Kasauti Zindagi Ki

What will PREM do?

Poll

What will Prem do when he gets to know that Sharad traumatized Mukti??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Was just curious of how Prem would react after knowing that Sharad tramatized Mukti by "attempting gang rape". Not immediate reaction, but after a while.

I know he might not even be shown for the next couple of episodes, but I just wish that this Mukti-traumatized-episode would eventually melt Prem. How else would the ever fall in love!

Remember how he told Sharad (when Shrad confessed to him) that "Why did you do this? Its a Crime. I liked her man!"

I just wish! ..... your opinions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ionia thumbnail
I think UD will blackmail Sharad. He has the evidence and it is pretty obvious that Ekta wants to drag this track. If UD supports Mukti, this track will end quickly and Ekta won't want that. Since Apo*na is in Jail and Komolika in mental hospital, she wants UD and Sharad to be the villains now.

UD won't turn into Prem this quickly, Ekta wants to stretch Prerna's mamta ki Kasauti. I think UD will only melt if something truely horrible happens to Mukti..like she has an accident and slips into a coma and it turns out to be UDs fault. That might melt him.
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what could be more horrible for a woman than a gang rape attempt? .... i think thats more traumatzing than any accident, coma or physical injury. because your entire spirit and emotional being hurt by rape.

but u're right, ekta will strech this saga by all means possible. up until everything goes haywire!
broken heart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: coolfire

what could be more horrible for a woman than a gang rape attempt? .... i think thats more traumatzing than any accident, coma or physical injury. because your entire spirit and emotional being hurt by rape.

but u're right, ekta will strech this saga by all means possible. up until everything goes haywire!

You're right on... I think it's much more devastating to be seen screaming and having delusions and suffering from schizophrenia (I wonder if Mukti is going to become a schizophrenic and has to undergo treatment ... nice way to stretch, Ekta are you listening?) than any coma where at least the patient is calm. 

If Prem sees Mukti now and does not melt, then I will go attack Ekta and then go attack any Premika that still supports this bas***d. 

I will keep praying to my gods though that Prem/UD turn a beautiful new leaf...

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope he realizes his mistakes and stands up for mukti.
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well hopefully that stone that he has for a heart will soften a bit (melting is asking for too much) when he sees what bubbly vivacious and talkative Mukti has been reduced to by this latest attempt... She sees him and cringes away, crying and begging for mercy... Maybe that'll do something to him...

Else he'll just go his merry way supporting Sharad... Or doing whatever benefits him the most...
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope he Sympathizes & supports Mukti and eventually falls in love
Love,
❤️Shailee❤️
broken heart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: just4coll

Well hopefully that stone that he has for a heart will soften a bit (melting is asking for too much) when he sees what bubbly vivacious and talkative Mukti has been reduced to by this latest attempt... She sees him and cringes away, crying and begging for mercy... Maybe that'll do something to him...

Else he'll just go his merry way supporting Sharad... Or doing whatever benefits him the most...

No, I want him to suffer like HELL with guilt and pain much the way Mukti is suffering now, and as is Prerna to an extent.  The bas***d needs to be shot.  Actually, I hate UD more than I hate Sharad... at least Sharad didn't claim to "like" Mukti or ever pretend to have feelings for her. 

I really wanna hear some Premikas' views on this... how and when UD should be shot.

*soha264* thumbnail
i really don't want him shot man....
but i so want him to suffer a lot after he seed mukti in this condition.....
its kinda funny how he's sleeping while all the drama is goin on downstairs....man he's gonna be mad at having missed all of that! 😛 😃 😆
amali2305 thumbnail
He will ask for the 20% share..