India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Good job, Sky (Page 5)

sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
sky good it back good!!! i loved the way salman handled him although juz like salman said abhi dil nahin bhara...but i m really happy bout today episode...hes shown his place!!!

sree421 Senior Member
sree421
sree421

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabanajmi

Originally posted by sree421

I think Sky handled that Sallu miya very well.  Clap  Anyone else would have cried there, hats off to Sky for showing guts to answer that trash talk.  I'm sure Sky will gain even more supporters after this episode.

Way to go, Sky!

you still have no brain... wat he handled... sallu bhai would have slapped him... hey scolded very patiently...thu  sky sucks...

abe, why are you getting personal.  You say whatever hell you want about Sky, but don't get personal.
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

im sure he would have walked off once again, if salman hadnt mentioned anything about him being disrespectful to sanjay...he just got scared therefore didnt say anything...
also its easy to act like a big shot when they are not right in front of you...however, face to face he's like a scared little billi!
aakash1234 Senior Member
aakash1234
aakash1234

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I think he handled Salman rather well.. now he is an abuser, insulter, egoisitic.. but that does not take away the courage and composure he showed yesterday.. anybody else would have been speechless but he handled it.. Look how Amar was sticking his tongue out when Salman called him spineless..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

papiasarasingh86

ann33 Groupbie
ann33
ann33

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Es.Es

good job sky

for never accepting your mistakes and disrespecting your elders. The world needs ppl like u :) good job SKY! Confused

i dont understand how ppl could accept sky and could be FANS of him?
People think sky as a role model? for what .. abusing women and men.. for being rude to elders? .. for threatening people? wow
If salman khan can have fans after abusing  girls, killing people disrespecting others than why not sky .. and most of the people here who are praising salman khan for bashing sky today are forgetting tht he (salman khan) falls in to the same category .. correct yourself first then correct others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Sky ki Chaddi Utaar Ke Chappal se maara Salman ne...Press ke saamne!

Just as Sky was threatening Kid Sid!ROFL

You Need to watch the episode again crusierji
You are  in ur fantasy world..There was nothing like that in reality that happening
Salman was just talkinigWink

Edited by sarasingh86 - 17 December 2011 at 7:20pm

sonya85papia

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakash1234

I think he handled Salman rather well.. now he is an abuser, insulter, egoisitic.. but that does not take away the courage and composure he showed yesterday.. anybody else would have been speechless but he handled it.. Look how Amar was sticking his tongue out when Salman called him spineless..

EXACTLY...SOME people are bashing SKY for just sake of doing it..and laughing...People Go watch the episode. The way he handled him was really good.He was calm n strong. Unlike sid whose face was looked like that he is crying n Poor amar whose face color changed...I condemn what salman did...This should be done by BB not by salman...one can see what mr..salman has done in past..n if think he should practice what he preach... Think about it without getting baised

Edited by sarasingh86 - 17 December 2011 at 7:26pm

ann33papia

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
sky is not dumb.i love to see him.he is the real man in the house who knows where he is ,why he is there.he speaks up his mind and not scared from this sallu .i was even surprised how pooja mishra the biggest bully was bigi billi infront of salman.
but sky has guts to speak whatever he has in his mind so for me sky is the best .Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

Go to top