Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian Idol 2 - To be closed for a week (Page 3)

~Sanam~ Senior Member
~Sanam~
~Sanam~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Originally posted by ~Sanam~

u can't just tell ppl to do wateva u want! that's not legal!!

No other forums is as bad as this...so that's why there is no such rules at other forums.

No Mod will make you do somethig that's not legal. What they might ask could be if they need someone to help them with contests or game. Just that sort of stuff.

The Mods do so much for this section, I don't think it's to much if they ask a member once in a while for help.

believe me there r forums which r much more worse then this one and that's the reason  i joined this forum as it was on of the better ones. and i knw the mods won't ask us to do anything illegal but still it's not good to tell ppl to do wateva u want just cuz u allowed them to make an extra post. ppl come here to get infor abt there fav contestants and write stuff and it's not nice to force them to do wateva. if someone wants to help, it should be on their own will ....and not cuz some mod has ordered them to do so. in my opinoin it's just ridiculous.

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 29 March 2006 at 6:02pm

bis_123 Senior Member
bis_123
bis_123

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
   hey it's not fair..... and i wanted to say something that not all the people on the ii forum post bad comments about a memeber or a contestan and just because of one person, you can't just ................i won't even say anything..... indian idol forum was the only forum that i like and now what's this all about? and april fools joke or something!
kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
IS THIS FOR REAL?? This is the only forum i like and idol II FORUM IS THE BEST. Through the fan club I came to know so many wonderful people and it was such a stress relief just going through the messages.

Do you really mean when you say that the fan clubs will be closed too ? If there is a genaral topic on Indian Idol II then how are we going to talk about our favorite contestant? Because of the fan club we gather to talk, laugh and joke around but what binds us together is our love for our favorite contestant.Nooooo !!! Today is NOT definitely one of my good days......... Cry   
rupa_sunny Groupbie
rupa_sunny
rupa_sunny

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
one week this section is closed..but what abt video updates? we depend only on that and this monday we have one contestant going out..mods pls clarify whether there will be video updates posted or not?
sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked Shocked r u serious or is this supposed to be an april fool joke?
bis_123 Senior Member
bis_123
bis_123

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Cry ... if it's really a damn april fools joke, then......... Confused Angry Ouch it's the dumbest joke ever! wow.... you can't just close this forum like this..... i know i sud not be sayin alll that but............. Confused Dead thhat just not fair!

Edited by bis_123 - 29 March 2006 at 7:25pm
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
ummmmmmmmmm Thumbs Down

im gonna die...and im not even joking!!!

i mean...5 posts a day...thas so not possible!!!

and becuz of certain ppl....why wud u close down the whole section??? why wont u just give warnings to everyone who u think is not following the rules..or bann them rite away....why wud u close this whole section down

there are other sections on these forums who have much more hate threads, more much deconstructive critism than this section.....so why this section?

this better be an april fools joke...i dun see the point in punishing....yes punishing....all members for sum ppl's rong doings

this section will be closed at the end of this week? meaning april 1st naa?? well maybe WE WONT BE AROUND to wish u guyz april fools.....so aprils fools to the whole development team !!!
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
seriously..as lame as it sounds..i won't survive for a whole week without Indian Idol...this is soooooo unfair...

Go to top