Malashetty

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
</>

Hot scenes in Lips… get the scissor

The film is likely to be released in May, reports Johnny D

Hot scenes in Lips… get the scissor

Johnny D (HindustanTimes.com)

New Delhi, March 29, 2006

The trail of flicks bordering on sleaze like Tauba Tauba, Girlfriend and Jigyasa continues on the silver screen. And the latest movie set to hit the big screen is Lips– Kiss of Death.
The film, directed by Sameer Malkan and produced by S Khimani, stars debutante Anuj Saxena (Abhay of the TV serial Kksum fame) and the Nescafe girl Maushmi Udeshi. Lips – Kiss of Death was reportedly stuck with the Censor board because of some really explicit scenes.
Raj Grover, who is associate producer of the film confirms, "Yes, the Censor has cleared the movie with an 'A' certificate. We have to edit few scenes from the existing lot. The movie is likely for a May end or June release."
Lips is a song less thriller, in which Maushmi plays Preeti, a girl who's married to a multi millionaire. The movie traces Preeti's transformation from a nave woman to a bold and intelligent lady. The real hot scenes between Anuj Saxena and Maushmi Udeshi in the film will now be chopped following the Censor Board directives.
However, Maushmi is quick to defend the film. She informs, "Lips is not a sleaze movie as people have been presuming." What is her take on exposing? She explains, "Honestly, I don't have any problem in exposing because I come from a modelling background.

What surprises me the most is that while models expose more than film actresses in Bollywood, it's strange that such a hue and cry is made when a model turns into a film actress.

I really don't find any thing wrong about exposing and have no inhibition as such. I have done modelling and I believe what is depicted in films is not even an iota of what goes in modelling. Lips does have some real soft sensuous hot and high intensity sex scenes but as part of the narration they were needed as part of the film. The movie has a beautiful message and has a mass appeal attached to it. I am really looking forward for its release."
The film had been in troubled waters also because the director Sameer Malkan and producer S Khimani are both US based people. Now that the film has been cleared, one will have to see, how the film will fare at the box office.
Anuj was mobbed by fans at London airport,photo clicked by Fans as put by Indiantelevision.com

Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
hmm
cute_apple Groupbie
cute_apple
cute_apple

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I hate this Actor!! Looks like as if he jus woke up frm sleep!!
lol Confused Ouch Dead
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top