Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

Hahaha yes he did! And and did you notice his expressions? Is it me or when he is like just holding her in his arms and when he picks her up the way he is eyeing her affectionately it looks like he is ready to kiss her. β˜ΊοΈ
AAAHHH Abhay looks like he's seen her properly for the first timeee OMG for all you know all this time he's been wanting to gaze at her from up close but she's always so pissed off that usko mokahi nahin mila! (LOL remember my silly post about their thoughts just before the danceπŸ˜†)
Ok maybe im over thinking it but just look at his EYES!! 
Phulwa looks a bit suprised but Abhay looks totally at ease. And bit like you once said as he has just seen a fairy. πŸ˜³
UFFF! I think im gonna keep staring at my laptop screen. πŸ˜
Aye Phulwa, phir se woh situation, and she's still the one who seems to be so awkward. abhaykeliye Phulwa ko pyaar se dekhna, old story my friend, old story πŸ˜
How many times can I see this promo!!! And she's wearing the saree she was wearing today...? -eyes ho gaye gol gol-

Edit-- Hahaha! So true man! Abhay tu waise likes to show his authority so it must be like that. 'I wanna pick you up so i will pick you up' kind of thing. πŸ˜†
I LOVE it when he shows off his authority. Thodi mardangi dekhane se Phulwa ko kiya darnaπŸ˜‰

Waittt! If its a fountain then it means its not raining? 
Dayem! And i just noticed (yeah after watching promo video after 50 times lol) that behind them is a staircase. Are they standing in the hall? 
If so then that sprinkle of water? But it seems like its night time and Buajee appears to be walking out of the house...so..?πŸ˜•
@bold - lol I've been too busy rewatching the last kickass part of today's episode to rewatch the promo againπŸ˜†
WOAH WOAH DID HE TAKE HER OUT TO SOME PLACE FOR A DATE πŸ˜› okok too fast already but I guess maybe it's outside on the lawn? And buaji's being a haddi in the kabab so she obviously followed either one of them out to see what was going on LOL.
Are buaji, budhi amma ho kar bhi in saab mein diljasbi?
LOL they're a married couple. No matter how much they hate each other you really think they can stay so far away for long?

vita93 thumbnail

Sachi yaar! Abhi yeh haal tu jab when they will be in love tab kya hoga!? πŸ˜³
And the way Abhay was looking at her...Ufff! Such affection. Jaldi yeh epi aye! 

Haha. Yes he is just TOOO GOOD!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And after watching todays epi im even more fida over him. :D

AAAH what can I say about him???? First he gives such an attitude wala speech to Kulbushan + screams at Buaji = maan is totally satisfied. But no, if that wasn't enough, he went over aur bhai ki tarha Gauriko protect karneka vada deta hain. There was so much anger in him against Kullu, even Phulwa couldn't resist. I think what she was feeling then was much greater than love, it seemed more like great pride and gratitude written all over her face. Wah, so awesome!

Stupid Thakur ruined the momentπŸ˜’

@Precap - Dear Lord, I don't think I've seen him this angry at even Phulwa before! I guess he was really, REALLY pissed off about lying + his horrible scheme. Phulwa's reduced to tears already (falling BAAADLY in love with him right now - me + Phulwa)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

kkk so much to say. I'm currently watching in parts so I guess I'll comment on what happened in chronological orderrr.
OMG RAHUL looks like a dejected little dog, like he's so disappointed some chaal of his failed miserably. SO GLAD ABOUT THAT. Aww babu came to take her! I don't really know, but it seemed like PhAb suddenly glanced towards the two hugging so lovingly (Phulwa actually seemed a little...sad?).
Haina! It seemed like both were thinking 'eh what are they doing? Isnt that supposed to be our part?' πŸ˜†
But it was quite fun to watch them like that. And Rahul!!! Him and his icky looks! πŸ€’
And the intensity of their glares seemed to have decreased to some extent. I mean they're still staring, but with less anger and hatred than before. Good good and them being more civil is much appreciated.
Yup. Abhay looked not at all suprised to see her there and was so cool about the whole thing like he knew Phulwa would be walking in any moment now with the bail papers. Or maybe he did. :P
LOL OMG gauri yess please leave why's this girl trying to be so mahan. And Babu's right, Thakurko uradena is obviously the best solution. If he's dead, no probs man. Oh wait then PhAb got problem. Sigh...
Yeh Gauri na! I really thought Phulwa would give her some emotional lecture and send her back but no! But chalo because of her we got to see this dabang side of Abhay. πŸ˜³

OH YEAAHHH THAKURAYN YOU SCORE MAN! Wahh everything I was hoping, and it happened without a hitch! And in 20s without any further drama! Wah bhai wah cvs, you outdo yourselves sometimes, really.
THE THAKURAYN'S OFFICIALLY MY NEW FAVE CHARACTER (after PhAb of course). FINALLY there's somebody else on Phulwa who actually did something even Phulwa herself couldn't have done - convinve Abhay. 
True!! At first i thought she aint gonna say anything but she did and i was cheering for her like anything! πŸ˜†

Just a random quip at this point in time - I've come to realise that regardless of time, space or situation, Phulwa and Abhay generally tend to spend most of their time...staring at each other? Like they're the most interesting entities in the room (which they are but I mean I thought they hated each other, can't stand the sight of each other etc etc)
Hahahahaha! True! And see this is the real love-hate relationship. They hate each other but love to stare at each other. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
QUESTION: HOW DOES ABHAY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED (I recall he told rahul to take the statement...?)
How does Abhay know what? πŸ˜•
If you are talking about what happened that night well Thakur told him a false account of that night but i guess he figured it out what actually had happened. He asked Thakurian that Kul was trying to throw acid and she nodded. so...

Ameres thumbnail

AAAHHH Abhay looks like he's seen her properly for the first timeee OMG for all you know all this time he's been wanting to gaze at her from up close but she's always so pissed off that usko mokahi nahin mila! (LOL remember my silly post about their thoughts just before the danceπŸ˜†)
Lol. Maybe. Seriously the way he is looking at her is making me blush! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Aye Phulwa, phir se woh situation, and she's still the one who seems to be so awkward. abhaykeliye Phulwa ko pyaar se dekhna, old story my friend, old story πŸ˜
How many times can I see this promo!!! And she's wearing the saree she was wearing today...? -eyes ho gaye gol gol-
Yup it looks like the same saree. So does that mean the scene will be coming in tomorrows epi? If not tomorrow then Wednesday tu pakka! eeekks! cant wait. πŸ˜³

I LOVE it when he shows off his authority. Thodi mardangi dekhane se Phulwa ko kiya darnaπŸ˜‰
🀣  It reminds me of the supposed rape scene. Kuch zayada hogaya tha us mein. :P
But Phulwa ko darana nahi Phulwa ko impress karna hai. And the way he is looking koi bhi impress hojaye. πŸ˜ 

@bold - lol I've been too busy rewatching the last kickass part of today's episode to rewatch the promo againπŸ˜†
WOAH WOAH DID HE TAKE HER OUT TO SOME PLACE FOR A DATE πŸ˜› okok too fast already but I guess maybe it's outside on the lawn? And buaji's being a haddi in the kabab so she obviously followed either one of them out to see what was going on LOL.
Are buaji, budhi amma ho kar bhi in saab mein diljasbi?
LOL they're a married couple. No matter how much they hate each other you really think they can stay so far away for long?
Whoa! Slow down! πŸ˜† But yeah kab tak dur rahen gey. Esp if Abhay keeps behaving this way then i wonder how long will Phulwa will be able to hold onto her feelings before breaking down. πŸ˜‰

Aur yeh Buajee urgh! I hope she doesnt barge in. Atleast let them get to the room or where ever they were planning to go. lol. I want a looong uninterrupted scene. πŸ˜³

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
seems like we all have got PhAb fever ..very serious case πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

Tell me about it! And this new promo just did it for me. πŸ˜†

And aaj tu i will be singing only Abhay ke gun. :P 
He completely bowled me over with his damdar performance. *thumbs up* 
Im super happy that he took a stand for what is right. :D

Vita-- It was definitely awe and pride on Phulwas face. even she couldnt believe what Abhay did. And it felt like any minute she would hug him saying thanks. πŸ˜†
Abhay you ROCK man!!  β­οΈ
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

Haha and of course cvs isn't making it any better! Pretty sure they know their trp is currently quite heavily based on both getting phulwa some justice as well as fantastic PhAb scenes😍

ooof this promo! Sigh the only thing I'm slightly sad about is how promos usually never turn out the way they should you know...I hope stupid buaji doesn't barge in from anywhere. And I'm actually quite interested to find out how they even landed in such a situation...wondering how might've Phulwa impressed abhay enough to get him to carry her?

@Ameres - hmm, actually you might be right, she might've gotten hurt. Maybe they were talking out in the garden, like Phulwa thanking him for saving Gauri and everything, and she slipped? Or better yet, she slipped onto him and he got really caught up in the moment...πŸ˜†

Whatever happens, jaldi dikhao!
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tell me about it! And this new promo just did it for me. πŸ˜†

And aaj tu i will be singing only Abhay ke gun. :P 
He completely bowled me over with his damdar performance. *thumbs up* 
Im super happy that he took a stand for what is right. :D

yar i am singing Abhay's gun from friday ever since that danda scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜† tonight i am out of words to appreciate him 😳haye for promo ☺️i am going to faint right now ☺️i have seen that already 16 times πŸ˜†how many times have you seen it 50 or 100πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

Haha and of course cvs isn't making it any better! Pretty sure they know their trp is currently quite heavily based on both getting phulwa some justice as well as fantastic PhAb scenes😍

ooof this promo! Sigh the only thing I'm slightly sad about is how promos usually never turn out the way they should you know...I hope stupid buaji doesn't barge in from anywhere. And I'm actually quite interested to find out how they even landed in such a situation...wondering how might've Phulwa impressed abhay enough to get him to carry her?

@Ameres - hmm, actually you might be right, she might've gotten hurt. Maybe they were talking out in the garden, like Phulwa thanking him for saving Gauri and everything, and she slipped? Or better yet, she slipped onto him and he got really caught up in the moment...πŸ˜†

Whatever happens, jaldi dikhao!

@bold- Exactly! What did she do to get such royal treatment from Abhay. πŸ˜†
Abhay ne pyaar se uthaya samjhlo aaj bahut bada kaam kiya. :P

@red- Haha. Wishful thinking! But i still wish aisa ho! Phulwa slipped and both get so lost in that moment that they forget who they are and are supposed to hate each other and just go with the flow. πŸ˜³

vita93 thumbnail
@Kikyo - We should totally just put together all these fantastic videos and create an Abhay AT ~~πŸ˜†

Promo's been watched too many to count (akin to our fantastic shelter scene). But first 10 seconds only, when buaji appears it's back to 00:00

@Ameres - It seems like the staircase in front of the hall, so where's the pani coming from...? Did the Thakur install some fountain in between today and the promo day? Or is Abhay saving Phulwa from some apparent pipe leak that's gonna cause a flood...