India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Schizophrenic MUKTI?

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

After watching the last few episodes, I wonder if Mukti is going to have a complete mental break down (as if she hasn't already).  Already she is having delusions and screaming spells at looking at her own father and at Tushar.  It feels like she cannot trust anybody except Choti Ma. 

I wonder if she is going to suffer schizophrenia in the future.  And Ekta might put on a whole track detailing her treatment at a hospital, with perhaps (please o god) Prem looking at her condition and melting at least THEN!

What say you fellow KZKs???

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Its possible, though i hope it doesn't happen. Can u imagine her having 2 testify in court in that condition? I jus more an more sorry 4 mukti each day. Please Ekta end her suffering!
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Sharad did a real number on her...he broke her down mentally...I wonder how she will be able to testify in court...I hope she gets better...it will take time...
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chick1

it is posiable!!! Good prediction Smile but i real dont want Cry Mukti to go through all dat trouble but if it makes Smile Prem like her then im fine with it!!! Tongue

What the point though even if Prem likes her now? There is no way in HELL would she like him, or any guy for that matter.  She is so broken down she's having delusions. 

Mrs.H Roshan IF-Dazzler
Mrs.H Roshan
Mrs.H Roshan

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
ohh...mukhti....i hope ekta changes this story track pretty soon...i cant watch mukhti suffering like this Cry
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Seriously Sharad did a big time number on her... I felt worse for her today than even after she had been raped. Atleast she didn't remember it clearly then... This totally traumatized her... And her poor Dad. Imagine how helpless he must be feeling now...

Imagine Prem coming near her and her cringing away... Wud love to see his reaction to that...
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
You know the saddest thing though... when Prerna came in when Mukti was kidnapped and caught Mukti when she was running away from the goons, Mukti was screaming to be let off. She couldn't see or think clearly that it was Choti Ma and not some goon... I had tears in my eyes (and I never EVER cry in soaps) that the Mukti who was strong after she was raped and stood up to Sharad, Prem, etc. was so weak now.

Edited by broken heart - 29 March 2006 at 10:15pm
*soha264* Groupbie
*soha264*
*soha264*

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
i agree absolutely man! even if mukti's not going near any man anytime soon, I would LOVE to see prem's reaction when she cringes away from him....
it'd be awesome if he comes in with the intention of giving his usual bit of threats, and she just pushes and runs away from him!!! would love to see prem's expression after that man!
i wonder wat he's gonna say to sharad after he finds out what he did to her.....
sharad's such an idiot, he's probably gonna tell prem all of that himself! he's being stupid trusting prem, and prem is being a brat siding with him!

Go to top