Manyata and Uday Should Not Get Together - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hey dear u gave heart attack to at least half of the member of this forum๐Ÿ˜†
and u take wonderful caps i have seen your work in syr.
Absolutely...so true!!!!

I agree with each and ever word u said!!!
If starts falling for him right now it'll be tooo illogical!!!!
Julu I agree with you.

Right now UdayVeer wants to marry Manyata to get the throne it doesn't matter to him what she thinks about him. We did see other side of UdayVeer when he is with Unnati and Dadisa while he was watching his and Manyata's childhood photos. Yes UdayVeer deep within has feelings for his childhood friend Manyata it does respects and cherishes their memory which was evident when he bowed down to Manyata at pub when he saw the scar but that is feelings he has for his childhood friend as a friend nothing more than that.

How much I would love to see ManVeer together I don't want to see a illogical story wherein both fall for each other overnight. Manyata hates UdayVeer and for UdayVeer she is a step for throne. There are lot of things both needs to learn from each other. Manyata needs to understand her responsibilities as a Princess which is a huge responsibility whereas UdayVeer needs to see things in a new light. They need to show UdayVeer and Manyata understanding each other looking at life with a different perspective.
your post title scared me for a minute;
but yes, i agree with you, the 2 of them need that time to get to know each other & understand one another. Their relationship needs to develop slowly from this current status of enemies, to breaking that wall to reach an understanding, then friendship & last but not least, love.
Also, before all that, Manyata needs to get over Akash first & learn to accept her identity as a princess, accept her family & accept her life.
I can't wait to see them fall in love, but at the same time, i don't want things to happen in a haste.
Agreed!  they have a long way to go before love shove happens!

u know u made a great topic..๐Ÿ‘.
its true many things need to be developed before starting MANVEER...uday needs to change even moniya  needs to transform to manayata...so i don't cv's will give us MANVEER scenes soon...they shall work on Manayata and Uday...but point is How shall Uday change...Answer love towards Manyata can only change him...so also Hatred is also there where there is love...hence...If cv's plan Manveer track which they should they will have to work on both characters more on Uday and give us what all of us desire.

nizza๐Ÿ˜Š
Totally agree! I never ever like the hurried romances.
And here we have a lot to explore before we even jump into Manyata's heart melting for Uday or Uday forgetting his crooked plans to fals hook line and sinker for Manya. Lets take it slowly and enjoy the journey to the unknown. :D (well at the end of the tunnel we should get our ManVeer, but right now we could try giving the writers a chance!)
agree wid u 100%

and i really hope uday veer turns positive,that would make him a perfect rajput prince.
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Julu I agree with you.

Right now UdayVeer wants to marry Manyata to get the throne it doesn't matter to him what she thinks about him. We did see other side of UdayVeer when he is with Unnati and Dadisa while he was watching his and Manyata's childhood photos. Yes UdayVeer deep within has feelings for his childhood friend Manyata it does respects and cherishes their memory which was evident when he bowed down to Manyata at pub when he saw the scar but that is feelings he has for his childhood friend as a friend nothing more than that.  - totally Shru, those feelings were for his childhood friend and not the person that Manyata has become, he cant be with Manayata now for those feelings because she is not the person that he knew, also Manyata has no recollection about that period of her life and does not recognise him as anyone.  There has been only a few sparse scenes where we have seen the considerate side to UdayVeer, and more of the selfish ego persona which makes it difficult to figure about if this persona is just a front to show his 'princely' nature or if he is only acting considerate to show everyone that he is 'good'.  His character is very complex to understand at the moment and i think we need to have some flashbacks to help us understand why he is the way he is

How much I would love to see ManVeer together I don't want to see a illogical story wherein both fall for each other overnight. Manyata hates UdayVeer and for UdayVeer she is a step for throne. There are lot of things both needs to learn from each other. Manyata needs to understand her responsibilities as a Princess which is a huge responsibility whereas UdayVeer needs to see things in a new light. They need to show UdayVeer and Manyata understanding each other looking at life with a different perspective. - thats is so true, i want Manyata to accept her duties and the responsibilites of being a princess and the prospect of being the Queen down the line, i want her to become a peoples princess and find her own grounding in the palace before they go down any route of marriage.  Her character needs to strengthen before this happens.

Saying all of that that does not mean that i dont want to see their nok jhok and confrontational scenes in the meantime, we do needs our daily dosing at the end of the day to keep our sanity!!!!
I dont want them to become all lovey dovey all of a sudden!!

I want to see them fight and Manyata hurling cuss words at him!! oh its such a treat to watch that!!
(halkut,suvar,eda,veda,...eeeshhh!!!๐Ÿ˜†) . Love between this pair is quite difficult at this stage.

First of all Manyata should get back some of the childhood memories of her family and UdayVeer. I mean she shud remember some na?? Even i still remember about stuffs when i was 3.
Or maybe Uday shud drag her to DadiSaab's room to show her the gifts she had kept in her closet over the years...!!

Well i say for the time being turn on the heat between the duo!!๐Ÿ˜‰