Miilee
Miilee

update for 29th march

n_nisha1 Groupbie
n_nisha1
n_nisha1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Hello guys

The episode starts with Millee challenging Auni to win the uni students election. Auni ridicules Millee saying that again she is challenging him for something she is definitely going to lose. Auni asks her why the students would vote her and then Millee replies that the students will vote for her because Auni wants to turn their univeristy to Rich people's club that is the poor students wont be able to afford the university fees and she will fight for those poor students' right to education.

Then Millee leaves. Auni's friends tell him that once more Millee has humiliated him in front of his friends and he will have to win the election at all costs that is either by hooks or crooks. Auni says that no this time he will win the election with his honesty, no bad tricks at all. his friends laugh at him and tell him that Millee has managed to change him eventually whether he agrees or not. Auni completely denies the fact and says that Auni will win even without using any dirty tricks and nbody can refute this. he doesnt need to use dishonesty as people will automatically vote for him. His friends remain quiet.

The next scene shows Swami and Millee. Millee is walking with much difficulty by the help of a walking support stick. Millee tells swami that victory will belong to the best of the two, that are Millee and Auni of course! all the colleagues come and welcome Millee back to the college and they tell her that she should run for the election as they will support her. Millee registers for the election and promises the students that she will fight till the very end for their rights and now they only have to vote for her.

The scene shifts to Mr Rustogi and Auni. Mr. Rustogi tells Auni that nobody can prevent Auni from winning the election as even the members of the board are with them. Auni tells him that there is one problem --- Millee! Mr. Rustogi tells him that this isnt a big problem because all his money is with him and he should threaten students if necessary to get votes. Auni tells him that this time he wants to run for this election on fair terms, that is honestly and no dirty tricks. Mr. Rustogi tells him that he is mad or what and then Auni tell shim that anyways, Millee is your daughter. Listening to this, Mr. Rustogi go off the hook that is gets really mad!!!Angry  he tells Auni never dare utter that Millee is his daughter as he has only one relationship with her and that is the relation of hatred!

Next scene is where the principal is doing a student meeting where the two candidates (Millee and Auni) have to tell the students why they should vote for them.

Auni's speech:

U are taught to see big dreams and are being told big big promises. Well do dreams come true just by dreaming about them? Do they? My colleague, Millee who is new to this college, she can dream and make you dream, but can she fulfill your dreams?Does Millee know what problems the college and its students face? Millee doesnt know about the responsibilities of the student council's president. I have even heard that she is even against the modernization plans for the college. The plans put forward by Vishal sir are really good and are for our progress. Just you guys think, in the future when you come to the university, you have all kinds of facilities like swimming pool, AC, coffee shops and each student has a personal computer, etc. These can be yours in the future, just think and consider.This isnt a dream, but the reality soon. This is the progress I promise to give you all. Thank you

Applause by Auni's supporters

Next is Millee's turn and she is going on stage to give her speech. she has to climb a few steps but she fell. Everyone rushes to her help except Auni's friends of course. Auni's friends tell Auni thay Millee has fallen purposely to win sympathy and she has even been successful. Auni tells them that Millee has to answer back to his speech not by falling down but through words. In the meantime, Millee reaches the microphone.

Millee's speech:

Friends, thank you for the support and especially i want to thank my friend Auni because he knows that I am making you all dream. However, I dont understand why Auni is so afraid of dreaming? Dreams only fulfill for those who have the power to fulfill them and are sincere dreams. We need courage and hope and have to be positive to achieve our goals. We have all dreamt together and we are ready to embark on the road to fulfill our dreams. We will fight this battle together and with all cooperation friends. If we want a swimming pool, are we ready to pay exorbitent price for it? We should dream till the extent we can achieve, but not a price as dreams are not for sale! (sorry the previous sentence was my own additionWink). By becoming your president, I wont become your leader but your voice. [applause]. Now I want to tell you a special news. With the deepest regards from our esteemed trustee and principal madam, we will participate this year in the coming youth festival organised in Shimla.

Applause and cheers for Millee. Loads of students are impressed with her speech and sincerity.

Next scene moves on to Millee walking in the university ground and Auni comes to talk to her.  Millee tells him that it doesnt seem that you are happy after my speech. Auni replies that you dont need to be happy after hearing the students applauding for you coz they even clap after a normal puppet show. Millee tells him that he is the Puppeteer and makes the students dance like baboons. She even adds on that he is fooling the students and taking them on the wrong track. Auni retorts to her that who she is to decide what is wrong or right and whatever path I will take them to, the students will go happily. then Auni turns back to leave but then he stops and comes back to Millee and as a pretext to touch her (Oh my God, you can see it in his eyes, he is in love with Millee), he pretends to put Millee's cap in the right order and tells her that she looks nice in it.

Then he is about to leave when Millee tells him that she will disclose his mask during the youth festival and prove to him what is right!!

The end.

Preview for tomorrow:

Youth festival I guess. Auni again in his sexy pose in the swimming pool and then him putting holi on Millee. will Millee change Auni?

Please do reply. What do you think of this episode? I am so thrilled.I cant wait for the day when Auni will confess his love for Millee. Well, I hope that Millee will also fall in love with him coz..then it will be too sad!!! Millee and Auni!!!

Love,

Nisha

xxxxx

Edited by n_nisha1 - 29 March 2006 at 5:14pm

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for detailedd updates...auni's behavior is strange...can't figure it out what he's up to...

again wonderful updates Clap
galacticb Senior Member
galacticb
galacticb

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks. I hope something happens between them. Big smile
Angel2000 Groupbie
Angel2000
Angel2000

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Great update thanks a gazillion!(i'm on crack, right?) LOL
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
thnx for the wonderful update Clap

plz continue writing the update as i cant watch the video low data rate in the net Confused

i just hope somethng happens b/w millee and auni Tongue

they liik good together and man! auni has already started loving millee Wink
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n_nisha1 Groupbie
n_nisha1
n_nisha1

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hello guys
Great that you liked my update. The thing is that I cannot update that often. I will try my best though.

Okay see ya

Love,
Nisha
xxx

Jindry Newbie
Jindry
Jindry

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.......... Clap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top