Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

SS: Virman, M in love with you :) (part 4 updated) (Page 9)

shinz IF-Rockerz
shinz
shinz

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Very beautifully written. Do PM me the next time you update.

princess14 Goldie
princess14
princess14

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hey I love your story plz continue soon and can you pm me when you update
Khushi15 Senior Member
Khushi15
Khushi15

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Itz awesome..Beautiful :)
Plz PM me when u update...Thankx
sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
just read both parts it was amazing please can you pm when you update Smile

aastha150597 Senior Member
aastha150597
aastha150597

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i jst luvv it n plzz pm me whn u put the next part
nuzhi94 Groupbie
nuzhi94
nuzhi94

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
wow!! amazing!! i wonder how virat will clear up all the mess Shocked
Do PM me Smile
Soulmate_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
Soulmate_Sana
Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Do continue soon...
love ur ss
sushravya Newbie
sushravya
sushravya

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Thank you so much guys for all your comments and likes. And even i apologize you all as I was unable to update the next part soon. Sorry, i had my exams and couldn't upload. anyways, here's the part 3. hope you like them. Smile

PART 3

The dawn had already broken when Virat finally decided what to be his first step. He as always missed sharp 8 am breakfast and today missed his pizza also. He washed his guilt filled face, somehow succeeded in getting courage and stepped out of his room and his legs made way towards his brother's room.

Viren was getting ready to go to court while Jeevika was lost in her own thoughts. She and Manvi were like Do jism ek jaan. If her Mannu is hurt, it kills Jeevika. She knew her sister may be childish but not mean, she may be naughty,insensitive sometimes but she never intended to hurt other's feelings. She couldn't be such a big culprit for Virat to behave like a demon. A part of her heart was crying, yelling its not mannu's mistake, please do something so that you can see her smile again. But she was at her sasural and this was a matter between her sasural and her maayka. As they say, relations are very sensitive, if a single thread breaks, everything remains fatal. She was mature enough to understand this fact. She wanted to speak to her devar but what? Its not her beegi or anyone else of her maayka. Its Vadhera's. How can she support her sister against her devar being a Vadhera? She was sandwiched between them. Her home,her family were changed. But her ignored this reality and was crying with Manvi.

"Arey Virat! why are you standing there? come inside."

Viren's words made Jeevika step back to reality pushing her thoughts away. She realized there were hew teardrops on her cheeks and she wiped it away. Virat noticed it and it felt like someone hit him hard.

Viren could sense the confusion in both of them and tried to manage the situation by asking "Kya baath hai bhai? broke breakfast rule today also? Shall I get something for you?"

"No bro. thats oki. I came here to apologize both of you."

"Apologize??" Viren looked at Jeevika to have her shocked looks back.  Jeevika came near Viren and stood beside him while Virat continued..

"Yes bhai! I don't know how to start,how to explain my stupidness. I know yesterday I hurted you all, especially Manvi and I know that has pricked bhabi's heart as well." He stopped suddenly not getting what to say next. Viren put his hand on Virat's shoulder saying "that's ok Virat. There is no mistake of your's. Its just the situation which made you act like that. He said without knowing what his words meant. His only intension was to console his brother while his words were cut off by his younger brother.

"No bro! no. It was all my mistake. First of all,I don't have patience in my life and second,I hurt everyone only because I'm hurt. Is this right? It's my fate that my life is not on right track but that doesn't mean that I can constantly criticize others for my fractured life. I don't know why the hell I mess up with everyone giving the reason that I'm angry but to be specific, Its not my anger, its because I'm a loser. I'm a bloody loser bhai. And Manvi..."

He shook his head once his mouth uttered the word Manvi. She was the only person who could stop his non-stop express. Viren and Jeevika were stunned at the words of Virat which were flowing with no pause. They knew he meant every single word.

Virat moved his lips to continue but his throat was blocked. He tried very hard to switch on his voice box, giving volume. Even though it started, couldn't go high and fell rapidly down to volume 1. With the low voice, he continued " And Manvi! There was no  mistake of her. She always been a naughty,bubbly girl. Even after supporting her at all bad times during wedding, I don't know why I made her a entertainer infront of everybody. I'm sorry bhabi, please forgive this useless person. Please.. I'm dying out of this guilt."

At this time, his eyes were filled and his face was low. Jeevika found another Manvi infront of her who creates all the big problems and later come to her apologizing like a small child.She put her palms on Virat's cheeks, wiped the tears gently like a mother caring her child and made him to sit on bed. His head was still down, she stood infront of him, cupped his face and made him to look at her. His eyes explained her that he was equally hurt as Manvi. She lightly smiled and sat beside him.

"Virat!! I agree whatever yesterday happened shouldn't have. But remember, everything happens for good. We are not angry on you neither sad. Manvi is little disturbed. But trust me, she'l get over it soon. I can convince her, but its better if you only talk to her. We don't know what has happened between you both. So you talk to her when she's ok and everything will be alright."

Viren added " haan bhai!! This home seems empty without your's nok-jhoks. Clear everything with her. I assure that she'l listen to you."

Virat was now a little relieved and said " Thanks to both of you! I can't tell how much i'm grateful to you." He cleared his throat and continued "I'll talk to her bhabi, but not now. I need time. I had hurted her so much, insulted her infront of everyone. Bhabi, trust me, your sister will get back her respect from everyone. Then i'l apologize her. I need both of your's support for this. please."

Viren patted on his shoulder saying " don't worry! We are with you." Jeevika smiled. Virat once again thanked both and left the room gaining a little hope and confidence.

---------------------------------------------

"No dadaji! That girl is really a big problem. Till now only I din't like her but now she started irritating Virat also..."

Virat was passing across his dadaji's study room where he heard some conversation between his Swamini bua and dadaji. He never had a habit of hearing to others conversation. But now it's related to him as he heard his name from his bua's mouth. So he went towards the door and overhears..

" I don't know what type of girl she is. Everything has a limit. She creates problems everytime and that affects our reputation in the society. I was against inviting her to the function but Viren insisted and I couldn't deny him. But now see, poor Virat! There was no mistake of Virat to fire on her. She deserves it."

Virat was now disgusted of his bua's behavior. He had seen and heard enough. He straightly went inside which shocked both elders who were against that girl for whom he was concerned.

" See bua..! I know you're always against Manvi. but that doesn't mean that you can always point her as wrongdoer. Yesterday whatever happened was because of me. I ruined the party yesterday, I blamed her for no reason and its obviously my mistake. You dont have to blame that poor girl when you don't know anything. Please bua please, don't take decisions or blame someone before knowing about them. Afteral, its a matter between me and Manvi, you're nobody to make a meeting here about it and judge her. It's enough bua. Please stay out of this."

He left the room with his last sentence leaving his bua out of words.

Please leave your commentsSmile I'll upload the other parts soon.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesMahnoor5671TUK...NYCfanficslovernuzhi94mayur247anu008sankey7sankeymizznasonika_virman-preetiVirMan-inlvwithehmmbhCutiee_Ashharri-spy06shivu124foxijdotsanshimanshiTishuushaimahaysha1989arul01shehroon_riazlaynaimran78PixieFlamepinkstarsvirmanforevermoksha89DivanIshjia123sagarKSG_luvashred12preethisNaughtynattylove_never_dies-PhoenixD-VarunKiBiwiHallyHNikki_Titli

Go to top