galayian? :| 
I just hope Abhay does a thorough investigation of this matter. 

@Bold - Aab acting shuru kiya to khatam bhi karna chahiye na!πŸ˜†
@Precap - Aap itni pareshaan!πŸ˜” Aap cinta maat karo didi, kuch bhi nahin hoga usko! Abhay's carrying her all the way there and zyaade se zyaada they'll have to keep her under observation for some time. As you remember, the acid wala promo was promoted with so much dhang, and in the end nothing happened! No worries yaar, this time will be the same!:) And same with the silly "accident", that turned out to be nothing more than a ladai topic for the twoπŸ˜†
Please aapne chehre mein muskurahat wapas le aaye!😊

@Investigation - Oh yes! I totally forgot in the whole situation ke yeh to policewala hain! Very very good. Though I'm guessing he won't get far without the Thakurayn's help...In any case, I just hope he can tell it's intentional and not accidental...