Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

gauri is not fit to be a rockstar (Page 6)

lilian Groupbie
lilian
lilian

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
if iqbal can be a rockstar LOL why not gauri LOL

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annapurna

kripa just stands there gauri dances very well she is a good dancer not neha i dont like nehas dance i never saw her no comprasions if ur an actor u should be ready to give the best in everything

hehe Neha dances better than Gauri!!!!!Embarrassed

Have u seen Gauri dances in real life, trust me guyz she dunn dance very wellLOLLOL

sorry guyz if I hurt ur feelings I like Gauri too but she dunno dancing

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Neha aka kripa has been doin the role of a rock star just f9! U dont expect her to go hiphop wearing sarees..Infact of all the actors in KYPH, she has fit in da persona of a rockstar the best!! And dat is my opinion..She retains dis flexibilty in her body which none of dem do...and to topp it off over the head..NEHA;S ONSCREEN PRESENCE, HER RADIANT MILLION DOLLAR SMILE..her charming expressions evn wen she is not happy..lighten up the screen! for me It just has to be neha and evrythng turns out beautiful in itself!

Luv U
Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

kripa just stands there gauri dances very well she is a good dancer not neha i dont like nehas dance i never saw her no comprasions if ur an actor u should be ready to give the best in everything

Even Iqbal is a bad dancer.... Yet he tries to make up for it in his acting... You cannot be perfect even if you give it your best shot....

Till today all the KYPH actors are pathetic dancers...Deadin fact Neha is the best among the pathetic dancers...SmileTongueI havent seen Gauri dancing...Lets see how she carries it...

Bingo!!! Neha has been the best so far Tongue.

Luv U
Muniza
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:16am | IP Logged
vandu u must have seen only some.. ive seen her performing at the dhoom damal or something on star.. she, rakshanda did together.. it was awesome.. she can dance really well.. Smile Smile Smile

but wen it comes to a rock star on a show.. kripa is not giving justice to the character.. she just stay like a statue .. there shud be some amount of body languages atleast for slow songs.. either they dont dance up n down. but there body language shud atleast be there. Smile
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Kripa is giving justice to the calm, smooth girl.. but as a rock star still she is not upto the mark.. Smile
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by swordfishh

Even Iqbal is a bad dancer.... Yet he tries to make up for it in his acting... You cannot be perfect even if you give it your best shot....

Till today all the KYPH actors are pathetic dancers...Dead in fact Neha is the best among the pathetic dancers...SmileTongue I havent seen Gauri dancing...Lets see how she carries it...

Bingo!!! Neha has been the best so far Tongue.

Luv U
Muniza

hey neha know dance werry well east or west neha is the bestClap

somya Groupbie
somya
somya

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged
hey all
I saw gauri performin in star parivaar and mann she was stifff! No offence bt as muh as I had heard abt the hiten-gauri chem it went down the drains den! Dead .U noe evn if u arent dancing well, a smile or a lil energy reflection..makes up a lot! Gauri is stiff..she is too conscious of her self..

As far as neha is concerned, I agree wid most of da ppl here. Neha happens to be the best so far as the persona of a rokstar is concerned She is flexible, and performs wid dis mindblowing energy whih simply lites up da screen and u wish to continue watchin it over and over again!. Wht more do u want? She smiles and u feel the world smiles wid her, she cries and as tears trickle down her cheek , u wish to wipe dem den and dere! suh is da beauty of neha bamb! Her charm, her magic whih makes the world smile wid her smile!

Edited by somya - 31 March 2006 at 6:30am

Go to top