Schizophrenic MUKTI?

broken heart thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

After watching the last few episodes, I wonder if Mukti is going to have a complete mental break down (as if she hasn't already).  Already she is having delusions and screaming spells at looking at her own father and at Tushar.  It feels like she cannot trust anybody except Choti Ma. 

I wonder if she is going to suffer schizophrenia in the future.  And Ekta might put on a whole track detailing her treatment at a hospital, with perhaps (please o god) Prem looking at her condition and melting at least THEN!

What say you fellow KZKs???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its possible, though i hope it doesn't happen. Can u imagine her having 2 testify in court in that condition? I jus more an more sorry 4 mukti each day. Please Ekta end her suffering!
apux thumbnail
Yeah, Sharad did a real number on her...he broke her down mentally...I wonder how she will be able to testify in court...I hope she gets better...it will take time...
broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chick1

it is posiable!!! Good prediction 😊 but i real dont want 😭 Mukti to go through all dat trouble but if it makes 😊 Prem like her then im fine with it!!! 😛

What the point though even if Prem likes her now? There is no way in HELL would she like him, or any guy for that matter.  She is so broken down she's having delusions. 

Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
ohh...mukhti....i hope ekta changes this story track pretty soon...i cant watch mukhti suffering like this 😭
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously Sharad did a big time number on her... I felt worse for her today than even after she had been raped. Atleast she didn't remember it clearly then... This totally traumatized her... And her poor Dad. Imagine how helpless he must be feeling now...

Imagine Prem coming near her and her cringing away... Wud love to see his reaction to that...
broken heart thumbnail
You know the saddest thing though... when Prerna came in when Mukti was kidnapped and caught Mukti when she was running away from the goons, Mukti was screaming to be let off. She couldn't see or think clearly that it was Choti Ma and not some goon... I had tears in my eyes (and I never EVER cry in soaps) that the Mukti who was strong after she was raped and stood up to Sharad, Prem, etc. was so weak now. Edited by broken heart - 18 years ago
*soha264* thumbnail
i agree absolutely man! even if mukti's not going near any man anytime soon, I would LOVE to see prem's reaction when she cringes away from him....
it'd be awesome if he comes in with the intention of giving his usual bit of threats, and she just pushes and runs away from him!!! would love to see prem's expression after that man!
i wonder wat he's gonna say to sharad after he finds out what he did to her.....
sharad's such an idiot, he's probably gonna tell prem all of that himself! he's being stupid trusting prem, and prem is being a brat siding with him!

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well , probably not schizophrenia .. bcuz thaz not really curable ... but yeah , i guess she will hav a complete mental breakdown , heck , she already has ....
broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

well , probably not schizophrenia .. bcuz thaz not really curable ... but yeah , i guess she will hav a complete mental breakdown , heck , she already has ....

You have to be on pills and medication to control schizophrenia, probably even counseling.  At any rate, Mukti has to undergo severe counseling and therapy to get out of her shock.