India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Schizophrenic MUKTI? (Page 2)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
well , probably not schizophrenia .. bcuz thaz not really curable ... but yeah , i guess she will hav a complete mental breakdown , heck , she already has Ouch ....

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lunza

well , probably not schizophrenia .. bcuz thaz not really curable ... but yeah , i guess she will hav a complete mental breakdown , heck , she already has Ouch ....

You have to be on pills and medication to control schizophrenia, probably even counseling.  At any rate, Mukti has to undergo severe counseling and therapy to get out of her shock. 

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i agree with all of you. its a sad day for womankind when we see someone so confident and strong broken down so BRUTALLY by a coward like sharad...
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged
well , i hav read that available treatments can relieve many symptoms but most people wid schizo continue to suffer wid sum symptoms throughout their lives ....no more than one in five individuals recover completely from schizo ..
but that holds gud only in real life , not in kektaland ..

anyways , schizo or no schizo , mukti is rattled lyk never before ...
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
yaar totally i cant beleive was sharad is putting her through he has ho hearts he aint humna he is an animal with wot he is doing to her i cant imagine wot mukti is going through i feel so sorry for her yaar she is slowly losing all faith in mankind i hope she gets betaa soon yaar
LovinItGood Newbie
LovinItGood
LovinItGood

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:05am | IP Logged
On the topic of Schizophrenia....those with it have a genetic disposition. So I doubt very much that Mukti is schizo now!! I just think that after all the torture Sharad put her through has just been the last straw for her. She simply is having an acute mental breakdown! Dude, if you're being tortured like that, you'd do the same!! Man, I really want to beat Sharad's ass, freakin where's my dunda???
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
atleast she has one person supporting her from the bajaj family ..
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovinItGood

On the topic of Schizophrenia....those with it have a genetic disposition. So I doubt very much that Mukti is schizo now!! I just think that after all the torture Sharad put her through has just been the last straw for her. She simply is having an acute mental breakdown! Dude, if you're being tortured like that, you'd do the same!! Man, I really want to beat Sharad's ass, freakin where's my dunda???

yeah, yaar, pass me a dunda too....sharad seriously needs to be beaten to no limit....

Go to top