Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lippi

Andrew was the one who supported her because of what she was going through and advised her. He was annoyed because she didn't just let him down for all the effort he made with her but also she let everyone in the house down who supported her.

Really!!  Have not really watched BB for a long long time except tid bits here and there so maybe I am missing the bigger picture here. 

BB has become very boring this year πŸ˜•
I don't blame Symmo. When PM explodes, it can become intolerable. I think his annoyance was justified. 
sssz thumbnail
becoz shes so irritatinnnggg!!!!
and salman exactly told her what i feel about spareee mee...totally irritating!!!
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well if I was in a house full of  people who spoke a language I didn't know ...and my translator chooses to translate after editing/adding or giving bottom-lines  and spoke to me arrogantly I'd be angry tooπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: pratts

Andrew was talking about PM, her entry and what she did there as if it was thanx to him that she called.  his complaining to salman and how he could not put up wiht itπŸ€”  I really didnt understand what was he so bugged about, I would have understood others but andrew I did not really get it

The reason is simple. Andrew is new in the house and his mental state is still normal. Any normal person will have the same reaction to PM. I am not sure the same can be said about many of the people posting here on IF πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ChuglkhorBander - 12 years ago
ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he himself said he has not watched BB, so he doe not know what transpired with PM earlier.

andrew is heavily influenced by Sid..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Juhis outburst against her was too much.
poor Shonali was the only one who said all 4 ppl attacking PM at once was not right.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
because she has a HUGE ego. She's too haughty, irrational, and her 'i am a victim' bullshit has gotten old. Today when she was asked to transalate what Symonds was saying she tried to twist his words! She refuses to take responsiblity for her own actions and is intolerant to others opinions, and views. She becomes offended and defensive which is ridiculous because the majority of opinions and views on Missra are actually accurate. I don't know why anyone would bother befriending her or defending her, she doesn't deserve it, she's too ungrateful.   Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

The reason is simple. Andrew is new in the house and his mental state is still normal. Any normal person will have the same reaction to PM. I am not sure the same can be said about many of the people posting here on IF πŸ˜ƒ

ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

stop commenting on members.

BB creates tasks everyday to keep Andrew in limelight, or else we wud not even know he existed on the show.
Originally posted by: ceejay

BB creates tasks everyday to keep Andrew in limelight, or else we wud not even know he existed on the show.

Same is true for PM or aky or Amar ... big boss tries to keep everyone in limelight ... so what. your comment seems very confused with no meaning