Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian Idol 2 - To be closed for a week (Page 2)

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Hello All!!

I am here to inform you all that India Forums Development Team has been getting many PMs regarding this section. There has been complaints that there is too much chatting going on here, a lot of personal attacks, rude language. Basically, this section is a total mess.

The II-2 Moderators/Viewbies tried their level best to keep everything in control; however, all their hard work is going doing the drain, as no one is listening.

Therefore, to show you guys that we really do mean business, we are closing this section for a whole week. The section will be closed at the end of this week.

The section will be re-opened with the following rules:

• All the current fan clubs will be trashed.
  • No more fan clubs will be allowed.
  • A member can only make 5 posts per day in II-2. If they fail to follow, warning level will be increased by 20%.
  • You can only post positive comments about II-2.
  • You must send a PM to get permission if you want to make more than 5 posts per day. You would have to explain why you want to post more, and if the Mod thinks it's a good reason, you will be allowed to post 6.
  • If a Mod gave you permission for an extra post, that means you own them 1 favour and must do whatever you are asked to do and whenever.

These are just few of the rules. More will be added soon. We are having a discussion regarding this, do not be suprise if some of your friends are banned when the section re-opens.

Thank you,

Princess,

India Forums Development Team

HI if this is an April Fool joke its fine!! but if not! I have a complaint!
Look at the BOLD FACE on top in your msg!

Ok you have written that you should post only 5 msgs! and if you want to post more you should PM the MOD! What if the Mods are NOT ONLINE..so we have to wait for their answer! And when they reply.! The topic  would be over! There are certain times when a certain topic is really HOT for that moment .....and when we come back the next day ..everyone has forgotten about the topic! SO i think you should  THINK about that POST and update it!

Edited by koolremix - 29 March 2006 at 5:22pm

Anjela Goldie
Anjela
Anjela

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
that's sad
~Sanam~ Senior Member
~Sanam~
~Sanam~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

oh no!!!!!

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 29 March 2006 at 5:43pm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
koolremix,

There is always atleast 1 Mod or GM who is only. You can ask any of the Mods/GMs. They don't have to be II-2 Mods. However, I will still forward your concern to my team members.
innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

koolremix,

There is always atleast 1 Mod or GM who is only. You can ask any of the Mods/GMs. They don't have to be II-2 Mods. However, I will still forward your concern to my team members.

Sure!
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
so this isn't an april's fools joke? Cry Cry Cry
~Sanam~ Senior Member
~Sanam~
~Sanam~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
this forum is only popular cuz ppl r so active here...y do u want to make it unpopular? no other forum has such rules. and afterall this is not just a viewing website...it's a forum where ppl r "supposed" to post. that's what ppl do in forums... wat else do u expect us to do otherwise? u can't expect ppl to sugar quote everything they say. and wat do u mean by:

If a Mod gave you permission for an extra post, that means you own them 1 favour and must do whatever you are asked to do and whenever.

u can't just tell ppl to do wateva u want! that's not legal!! 

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 29 March 2006 at 5:44pm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Sanam~

u can't just tell ppl to do wateva u want! that's not legal!!

No other forums is as bad as this...so that's why there is no such rules at other forums.

No Mod will make you do somethig that's not legal. What they might ask could be if they need someone to help them with contests or game. Just that sort of stuff.

The Mods do so much for this section, I don't think it's to much if they ask a member once in a while for help.

Go to top