Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

gauri is not fit to be a rockstar (Page 7)

somya Groupbie
somya
somya

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
munni di
U said it..It just has to Be Neha on the screen and the world stops dere! She must be applauded for dis remarkable portrayal of her actor!..Kudos to nehaClapClapClap

Edited by somya - 31 March 2006 at 6:35am

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
gauri doesnt put make up.. u must have seen the wrong person.. she puts a lil.. remember last week kandy floss also they said.. as always hiten and gauri in there simple dressing.. and all.. they both are always very simple.. Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged
shes pretty enuf tho
somya Groupbie
somya
somya

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

gauri doesnt put make up.. u must have seen the wrong person.. she puts a lil.. remember last week kandy floss also they said.. as always hiten and gauri in there simple dressing.. and all.. they both are always very simple.. Smile Smile

LOLLOL
Hny u got ma words rong.,,I meant to say, Evn if one cant dance well, and is stiff, energy and sum enthusiasm makes up generally for wht u lak and dis i can say from experience... As for the cosmetic wala makeup., yeah gauri is simple and cute, isnt dolled up in alot of DAT makeup! so is neha! She looked like one adorable queen in kandyfloss wen she turned up n dat pink dress widout any makeup!..infact ma bro didnt evn believe tht she is portrayn the character of a 25 year old girl..!LOL LOL

Edited by somya - 31 March 2006 at 6:57am
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:56am | IP Logged
yes ive met her twice too... she is very casually dressed.. and without make up.. just nothing.. Smile Smile
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
gauri had performed here also.. she was awesome.. i can say it for a fact.. she can handle the role of a rock star.. she have the real dose of performance in her rite now.. but first wen she did a dancing item.. it wasnt well.. but as of now.. she is awesome.. Embarrassed Embarrassed
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

i ahve met gauri is person...she wears no make up!!Big smile dunno about her dance but im sure her attitude as a rockstar is gna be gr8..angad aint a great dancer but his stage presence is awesome,gr8 interaction with audience.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.whereas K stage presence is sadDeadDead

agreed.. i like gauri.. she seems like a nice actress... she acts great n carries her self welll

somya Groupbie
somya
somya

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinky21

[QUOTE=buttercup.tarun]gauri doesnt put make up.. u must have seen the wrong person.. she puts a lil.. remember last week kandy floss also they said.. as always hiten and gauri in there simple dressing.. and all.. they both are always very simple.. Smile Smile

i ahve met gauri is person...she wears no make up!!Big smile dunno about her dance but im sure her attitude as a rockstar is gna be gr8..angad aint a great dancer but his stage presence is awesome,gr8 interaction with audience.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.whereas K stage presence is sadDeadDead

I dunno abt others Bt Neha truly roks on da stage! I still maintain gauri is stiff and sum of u didnt get the proverbial meaning of MAKEUP..
Neha is energetic and bubbly wen needed to be and equally sad wen needed to be,As i said she makes the world move wid her..
Btw most of da tyme she gets the slow melo dramatic songs in whih her performance is mindblowing!!!

Go to top